Freebitco.in - Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - Page 9 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Freebitco.in - Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

it’s still the best faucet for everyone, it works for a long time, and I still get free bitcoins for several hours, but the price is rising, so I get less sts than before, now they have a lot more new programs, such as how to deposit bitcoins and getting gold tickets is really interesting )

Where can I buy a freebitco.in account? I want an account that has no captcha. I have an account but my account has a security captcha which I could not remove

freebitco.in has remained perhaps the only faucet that is worth doing, but in any case I will never invest in it or play in the lottery or dice to the limit I can increase my earnings by looking for referrals...

Dear friend 

I am new hare.. Thanks for your informatio. I am so healpfull for your information. Please if you have more information please shayer and help us new member. 

Thanks  

Spoiler
On 5/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, Sagor ahamad said:

Please if you have more information

Freebitco.in is simply the best Bitcoin faucet. This website is online since 2014 and still paying. You can use it without hesitation. I suggest you to hold your earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/15/2020 at 5:05 PM, King98 said:

good amount of money with dozens of referrals

This is true, this kind of faucet is good when you have dozens of referrals. I suggest you to promote your referral link on social networks.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Sites like this was useful in the past, but these days most of them just giving a very little amount of money for working many hours! And that's just wasting time in my opinion.. I suggest you to search about better sites especially if you have some skills and can do some services for people and earn.

Freebitco is one of the most powerful and famous taps for providing Bitcoin with an hourly fortune wheel

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The withdrawal is too high and while you begin to grow your satoshi's the roll pays less, no matter Bitcoin's price. Having seen that I can easily say that this faucet is to be avoided. As the rest faucets it is just a waste of time.

This faucet site pays really the small amounts. You have to roll after solving captcha in every hour to collect small portions of Bitcoin. In order to meet the payout thresholds, you have to apply your more efforts, I really do not advise you guys to rely on faucet sites if you are focused to earn more incomes. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This site is for me the best site in which you can collect bitcoin, although the quantity provided daily is low, but it remains an honest site and it pays.

• +1 1

I like that site because they are real paying, though it will take time for you to earn good amount unless you are very lucky. Am using that site to make football predictions and at least i earn good with that.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Freebitco.in I use this faucet two years its really genuine platform, and still paying its not only faucet its multi purpose faucet like we store our assets, we play gambling game are invest our assets and earn percentage also, means we do every think in this faucet.

• +1 1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:02 AM, Whited35 said:

This faucet site pays really the small amounts

You worked for them, you get 20% reward while them getting 80% of your reward, they collected from masses that are using the platform. People work by solving a captcha. They pay 0.0000002 satoshi per hour after solving the captcha. 

My journey into crypto world began many years ago with Freebitcoin. I actually in love with this dice and the possibilities it gives its users. Not a day goes by where I don't play on this site xD For me it's not just "another dice", it's a part of my life. I'm grateful to Freebitcoin for all the profit it has made me.

Excellent freebitcoin.in is a good page for people who want to earn fractions of bitcoin. If you dedicate time and with some referrals, the earnings can be good. Good contribution

258/5000

freebitcoin, that's where I started collecting my first satoshis, that's where my beginnings were in the crypto world. reliable to date, it gives you interest and small fractions of Satoshis, highly reliable, but don't play roulette, hahaha you always lose.

Heard about stuff like this but never bothered checking. Simple design like this always looked suspicious or too unprofessional to me but it seems worth trying out.

I would not recommend you guys waste your time on this. A couple of years ago it was a cool way to make money, but today it's just a waste of time. All you will earn is a couple of cents, and the minimum withdrawal amount is huge.

FreeBitcoin is one of my leaders. You can claim satoshi every hour. I am using it for long time and multiplying it in bet game. Honestly it’s quite risky to play on bets but once I won 0.003 bitcoin. 

I tried this site long back and it is a waste of our time and money. Did anyone searched in Google or Bitcointalk forums about this website? I tried earning free BTC with them, but failed nothing got, except time waste.

I am just sick and tired with their daily emails . they only give us a few satoshi in free which is almost zero in value. Their Dice is not a probably fair game, it is scripted. But its good for sports betting

Minimum amount as as how?

From your LT dashboard you can withdraw everything on your earning balance into your PAYEER Acct

Please use any one of these

INSTANT GOLD NIGERIA.

NIGERIA GOLD EXCHANGE

TRUEXGOLD

Just to mention a few though there are many others.

For me, I use INSTANT GOLD NIGERIA

Я могу ещё посоветовать биткоин-кран, который называется earnbitcoin, правда я им недавно пользуюсь и , поэтому, за честность не ручаюсь, но попробовать стоит

Я могу ещё посоветовать биткоин-кран, который называется earnbitcoin, правда я им недавно пользуюсь и , поэтому, за честность не ручаюсь, но попробовать стоит