I Lost access of my yobit account - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

If you lost your password you can find 'forget password' button there, this can help you to rest your password, but if you lost your 2fa code then this is a serious problem maybe even the yobit support team can't help you 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you cannot remember the password to your email address, and then failed the verification process when you tried to reset your email password, then it is bad news for you. The only thing I can suggest is go into your browser settings, somewhere you will find saved passwords, if your very very lucky it might be saved there, but I doubt it as the autofill feature did not work when you tried to log in to your email.

You could try to write a ticket to support on Yobit, explain the situation and provide a new email address. Also give your exact balances of coins held on account, when you last logged in, recent transactions etc and hope they can do something for you, but this is a long shot and I doubt you will be successful.

• +2 2

The only way is to contact the support and they will send you a email to proceed to the change of password, But in you can't log in to your email they can't help you and I'm sorry to say that your account is gone.

First thing to do is try to recover you email and then see with yobit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when I created the account.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

I think you entered your account to some phishing site and even you recover your account all coins of it are surely withdrawn by someone you will be lucky if the hacker didn't withdraw your fund. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, kongkus17 said:

One of the principal ways people first got involved and profited within the crypto ecosystem was to mine coins. Mining is the act of lending your computer's processing power to the cryptocurrency infrastructure.

Your opinion is correct and in my opinion it is one of the processing or to get profit from the results of the crypto ecosystem that is mining the coins first and then later we can trade and the like after mining the coins.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, faceless said:

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

You must to have access to your email address.

I dont thing so that they will allow you to access to that account if you dont have access to your email address.

I can only recommend you to try to recover your email address, do you insert your phone number when you registered? Or do you insert some other email address (because of cases like this)? This is two main options to recover your email address.

• +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

As you are saying that you have lost your mail password and you cant reset your mail password as you didn't set any way to recover it so I think there is no way to access your mail. if you cant access your mail account then there is no way to access your yobit account. yobit don't ask for email verification code if you try to log in with an authorized ip address . so I suggest try to recover your mail account and also try to log in your yobit account by a an authorized ip address.

• +2 2

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Just click forgot password in yobit and inter your email and the username of yobit. Then the password recovery will be sent to your email. But if you forgot your email, username and password! That's means you are not seriously with yobit so there is no way can help you.

I let chrome generate difficult password and then they are saved to my chrome  account, but i think this one was not saved properly.

Warning!!! Do check Yobit domain in your browser, our domains: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. If you enter your login/password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers, and we cant help you!

Dear User!

Support answer:

recovery your mail

Please answer in tickets only, don't send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/

Date: 28.11.2019 09:43

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net

That is the message I got from yobit, the key message is "recovery your mail" which I did not understand what it meant.

• -1 1

I think the only thing you can do right now is ask crytpotalk to change your email without sending you verification code. So you can create another yobit account and link again.

I don't want to be the one delivering bad news but I think you pretty much lost your account because if you can't verify it with your email then there is nothing else the support team can do to help you get your account back.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, faceless said:

I don't know because I haven't experienced that yet. And I think, you need the 2FA in order to retrieve that back because if you don't they can't retrieve the account for you, see the picture below. But keep waiting on their reply still, maybe they'll consider it. Goodluck

20191129_132224.jpg

Edited by Muphin
Added photo.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, faceless said:

Nope, your coins are still there yobit will not touch it. Just remember all the information you need to recover your account because yobit will not touch it no matter what happens.

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, faceless said:

Yes indeed,

use the forget/rest password option and it will ask you some details, try  also to link your mailer account with your phone/mobile #, same thing i did, keeping account link to phone/mobile # is somewhat helpful.

in my personal view:

if i'm not be mistaken, you've been hacked down, try to update browser and scan computer with antivirus, check also your firewall.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, faceless said:

I let chrome generate difficult password and then they are saved to my chrome  account, but i think this one was not saved properly.

That is the message I got from yobit, the key message is "recovery your mail" which I did not understand what it meant.

You need to add another email address for account recovery where code will be send i case you can not access the original one.

Edited by maricans

On 11/28/2019 at 7:41 AM, faceless said:

You should follow the steps on your browser through you email the forgot password section. It should ask you verification questions. If you cannot answer any of the questions they will give you the option to contact directly or have them review the request. It make take a few days but seriously if money is involved and you are genuine. its worth contacting your email provider directly. They will be happy to help. 

Edited by Scottsummers
Spelling
  • +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, faceless said:

Then try to reach the yobit support if they can resolve it. Seems it's hard to recover your account. I hope that your account will be solve.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you lost access of your account it means that's you have lost your password only cause it is very impossible to forget your email. 

So what's you have to do is to open the log in page and click forgot password or recover pass word then your password reset confirmation will be sent to your email.

• +2 1

Just write to the technical support of Outlook mail, and I think that they will restore it to you and already with its help you will be able to log into your yobit account

• +1 1

If you click on forgot password option in yobit then they will send you the verification link to your registered mail id. Since you have not verified your email also then nothing can be done. Try to contact the yobit support via email or call. 

• +4 1

It is a nightmare when you lose access to your account. I hope your funds are okay. Maybe the support will help you if you had 2FA enabled on the account and have information. I have never lost access to an exchange account and the only exchange that was destroyed I used was BTC-E but I was able to get the funding out before they were destroyed. Maybe if nothing else works you can try to obtain a new account and if you did anything against the terms of service do not do it again.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, faceless said:

I'm a little confused by your explanation, so the problem is you forgot your email password? I've never experienced it. Try to contact in telegram when admin yobit is on, I'm sure you will get a reply and ask for verification via another email, later you will be asked questions and it's quite easy.

• +1 1

Recovery your email means a checked email that you registered when you were signed up in Yobit.  I hope you will remember the sending jubilee with the confirmation to your email address.your coina doean't loss.thwir juat wait for you till you figured out.how u could sign in.

• +1 2

From my habit of logging into the yobit account that I have, because I activated 2pfa from Google, I also had to enter the authentication code that was sent by email, in addition to the app authentication,

And there are problems sometimes when I click sent yobit to get the authentication code, after I click and point to the browser, the code doesn't come out, so I can't get the code to login,but after I realized, it turns out the problem is where we log in, where I log in via yobit.net, while the code is sent via yobitex.net

• +5 1

This is very simple you go to the sign in tab and put your username and click below forget password then yobit exchange sent an email reset password name, you click on the link which describe in this email and new window opened and here you change the password.