Questions About btconline.io - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muphin

Questions About btconline.io

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

Thanks for this, I do not think I have to read the whole post, it is clear that Btconline.io is a scam. I have heard about this site before and how they scam easily. Paying btc to any of their btc address means your bitcoin is gone and not refundable. 

Yes, the site is a scam, I checked for the donation and it has not domain not to talk if it is young or not. The site always pop up something like ads telling you to upgrade to increase earning, and if the person upgrade, the money is completely gone. 

• +2 2

This site is similar to the British GetBtc site that offers cloud mining and I have tried both sites and the withdrawal process has not been completed and to this day my withdrawal requests are still pending This is evidence that they are fraudulent sites that must be avoided

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, magd said:

This site is similar to the British GetBtc site that offers cloud mining and I have tried both sites and the withdrawal process has not been completed and to this day my withdrawal requests are still pending This is evidence that they are fraudulent sites that must be avoided

@magd the site is fake as fake can be. Do not expect any withdrawal to be completed, it will not. You can check their domain, like I said in my previous posts, they have no online domain. 

• +2 1

They are scam friend, you will be happy waiting for your 0.006 BTC but when you will reach that amount they will tell you to deposit maybe 0.002 in your account to activate it and you will withdraw your 0.008 BTC later. But they will never pay you and your money will be gone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

They are scam friend, you will be happy waiting for your 0.006 BTC but when you will reach that amount they will tell you to deposit maybe 0.002 in your account to activate it and you will withdraw your 0.008 BTC later. But they will never pay you and your money will be gone.

It is even easy to know how scam they could be. Check for their domain in whois.net, nothing will be displayed. It is good to check for sites domain, to give toj some proof that the site is not scam. Nut that does not mean some with new domain are not scam too. 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:54 AM, nayon89 said:

I can't understand wether it's fake or not. This site is protected by Cloudflare. So i am confused about it's authenticity. You may try out for some day. As this site has free mining option. So start using free plan and let's see.

I think this site is not good. You can see a review on it here:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/btconline.io
He's only got two stars and that's a bad rating. 88% of the auditors said it was bad and one of them complained that when he tried to withdraw his profits he was failing.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:05 PM, Muphin said:

I just registered today in the btconline.io and I keep on receiving bitcoins every second. It does not allow me to withdraw until I have 0.006 on my wallet. My questions are:

1. Does it really let me withdraw my bitcoins if I reach 0.006?

2. Will I get scam if I use it?

3. Is btconline.io legit one to mine?

4. What would happen to your bitcoins when you are not using the account anymore? Is there any possible way to delete your account in btconline?

I have tried this btconline.io before and sadly i didn't get anything from it. Once you reach the minimum number of withdrawal before you can withdraw it they will ask you to make a deposit for their investment plan. And it is a bait once you've done it you can't get your mined btc. So be careful on this kind of cloud mining site.

Welcome my friend, I think that you should be very careful in dealing with new sites and do not invest in them even if you have proven the payment in the beginning of the site creation I think that we should be very careful

I do not think that this site is honest and you will not be able to withdraw your profits when you reach 0.006 and maybe they will ask you to deposit a certain amount in order to be able to withdraw your profits and after that you will lose all the money that you got and you will not be able to withdraw it so do not waste time with this site

18 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I do not think that this site is honest and you will not be able to withdraw your profits when you reach 0.006 and maybe they will ask you to deposit a certain amount in order to be able to withdraw your profits and after that you will lose all the money that you got and you will not be able to withdraw it so do not waste time with this site

You do not need to think, you need to be sure and as for me, I am sure. Read the posts above, the site has not domain and it is fake as fake can be as it was referred to in above posts. 

There are too many red flags with this site and I wouldn't even consider jumping in it. They will probably have it planned and try to cheat you out of as many crypto as possible. I wouldn't even spend time with it as it will be wasted.

@Muphin  This website have all characteristics of a scam (ponzi scheme). It's not a real cloud mining website.

Real: they speack in hashrate. They sell hashpower. They don't give f ree cryptocurrency.

Scam: they talk in profit amount. They have "investment plans". They always "give free cryptocurrency".... They always display "payments proof"...

To answer:

1. they often (scams) ask for a deposit to activate withdrawal
  2. you can be scammed only if you invest and they close
  3. it's not a cloud m ining website so, it's not legit
  4. what will happen? Exactly what it always happen, the website close, bye bye to you "free money" and also bye bye to your "investment"

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/28/2019 at 9:05 AM, Muphin said:

I just registered today in the btconline.io and I keep on receiving bitcoins every second. It does not allow me to withdraw until I have 0.006 on my wallet. My questions are:

4. What would happen to your bitcoins when you are not using the account anymore? Is there any possible way to delete your account in btconline?

When you reach the minimum withdraw from that platform, they will need you to invite some users first before you withdraw, and after inviting they will tell you to deposit some amount, so there is where you'll be getting scammed. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Yes mate free cloud mining sites use this trick to attract user to invest their site, because already we reach the withdrawal amount and we thinks to invest some money, and withdrawl all money but this sites not pay single cents and stolen our money, so don't trust in cloud mining sites.

• +2 1

Thanks everyone for telling the truth about btconline,io, I got that its scam project, thanks for that information. Good luck.

• +2 1

On 11/28/2019 at 12:05 PM, Muphin said:

Bro it's truely scam site. They not pay you exactly. You can't get any money from here. Its not legit site. You can't get your .006 btc from btconline.io. So don't believe on this sites. And don't try to invest also.

• +3 1

On 10/5/2020 at 7:04 AM, AnetASk said:

Thanks everyone for telling the truth about btconline,io, I got that its scam project, thanks for that information. Good luck.

Btconline will pretend they are mining do you, telling you  upgrade to more profitable ones, if done so, your bitcoin  is just gone, I do not know why governments have not banned cloud mining sites because they are just scam. 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:18 PM, amine208 said:

Well ,All Of The First Three questions have one answers wich is this website is scam and the fourth question is yes it will delete your account when you will not use it anymore , ihave use this site when i was beginner 2 years ago ,and i cant believe why is working and scam on peoples since today

The site was using ponzi to pay people before, but I do not know about now, but I am very sure the site is very scam in nature. Governments have not been able to know about this shady business, with time, it is possible this site will be prosecuted. They are scam. 

• +2 1

For me, I don't think this site is straightforward, there are a great deal of site which are like this one, I don't propose you to put resources into it.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Muphin said:

Is btconline.io legit one to mine?

Of course this is a Scam project. The minimum transfer is high This is one of the signs that the project is a Scam.

When you try to withdraw, you will receive a message to make a deposit or buy a paid package

• +3 1

@Muphin I would take care with the site. When I tried to access it using the Brave Browser, I got a scam warning. See screen shot. Its not for sure that the site is a scam but its been flagged as a scam site for some reason. Take a look see the site in the following scam sites detectors - Scam Advisor, Trust Pilot, Site Jabber & Web Of Trust ( WOB ). Take care thou, just because there are many positive or negative comments, a lot of those comments are false & are made by the scammers themselves.

Cool profile name. Never saw muffin written that way.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 20.14.18.png

Edited by huesca123
Add Content

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

btconline is a HYIP project this is not a mining platform. Now btconline is already a SCAM and I do not recommend investing if you do not want to lose money. You can see a lot of fake information on the internet that the project pays and works but do not believe it

I don't think this site is straightforward, there are plenty of sites like this, I don't suggest you put resources into it.  If you post properly, you can make money and learn a lot of English from here.

Btconline is just a mining cloud that request people to ungrade while it is just a scam. I have used it now and see that the mining on the site is not real, I have the minimum withdrawal but I was unable to withdraw. That means if I upgrade, I will be scammed. 

• +1 1

I do not have any other things to say about cloud mining sites, I have checked this site out before, it is a scam site. Any site that are not mining pool and that will request for you to pay them money should be careful with because they are scammers. 

• +2 1