Questions About btconline.io - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muphin

Questions About btconline.io

I just registered today in the btconline.io and I keep on receiving bitcoins every second. It does not allow me to withdraw until I have 0.006 on my wallet. My questions are:

1. Does it really let me withdraw my bitcoins if I reach 0.006?

2. Will I get scam if I use it?

3. Is btconline.io legit one to mine?

4. What would happen to your bitcoins when you are not using the account anymore? Is there any possible way to delete your account in btconline?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

My suggestion is you should reach 0.006 btc, so you will know if they will scam you or not. If after you reach those amount, and you want to withdraw the bitcoin you have, but they ask you to deposit some amount of bitcoin, then you should not do that because they will only want to get your money. I see that this method has been run on several websites, including in the exchange. I heard from my friend that in the exchange, they could have 0.1 btc as a welcome bonus, but they cannot withdraw that amount before they deposit some amount of bitcoin. So you don't need to deposit any bitcoin amount if they ask and stay away from them if you cannot withdraw.

1 hour ago, aqua said:

My suggestion is you should reach 0.006 btc, so you will know if they will scam you or not. If after you reach those amount, and you want to withdraw the bitcoin you have, but they ask you to deposit some amount of bitcoin, then you should not do that because they will only want to get your money. I see that this method has been run on several websites, including in the exchange. I heard from my friend that in the exchange, they could have 0.1 btc as a welcome bonus, but they cannot withdraw that amount before they deposit some amount of bitcoin. So you don't need to deposit any bitcoin amount if they ask and stay away from them if you cannot withdraw.

Thank you for your answer and also for your suggestion. I would apply what you have said always. I will just wait now until I reach 0.006 and try to withdraw without having to deposit Bitcoins. Thank you a lot!

I don't think this site is honest, there are a lot of site which are similar to this one, I don't suggest you to invest in it, so if you want you can register but without investing and wait for minimum withdraw to confirm 

Hello mate, you ask btconline io is legit or scam.I use this site more than one yars ago.It is bigest planing scaming site they runing their service very perfectly for scam .They showing you to all fake transection.and also suggest you to buy their premium plan.After you buy their plan this site you ban for multiple acount,it is fake reason just showing you.So i suggest you to don't invest here.

I think this site is a scam like most cloud mining sites, some honest sites like Genesis Mining registered about two years ago and my profits from mining daily and without a minimum withdrawal, but nonetheless after a period of shortfall of these profits on a daily basis and became trivial until it stopped completely. So I don't recommend you use any cloud mining site.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:05 AM, Muphin said:

I just registered today in the btconline.io and I keep on receiving bitcoins every second. It does not allow me to withdraw until I have 0.006 on my wallet. My questions are:

4. What would happen to your bitcoins when you are not using the account anymore? Is there any possible way to delete your account in btconline?

I used a very similar page once. Thankfully just running on a spare screen and to be honest it was just a scam. I was in my early days and they asked for a withdrawal fee. It was very small so I sent it and obviously never got my withdrawal. I'll provide the name of the site if I can find it but just don't waste your time. If it pays you anything its because they are taking something in return. Probably your data. 

5 hours ago, Obydullah said:

Hello mate, you ask btconline io is legit or scam.I use this site more than one yars ago.It is bigest planing scaming site they runing their service very perfectly for scam .They showing you to all fake transection.and also suggest you to buy their premium plan.After you buy their plan this site you ban for multiple acount,it is fake reason just showing you.So i suggest you to don't invest here.

42 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

I used a very similar page once. Thankfully just running on a spare screen and to be honest it was just a scam. I was in my early days and they asked for a withdrawal fee. It was very small so I sent it and obviously never got my withdrawal. I'll provide the name of the site if I can find it but just don't waste your time. If it pays you anything its because they are taking something in return. Probably your data. 

I thank both of you for your answers. I am still using it and I don't even know how to delete my account. There is no setting there to delete my account. Glad I didn't buy their plan. But would you help me delete my account there? 

1 hour ago, Muphin said:

I thank both of you for your answers. I am still using it and I don't even know how to delete my account. There is no setting there to delete my account. Glad I didn't buy their plan. But would you help me delete my account there? 

Brother no option for delete there account.It is good you can leave their site,and not join again or visit dont btconline ip site.Its very good you not use their premium plan.But isee lot of people frist time join and when dont get any reward they join premium plan,and they loss her money.We need too shareing our friend circle to thid site is a scaming site.If we share our friend circle dont join this.

1 hour ago, Obydullah said:

Brother no option for delete there account.It is good you can leave their site,and not join again or visit dont btconline ip site.Its very good you not use their premium plan.But isee lot of people frist time join and when dont get any reward they join premium plan,and they loss her money.We need too shareing our friend circle to thid site is a scaming site.If we share our friend circle dont join this.

Thank you so much, friend, for sharing your information. And also, thank you for giving such an advice, I appreciate it. We just need to be more careful because many people are very interested in taking other people's money without noticing it.

I don't think this site is straightforward, there are a great deal of site which are like this one, I don't propose you to put resources into it, so in the event that you need you can enroll yet without contributing and hang tight for least pull back to affirm.

This is not legit at all. it may scam any time. there are many sites like this . first time they will give you options for making profit but when will try to withdraw your profit then you cant.

Hi i see your questions .

Your questions are valid bot i give suggetion that will you reache 0.006 btc amount.it is a good app it will give you your payment.

Hello my friends
When your balance reaches 0.006, you will not be allowed to withdraw to your wallet, until you make a deposit to the site's wallet address
The site is quorum, deceptive, let alone, my friend

I already tried the site its not paying when you payment is in process it will never arrive and when your account accumulate more balance they deleted my account and its just a waste of time.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 11/28/2019 at 1:05 PM, Muphin said:

Hey man please avoid these kind of sites. They will not pay you money unless you bring some people to join the site. You must pay to earn your fantasy coin. So stop it. Such site will only put bad reputation for BTC.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

My friend, I have tried this site previously and it is a fraud and does not pay you anything, as when you reach the minimum withdrawal level, the site will ask you to invest in it so that you can withdraw

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I have never trusted a web mining again like this. not only btconline.io, but there are others like ethonline.io, dogeonline.io. Everything can not pay when we have reached the minimum withdrawal limit. Enough already, I will no longer trust a web mining like this.

This is do certain, the website has no domain, completely scam in its entirety. They have scammed many people before. Web mining could be fake but there are legit unprofitable ones but as for the site mentioned above, it is fake. 

On 11/28/2019 at 8:05 AM, Muphin said:

Let me tell you something. Cloud mining became unprofitable for a lot of companies, wo there's a big chance in these companies to scam. Try to avoid cloud mining!

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

Therefore do not ever do such a thing again, even if you do not lose money. at least precious time is very important. Maybe it can be used as an experience in the future.

@ethan1751 I was not scammed, and I have never been scammed before. I am just talking about how the site can scam because they have no online domain. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On 5/24/2020 at 11:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

I am just talking about how the site can scam because they have no online domain. 

Thanks for this, I do not think I have to read the whole post, it is clear that Btconline.io is a scam. I have heard about this site before and how they scam easily. Paying btc to any of their btc address means your bitcoin is gone and not refundable. 

The only way to know if actually is a scam or not is find some time and work on it to reach the minimum withrawal and requirements. I will advise strongly against putting your cryptocurrency in it. I have never heard of this so I can't give any review about it for now.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My friend, this site is a fraud and I have tried and used it as it does not pay any money to its users. Upon reaching the minimum withdrawal level, it requires you to deposit or implement the withdrawal process, but this process remains pending and we do not receive any money