How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

This whole paid to post thing won't last forever, and I hope everyone here realizes that before trying to start a family on their cryptotalk earnings of 1000 sats/post.  Makes me wonder what yobit's business model really is here and how they're making money from the forum.

If you want to express gratitude toward this forum, stop spamming it with broken english one line garbage posts.  That's the best thing *anyone* can do here, because those kinds of posts are all too common.

56 minutes ago, Nahna said:

The most ideal approach to contribute in gatherings advancement is to compose best substance. Continuously show inspirational disposition with other network individuals. Try not to spam in order to finish your day by day posts. Try not to figure it as work do it energetically.

Thank you for this constructive post, yes right, yes the ideal way to do this is to provide the best content and constructive and useful interaction between members of the forum and work hard without thinking of getting paid just because in this case he will come alone.

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

Yeah but you can collaborate more about how not to be spam there and make this forum more interesting by posting great content

Well done my friend this is exactly what I am trying to say on this topic, good and useful writing and stay away from spam and bad topics that will contribute to improving this forum and advance it to the first grades.

Forum is the best place to share knowledge, experience and friendship with many people who and maybe we will never meet. Contribute is same with thank you ( for me ), simple act is follow forum rules, create good post/ reply and built intensive communication with member. Out site we can promote forum using social media and give them small explanation to get their interest.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2019 at 11:59 AM, Warrior said:

Stay away from Spam and creating meaningful content is enough for the development of this platform. We just need to follow the rules

Yes it is true what you say is that we need to follow the rules so that we are far from spam and then make meaningful content so that we can be said to develop this platform properly.

You can contribute for the development of the forum by inviting people,building a community,share valuable content and increase connection and in exchange for the benefits that we earn,we can always show gratitude to the forum by simply following the rules and respecting others.

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Forum is the best place to share knowledge, experience and friendship with many people who and maybe we will never meet. Contribute is same with thank you ( for me ), simple act is follow forum rules, create good post/ reply and built intensive communication with member. Out site we can promote forum using social media and give them small explanation to get their interest.

Thank you, really these things that you mentioned are the best we can offer for the forum which offers us a daily job in return for a good payment. We must maintain this forum and this job by the good work.

Cryptotak gives a lot of opportunity to us in earning crypto in easy way. The only thing we can contribute to the development of this forum was to post necessary and informative post. This will make the cryptotalk community grow.

I would like to add the comments of the users to in one topic because by this we have simultaneous interaction and discussion. To contribute more and it is more likely a payback to the forum by following the rules and don't abuse the forum.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Crypto123 said:

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?
I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

In able to contribute to the development and as a sign of gratitude to the forum we must post topics that are essential. We must also research about the topics and gain informations about it before posting so that we can give reliable informations.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adex02 said:

The only way we can only make make contributions to this forum by means of share valuable concept base on the topic and obey or abide to the rules and policies of the discussion board.

Yeah when we add or write the valuable posts and valuable topics it will be more good for the bright future of the forum.

This forum is very good as they are giving payment for making post daily. here all should make creative post and we should not make any useless post to make the forum popular.

just follow the rules of this forum and don't break, don't make lots of unreasonable requests which can only be a headache for admins and moderators. Get rid of your naive thoughts about your ideas, continue to work well according to the rules. I think that's enough for development and gratitude to this forum.

We can help the forum by reporting those spammers and copy paster member, because admins and moderators are having hard time dealing with them because its way to many for them. 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:30 AM, rounack said:

i realise that the forum will more powerful in near future.you can contact by tapping contact us button if you want to donate something for the new unique content of the forum and also if you appreciate it.you also can contact with moderator.

Thank you, but I do not mean financial assistance to the forum through donation, although this is a good gesture, but my intention is to contribute to improving the forum through good writing and useful topics and positive interaction between members of the forum.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:00 PM, CrazyIvan said:

@Crypto123 I think the current situation on the forum is not so good. When I joined around half October, there were more usefull topics and it was not a complete spamfest yet. I barely posted since I never received payment since 1 November, I try to put effort in my posts. Now I'm very happy we are able to see the posts count in the yobit panel. 

Yesterday I did 2 posts. One in your topic for which coin you want to buy, and one post in the Trezor wallet topic where I answer questions people have. 

After those to posts, my usefull post count on yobit went from 182 to 183. However, when I look this morning it's back at 182. Both posts exist and I didn't post since early november. Maybe very old topics got bumped and those are deleted, but it's very demotivating, because I don't know how to reach 40 usefull posts, if they don't even get counted if they are usefull.

Spamming may actually got worse with current rules. Maybe they should lower payment to maximum of 10 posts daily, because it will be less worth it to spam. 

I agree to the last one you said. Lower down the maximum limit of daily posts members can make to get paid because this is one of the top reasons why there are lots of spammed posts/ comments existing. This can even help lessen the moderators' daily tasks which is to double check all posts and comments created each day wether they are valuable or not, should be deleted, moved to right sections etc. Imagine we are thousands now in this platform, and everyday the number of population increases. If we all make 30 posts a day, this is surely a very heavy work load for all the staffs working together with the management. Not just that, I think it will also be better if all topics should be scanned or checked by the moderators first before allowing it to be published so it can be moved right away to the section where it belongs. With this, I think the platform will be more organized.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Of course i totally agree with you cryptotalk is giving great profits for just uploading posts and its our duty that we should create good topics with valuable contents which could give best knowledge and information to the users and also we should response the posts with the meaningful ideas so that the post can be concluded nicely. 

1 hour ago, mowmowshanti said:

I agree to the last one you said. Lower down the maximum limit of daily posts members can make to get paid because this is one of the top reasons why there are lots of spammed posts/ comments existing. This can even help lessen the moderators' daily tasks which is to double check all posts and comments created each day wether they are valuable or not, should be deleted, moved to right sections etc. Imagine we are thousands now in this platform, and everyday the number of population increases. If we all make 30 posts a day, this is surely a very heavy work load for all the staffs working together with the management. Not just that, I think it will also be better if all topics should be scanned or checked by the moderators first before allowing it to be published so it can be moved right away to the section where it belongs. With this, I think the platform will be more organized.

Yes, this forum needs some organization, but the solution is not to reduce the number of paid daily posts only, there are other solutions, such as appointing moderators for each section of the members themselves or by providing members with good content that supervisors do not have to delete.

We can contribute a lot if we just stop spamming a thread. Its just giving other interested individual to search what is necessary. And posting a good thoughts about the topic will be a big help also.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:31 AM, patitaycute said:

Cryptotak gives a lot of opportunity to us in earning crypto in easy way. The only thing we can contribute to the development of this forum was to post necessary and informative post. This will make the cryptotalk community grow.

Your opinion makes many people to build motivation for this forum to be better because it is the only way to develop this forum by posting useful ones so that cryptotalk always provides an opportunity to get crypto easily.

To help this forum better, I only did a good bit of reporting users who violated the rules. Even these little things can be said to help improve the quality of this forum from spammers

to show gratitude to this forums that give us high reward what we can do in my opinion is to make a nice,useful and informative posts,follow the rules because in that way,it will help the forum to be more resourceful.

Well, we can simple do better or do the right thing in the forum, how? Create useful topics and contents that will give information and knowledge to the other members and keep the forum livelier and interactive to the other members.

Our best thanks are good and quality communication on this forum every day, every second. We must match the possibility they give to us in this place. This is good contribute in my opinion.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, Migo said:

Yes you right, this is great opportunity that cryptotalk gave us, I agree with you but don't forget that we can contribute to this forum by posting valuable comments and informations too, to make this community expensive 

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.