Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Why do Bitcoin transactions take so long?

True, in addition to the large number of transactions because it is the most popular currency around the world, I also read that the Ripple currency is the fastest among the cryptocurrencies, so when sending money you can convert your currency to another currency faster and with less fees

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It consists of mines and too much small block chain every miners and block chain required some time to transit so it will take time to transit.

The main and most quoted cryptocurrency is bitcoin, for this reason most miners charge a high commission for this, the faster the transaction, the higher the commission price will be, in this way it is difficult to keep this in mind, this is why the Most of us use other cryptocurrencies to avoid having to pay these somewhat absurd commissions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, but Ethereum needs gas on the cryptocurrency, for sending transactions. And the board, accordingly, does not go according to a zero calculation. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, because seven transactions per second are very few when compared to digital currencies, but there is always a solution, as there are many fast cryptocurrencies in the transfer such as nanoscale and others. You can transfer your currency to it and then send it to another wallet.

• +4 1

From the perspective of institutional transactions, the time interval to reach the final transaction has a lot of weakness and ambiguity for a commercial transaction. As a solution to speed up final transactions, there is a new blockchain platform targeting institutions called "Concordium" that says it offers a solution to this challenge, by operating a layer that ensures the fast completion of transactions. Unequivocally, via a mechanism called "Final Transaction Service", the developers at Concordium seem to have solved the puzzle by creating an entirely separate process for the final transactions.

Crowded network is the main problem bitcoin transaction get delay. Billion transaction send/ receive every second and must writing in the block need time and capability to handle it. Using altcoin for alternative is good option when bitcoin get delay and high fees. Be patient and trust bitcoin as usual.

• +2 1

These transactions take a longer time in order to confirm the identity of the user and protect against fraud, and also because they are sensitive transactions after completing them, we can never undo them.

I agree with you Bitcoin needs a lot of time for the transfer to complete, but Bitcoin cannot be compared to VISA because Visa does not fully transfer assets as is the case in Bitcoin, for me I use cryptocurrencies that have fast and secure blockchains like waves when I want to transfer my money between platforms

Bitcoin is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. From my point of view, bitcoin transactions take so long because the users of bitcoin is increasing day by day. And for this reason there is huge trafic on bitcoin blockchain. 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, maybe this delay in transactions is in the interest of the members in general, or maybe there is a slowdown in the Internet and we cannot change any of this. Thank you my friend. Good luck to everyone

• +4 1

Bitcoin need of demand is so high that you can't imagine. Also, there are thousands if transactions everyday. The load on blockchain will be more. As a result there will be demand of more time to accomplish a transaction, so be patient with that since it is safe.

• +1 1

There is an average delay of 10 minutes before the network begins to confirm your transaction by including it in one of the blocks, confirmation means that there is a consensus in the network that the bitcoins that you have received have not been sent to anyone else, once your transaction is included in one of the blocks, confirmation will continue.  By each subsequent block, which strengthens this consensus and reduces the likelihood of a transaction reversal.  Each user is free to decide at which point they consider the transaction to be confirmed, but 6 assurances are often considered safe.

• +3 1

Bitcoin transactions do require some confirmation and take longer than other coins, the Bitcoin network is not designed for transaction speed. In my opinion, using the lightning network layer is less secure, it is safer to transact as usual. I think it doesn't matter if Bitcoin transactions take a long time because the most important thing in a coin is the profit when holding it.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, so we find modern cryptocurrencies overcome them in terms of speed of transactions and their low fees.

However, in terms of adoption and popularity, Bitcoin is undisputedly in first place, which makes many Bitcoin enthusiasts look for ways to expand scalability and improve Bitcoin transactions further.

• +2 1

This matter caused me fear when I did this the first time because I spoke with the person to whom I sent the coins and he told me that nothing had reached him so I did a quick search and discovered that it takes time for the sending process to be done correctly

• +3 1

I think the exchange of bitcoin is relies upon the various strides of check by diggers however some time the accessibility of minner become less as heaps of exchange happen each day and around then bitcoin exchange become moderate and take such a long time.

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin takes time because of the moon blockchain is able to complete 7 transactions per second and it is not a bad thing that it is normal because of the large number of transactions that exist every second on this blockchain.

Bitcoin transactions need time, but this is a guarantee of the safety of the exchange process and making sure that no problems arise, especially when transferring large sums, and yet it is still fast compared to normal financial transactions.

• +4 1

Botcoi transactions needs confirmation to proceed and this is why you'll need to wait for a very long period of time in order to make your transfers. There are also traffic in the network so sending using Bitcoin might not be the best option

Thanks, good information will be very useful for beginners in this field! But after all, the bitcoin is not only exchanged for a long time, but in general the entire encrypted currency, there is a long treatment that hackers cannot steal with the help of breaking the code, in addition to not revealing their identity and we must be very careful not to lose our money inside the wallet And thanks

• +2 1

I agree that the speed of transactions is not the strongest side of Bitcoin. This is  a disadvantage, but Bitcoin was not created for instant cash transactions! It provides financial security in the long run. It is a safe financial tool for long-term investments. And for instant transfers, there is Ripple.

Bitcoin transactions takes long time because bitcoin is having huge value so its transaction fee is also high so whenever we want to withdtaw we always chose low currency like first we will convert bitcoin to litecoin then we can withdraw it very easily and then its transaction fee will also low my friend. 

I believe the reason for this is to prevent a network attack known as dual spending, which allows a hacker to spend the same transaction twice by reversing the procedure, and as a result, most exchanges need six guarantees before accepting a deposit.

It is a bad thing to do only seven operations per second. I think she must handle many operations over the ten thousand operations per second in order to be able to handle different operations of people quickly and without problems.

• +1 1