The difference between Digital currencies and cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The difference between Digital currencies and cryptocurrencies

On 11/29/2019 at 1:27 AM, Naylor89 said:

The basic difference is that Digital currency is centralized and controlled by governmants or institutions as Crypto currency is decentralized and free for everybody. first one is more stable than other one.

On point, But Digital currency are operated by different companies not the government, they just regulate the industry to protect the economy against money laundering.

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, saeim said:

Digital currency is the online currency that is the digital currency so I think there is no such thing as digital currency and cryptocurrency

basically i think cryptocurrency is the type of digital currency.digital currency includes digital money or electronic money.it can be used for transactions and online payments.

In my opinion, these two things are almost exactly the same thing, but some of them are different, but in almost all cases it is almost a complementary thing, in fact digital currency is exactly what it meansIt is a currency controlled by some kind of company and cryptocurrency on the other hand is completely decentralized

As a distinction between these two, I think one of my own is actually Central Life and the other is the fully digital decentralized cryptocurrency.And there is one difference between this and the blockchain technology that differentiates it perfectly

Yes I also think both are different. Because cryptocurrency is very popular at this time. If you trade your cryptocurrency then you can get a good profit

My definition of digital currency is a virtual currency of physical money like dollar, yen, yuan, pound and etc. and the cryptocurrency is a volatile currency which is not really stable price like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, binance coin and etc. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, bolaji said:

honestly I was quite Ignorant of this before the post but now I think I get it all right. 

digital currency is comprises of digital money,electronic money etc.it is the like  visual money.and has same properties as physical currency and in my opinion crypto currency is the type of digital currency.

Thank you very much for the information. It was helpful to read. I think your information will help many people who want to work in this field.

My opinion digital currency has a fix value while cryptocurency is a digital currency but it's different it's value is not consistent it may go higher or lower as time passes by.because market sales affects it's value.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

There are a lot of people and even those who work in the world of Crypto do not know the difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies I will put in this topic the most important differences between these two types:

Digital Currencies
One of the types of currencies in the economic system, available only in digital form, which does not have a physical presence that you can use in your daily transactions from paying bills or purchases to others. Subject to a centralized system.
It can also be restricted to a particular group, for example on a social network.

Cryptocurrencies
These are the currencies that have recently emerged as Bitcoin and others, decentralized subject to a highly encrypted system of privacy protection, not subject to any economic regulatory body, its own system or protocol is called Block chain.
Countries have begun to consider adopting the matter seriously, with some beginning to formally recognize cryptocurrencies

Actually I didn't get any major difference between them. Because these are almost same. Both are online currency. It's totally paperless. But their you will get difference between technology systems.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There have differentiation between digital currency and cryptocurrency though the cryptocurrency furthermore is a digital currency but digital currency is s amount to of altogether online capital such as fiat currency and cryptocurrency. thanks for enlightening us more

That is well explained thou it is same I think because they are all digital when they are using in the internet but the thing is crypto has no physical that you can use to purchase.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

thank you for that information mate, it's more useful to others like newbies and all members here and that i never knew that difference of that two currency buti have only a feeling that the same. as you stated.. digital Currency for me is like money stored in the mobile apps and cryptocurrency was like bitcoin that we trade using cryptotalk..

Although cryptocurrencies are a type of digital currency, there are some basic differences between the two, the most important of which is structure. Cryptocurrencies are centralized, whereas cryptocurrencies are decentralized.

Digital currencies are centralized, which means that transactions within the network are controlled in a centralized location, like a bank. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and the rules within the network are governed by the majority of the community. Digital currencies are not transparent. 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:37 AM, Crypto123 said:

There are a lot of people and even those who work in the world of Crypto do not know the difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies I will put in this topic the most important differences between these two types:

Digital Currencies
One of the types of currencies in the economic system, available only in digital form, which does not have a physical presence that you can use in your daily transactions from paying bills or purchases to others. Subject to a centralized system.
It can also be restricted to a particular group, for example on a social network.

Cryptocurrencies
These are the currencies that have recently emerged as Bitcoin and others, decentralized subject to a highly encrypted system of privacy protection, not subject to any economic regulatory body, its own system or protocol is called Block chain.
Countries have begun to consider adopting the matter seriously, with some beginning to formally recognize cryptocurrencies

I see, I thought there is no big difference to the two as I consider them as similar or identical. I never thought that digital currencies is way too different to Crypto currencies. 

So I am wondering if what will be the choice of the government if they will like to create their own currency. Are they going to create a digital or crypto currencies?

15 hours ago, Itzmumin said:

Digital currencies are centralized, which means that transactions within the network are controlled in a centralized location, like a bank. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and the rules within the network are governed by the majority of the community. Digital currencies are not transparent. 

That's right, just this is the main difference between cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, some people don't realize the difference between the two different types and think they are one type and this is wrong.

Digital currency is a type of currency available in digital form.It exhibition properties similar to physical currencies ,but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.And

Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that uses cryptography to track transactions and prevent the creation of new coins by unauthorized parties.

Yes both the currency are different to their respective field, your information will be very beneficial to the new comers to understand clearly the difference.

Digital currencies are tacit as crtpto as extremely mainly of the time but to me I reason digital currency are currencies that succeed inside a website absolutely lile folks Disney dollars but they are inadequate outside.  

6 hours ago, Khokon1212 said:

All cryptocurrencies are digital currenci the entire premise behind a cryptocurrency is that it exists in the digital space and sits directly on a digital According essay writer Digital currency & cryptocurrency both are assets for digital world to start trading and differ from each other to a great extent...

Yeah i think crypto currency and digital currencies both are same thing. as we can say that crypto currency is one of the form of digital currency which includes bitcoin ripple ethereum etc. 

Your clarification is very good although they are not the same, if they have their similarities, but cryptocurrencies are decentralized and digital currencies are not, but there may be contrary cases.