How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?

this is the best topic that i have see for today , thank you my friend and yes you are right im gratful for those persones who gave us this chances and im trying so hard to not do any spamme or somthing while helping members here 

What we can do to make this forum great is, lets always avoid spamming and copy/paste. with that we can lessen the work of admins and moderators or they can do some features if we are not spamming. the forum is paying us and also teaching us at the same time. we are lucky to know this kind of forum.

22 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah, i am 100% sure. My friend created only one account, then she got banned because of "multiple accounts" they said. And i also read some issue here in cryptotalk about same issue with my friend. They said, admins mistakenly banned some accounts because they are also had one account just like to my friend and get banned so they decided to created new account and created that topic to recover their account but admins doesn't replied to it. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english. 

Yes, I got you clear. I think the only reason why he didn't get any response to the admins because he didn't follow the correct format on how to appeal.

7 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes, I got you clear. I think the only reason why he didn't get any response to the admins because he didn't follow the correct format on how to appeal.

I don't know either the correct format on how to appeal, what i just know is that he could directly message the admins here or moderators and directly say the issue that he encountered. Because i tried it too and that certain moderator replied to me in just a matter of minute. So i think that is not a problem to that. They react quickly to my issue because they just want to clean this forum for a better future. 

48 minutes ago, Raven said:

I don't know either the correct format on how to appeal, what i just know is that he could directly message the admins here or moderators and directly say the issue that he encountered. Because i tried it too and that certain moderator replied to me in just a matter of minute. So i think that is not a problem for that. They react quickly to my issue because they just want to clean this forum for a better future. 

You might lucky that the moderator replied to your message but in some cases, they don't reply on messages that's why your friend should follow the proper way of appealing. There is a instruction there on how to appeal i suggest read it careful

19 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

this is the best topic that i have see for today , thank you my friend and yes you are right im gratful for those persones who gave us this chances and im trying so hard to not do any spamme or somthing while helping members here 

Thank you very much for this kind talk, yes we must do our best to improve this forum and make it more and more widespread through good topics and constructive participation and this should be attended by all members and not only moderators.

9 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you very much for this kind talk, yes we must do our best to improve this forum and make it more and more widespread through good topics and constructive participation and this should be attended by all members and not only moderators.

yes dude you are very welcome , while doing this we should report those spammer people  who have ony negative posts and thinking , they are everywhere on the forum and this is so sad 😞

1 minute ago, iloveyobit said:

yes dude you are very welcome , while doing this we should report those spammer people  who have ony negative posts and thinking , they are everywhere on the forum and this is so sad 😞

You have the right and I remember that some Top Ten were doing this but they did not have enough authority to act on these Spammer and therefore I asked the moderators or administrators to give them sufficient authority to punish these Spammer.

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

You have the right and I remember that some Top Ten were doing this but they did not have enough authority to act on these Spammer and therefore I asked the moderators or administrators to give them sufficient authority to punish these Spammer.

this will be a great steps if they applied it on the best members of the forum and those who want to help cleaning the forum , i would like to be one of them .

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

this will be a great steps if they applied it on the best members of the forum and those who want to help cleaning the forum , i would like to be one of them .

Thank you, I hope that all of us in this forum have this sense of duty towards this forum in which we are working now and we also want to continue working in the future. We should all work in self-motivation without the motivation of anyone to write well and take care of the cleanliness of the forum.

Good idea, I believe the best way to contribute is to keep on posting quality content that will be useful not only for the forum, but also to other users as well. This could mean crypto-relevant tutorials, guides, or even reviews and the like.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, I hope that all of us in this forum have this sense of duty towards this forum in which we are working now and we also want to continue working in the future. We should all work in self-motivation without the motivation of anyone to write well and take care of the cleanliness of the forum.

no need to thank me , crypto talk gave me the chance to get back from hell if i can say it so i will repay them their what they gave me if i could , thank you 

2 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Good idea, I believe the best way to contribute is to keep on posting quality content that will be useful not only for the forum, but also to other users as well. This could mean crypto-relevant tutorials, guides, or even reviews and the like.

Yes, I think that this is possible through constructive posts and writing good topics. I wish members who have sufficient experience in providing tutorials in the Crypto world to make an effort in the dissemination of these tutorials so that this forum becomes a reference in the Crypto world.

4 minutes ago, eleos said:

From hell? Wow, you guys are going crazy in this thread 😂

haha yeah 😂 , i meant that i lost lote of money in trading and i was  feal depressed because of that but  when crypto talk came i get the hope back and started from zero again . 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:00 PM, CrazyIvan said:

@Crypto123 I think the current situation on the forum is not so good. When I joined around half October, there were more usefull topics and it was not a complete spamfest yet. I barely posted since I never received payment since 1 November, I try to put effort in my posts. Now I'm very happy we are able to see the posts count in the yobit panel. 

Yesterday I did 2 posts. One in your topic for which coin you want to buy, and one post in the Trezor wallet topic where I answer questions people have. 

After those to posts, my usefull post count on yobit went from 182 to 183. However, when I look this morning it's back at 182. Both posts exist and I didn't post since early november. Maybe very old topics got bumped and those are deleted, but it's very demotivating, because I don't know how to reach 40 usefull posts, if they don't even get counted if they are usefull.

Spamming may actually got worse with current rules. Maybe they should lower payment to maximum of 10 posts daily, because it will be less worth it to spam. 

I totally understand your frustration. I was in the same situation. But with much higher numbers needed to meet posts counts. Oddly my payments dropped 1st November too. I was number 763 so probably around the same time as you and there was so much going on. I hope you stick with the forum. I've continued to post and do my best to contribute. Only posting where I'm sure my posts aren't getting deleted and my post count is building back up. Again hope you stick with it. The spammers will go. And payments or incentives will become reliable and stable. Don't forget everyone who got the airdrop got 300000 sats for 1 Air thanks to the forum so it's not all been bad. 

Only posting where I'm sure my posts aren't getting deleted and my post count is building back up. Again hope you stick with it. The spammers will go. And payments or incentives will become reliable and stable. Don't forget everyone who got the airdrop got 300000 sats for 1 Air thanks to the forum so it's not all been bad. 

2 hours ago, Komie said:

Only posting where I'm sure my posts aren't getting deleted and my post count is building back up. Again hope you stick with it. The spammers will go. And payments or incentives will become reliable and stable. Don't forget everyone who got the airdrop got 300000 sats for 1 Air thanks to the forum so it's not all been bad. 

Yes my friend, if you write well and choose the topics that you respond to, nothing will be deleted for you, and you will get your payments. Yes, there are many opportunities that the forum provides and we all must work hard and sincerely in order to benefit.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Crypto123 said:

How do we contribute to the development of the forum and gratitude at the same time?
I had a beautiful idea in My mind that I would like to share with the members so that everyone can benefit from this forum.

Before I worked in this forum, I wasted my time in the faucets and other sites that give trivial profits or are really unless.  Yobit and CryptoTalk have given us through profit from writing in this forum, so we have to give back and abide by the rules and write good topics so that we deserve what we actually get by writing. I ask all members to appreciate this topic and try to write useful topics and responses and stay away from spam and ridiculous responses.
So this is my basic idea that we should raise this forum to the best level because in this way we may have a better chance in the future as we have become old members and we will have good rank that we remain persistent to abide by the laws and write useful things.
The bottom line is that through good writing and useful responses and moving away from trivial responses worthless we will have achieved both, raising the forum to a good level as well as thanked Yobit and CryptoTalk for this opportunity they gave us.
what do you think?

Yes you are definitely right. For posting such as really good content or that has quality post, it may served as simple gratitude we make for cryptotalk and yobit by giving us this kind of opportunity. Happy posting everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes you are definitely right. For posting such as really good content or that has quality post, it may served as simple gratitude we make for cryptotalk and yobit by giving us this kind of opportunity. Happy posting everyone.

Yes, that's what I really want to say. cryptotalk gave us a good opportunity to make a good daily income, and we should write good things and helpful topics. This is the duty of everyone for this forum in order to contribute to enlarging it, developing it and spreading it greatly.

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, that's what I really want to say. cryptotalk gave us a good opportunity to make a good daily income, and we should write good things and helpful topics. This is the duty of everyone for this forum in order to contribute to enlarging it, developing it and spreading it greatly.

Yes you picked up it right. As members here who are earning money by just posting, we should give back a simple act like posting quality and useful content so others can be benifit from that.

18 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes you picked up it right. As members here who are earning money by just posting, we should give back a simple act like posting quality and useful content so others can be benifit from that.

Well done, this is what we should really do, we won a lot from this wonderful forum and in order to preserve that our Topics and replay must be good and useful to everyone and we must teach everyone to do that. This is the duty of everyone in this forum.

The world financial and economic crisis has also shown a range of 
challenges, including those pertaining to unemployment, inequality, and the 
importance of a stable international financial system. It has, furthermore, 
been accompanied by additional crises relating to climate change, food and 
energy security. These pressing challenges and trends require forceful and 
concerted policy actions at both national and international levels to mitigate 
major risks and ensure a stronger and sustained economic recovery. Also, in 
the context of post-2015 development agenda, there is a need for a renewed 
global partnership for development, which should be fostered by an effective 
strategy of financing for sustainable development.

17 hours ago, Shiloh said:

Yes because this is the best opportunity. We can learn more about crypto .

Yes this forum is a very good opportunity for us to learn more about the crypto world and i think we all need to invite our friend to join this forum especially those friends who's have no idea about crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

5 minutes ago, Durjoy136 said:

I guess, I'm sure my posts aren't being deleted and my post count is backing up. I hope you stick with it. Everyone is making good income from this forum. But if you have any better info on this please let me know

As for deleting posts, this is what happens with everyone, and the only way to stop it is to clean spam from the forum in various ways, and after that I think the posts will not be deleted. In order to avoid deleting your posts, you must be careful to choose the topics to which you post replies.

Just now, yupi84goro said:

We as members are obliged to contribute to the development of this forum, because this forum has given the best by paying posts that we have made. The easy way we have to make posts that are useful for members of this forum, it's one way to help This forum is developing. In addition, obeying all the rules of this forum including our contribution to this forum too.

Yes, these are the best ways to contribute to improving this forum, which gave us this good opportunity to profit by writing. So we have to write well and provide good content.