I Lost access of my yobit account - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

I Lost access of my yobit account

You will solve this easily. First you go to your yobit account.  After going there, click on Forget Password, then a message will be sent to your email. Copy the message to your email and paste it in the browser, then from there you will be logged in and this way you can solve the yobit access problem by setting a new PIN.

I'm not even sure I did anything like 2FA while registering but I'm sure I generated the password randomly because I always love to make my password hard to guess and I always enjoy using the "forgot password" button because you cannot attack my account with the password me the owner of the account doesn't know

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:26 AM, Biswaskhan0001 said:

Because since you lost access this means you can't login into your account anymore and only the owners of Yobit can solve this .

Their is nothing the owners can do, the customer support can neither also help you. You will need to have access to you email and login in order to recover back your lost password on yobit. Without that, the account is lost forever. 

• +1 1

Try to click on (Forgot Password), and then they will send you a confirmation email
I think that. This method will work for you
I only wish you luck and that you return access to your account

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Their is nothing the owners can do, the customer support can neither also help you. You will need to have access to you email and login in order to recover back your lost password on yobit. Without that, the account is lost forever. 

Seriously, I lost my login at on point a time, I contacted yobit but they sent a message that there is nothing they can do. It is for security reasons, it can happen like this on exchanges that do not support verification. Thanks to God I was able to recover back my account because I later saw the login through guess work. 

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:49 AM, Migo said:

If you lost your password you can find 'forget password' button there, this can help you to rest your password, but if you lost your 2fa code then this is a serious problem maybe even the yobit support team can't help you 

From the topic he said he couldn't retrieve his password,and he tried resetting his password through the password reset option but he did not provide a good information about how to reset his password, now do you think it yobit he should contact or his mail ? @Dorjoy12

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hay guys, this is my 4 account in yobit i always loos my account by loosing password and email but this time i set a password of my pet name so i coudent forget. And in yo 1 yobit account it was banned i dont know why but i loos 100 $ on that account .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Trainz said:

From the topic he said he couldn't retrieve his password,and he tried resetting his password through the password reset option but he did not provide a good information about how to reset his password, now do you think it yobit he should contact or his mail ? @Dorjoy12

@Trainz if any member try to recover his password then he must need to have  his yobit account login name because without that no one will be able to recover his password..  But if he provide login name with another information correctly while still face problem then its necessary for him to contract with support team..                  

• +2 1

Try to reset password, becasue its surely going to work for you even you will unable to withdraw frunds for seven days, it's not a big issue as if you will wait for support to reply your ticket this can take many weeks or months.

• +1 1

that happened with me before and unfortunately 90% you lost access and you won't be able to recover your account , that's why it's always better to make a special note to write our accounts and passwords on it , especially if it was hard to remember because the software of our devices may get damaged at anytime and then we lose access to our accounts just like you 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/28/2019 at 12:41 PM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

Dear it must to log into your email account to verify authentication code because yobit has generate you a link to your email address  which contains your authentication code of yobit. You can not access your yobit account until you access your email account. I suggest you to contact with your email account officials to access your email account.

18 hours ago, bimal1665 said:

Hay guys, this is my 4 account in yobit i always loos my account by loosing password and email but this time i set a password of my pet name so i coudent forget. And in yo 1 yobit account it was banned i dont know why but i loos 100 $ on that account .

@bimal1665 I do not yet get this right, I have not heard aof anyone on this forum that complained about yobit banning account. Or did you mean your cryptotalk account or yobit account that was banned?

• +1 1

If you lost the password for your e-mail that you registered with the yobit platform, you certainly cannot retrieve your account. You should try to access your email in any way, as it is important. I don’t know if yobit support can cooperate with you on this matter but I don’t think so.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:41 AM, faceless said:

Hello guys, good morning, just this morning I tried to log in to my yobit account and then I was asked to verify link to my email address, when i opened my mailer (outlook.com) I had to log in nad I sure saved my logins info in the chrome browser account as always, but then it was not it, I do not remember the password it was generated by chrome and it was so hard, I simply saved it in my browser.

No I can not verify my email so I can not log in to yobit, I tried resetting password on outlook but I did not set 2FA so i had to go through their reviews, and failed the review as I did not provide them enough info when i created the account.

I contacted yobit but I still waiting for their response.

What do you think will happen did I just lost my account with all the coins in it?

There you must make sure that you are recovering your outlook or gmail account first, because yobit cannot help yo with nothing without using your email.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You can contact the yobit support team, they should be able to help, or enter forget password option, I think that will help you retrieve your account, but that's if you have the necessary informations they will ask you.

If you lest your password it is no big problem you can recover it easily. You go to in email and click the forgot password button. And rearrange your password easily. I think your internet problem. 

On 12/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Ramz99737 said:

Try to reset password, becasue its surely going to work for you even you will unable to withdraw frunds for seven days, it's not a big issue as if you will wait for support to reply your ticket this can take many weeks or months.

Resetting of passwords will require login and the email you use to register. That is why it is just good not to forget the email and the login. I know both off hand. I back the password too. Customer care will not be able to help if you forget your email or or login. 

• +1 1

You can click the forgot password, or restore the password button, and it will reach you on your e-mail. If that does not work, you can contact the support team. When you get the password, I advise you to save it in the notepad.

If you have any problem in youbit then you can talk directly admin and told him your problem they will solve your problem if you forget your password then rest it or another problem then ask admin 

37 minutes ago, Soykot459 said:

Yes, you can click the forgotten password, and retrieve the password button and it will reach your e-mail.  This and I think if it doesn't work, and you can contact the support team.  When you receive the password, I suggest you save it in Notepad ...

It will request you to input your email and login, the login is the username that is displayed at the top right corner. Some people would have forgotten the login which will not help them than not to be able to recover back the account because the login is very important. 

Turn off the vpn you are using.  If the problem persists, the best solution to your problem is to go to google chrome settings and then click on the password that you may find saved for you.  The last solution.  If you accessed the platform through a mobile phone, then also enter the browser settings and then the password to extract the password

Hey mate, if you lost the access your yobit exchange than you can reset the password, than you have to click forget password than put your email address after that yobit will send password verification link, finally you have to click the mail link and change your password.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi!

if you do not remember the password you go on account setting and find the password the password of yobit has been save frome here.if you don't it you can forget the password and reset it.if you loss 2fa so you contact the yobit team.

• +2 1