Ethereum network is not secure! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Ethereum network is not secure!

You don't blame the Ethereum network. Ethereum Network is very safe. Ethereum has worlds best devlopment team. You can blame that exchange site like cryptopia. Those site was hacked but ethereum network is not hacked. Its very safe. 

I think thats true as i  noticed also when i send an etherium i did not even see my payment.it has been  disappear.then i heard about saying an hacking to the network of etherium.

Ethereum is vulnerable to 51% attack. This comes because the Parity and Geth “nodes” have been left without any communication, which exposes the network to security risks. Note that an attack of 51% indicates a hypothetical attack on the blockchain by a group of minerals who control 50% in network segmentation or computer capacity and enables them to prevent new transactions from obtaining assurances on the network.

This is not due to eth blockchain this can be due leak of security of both exchange upbit. Its clear we need to used strong password and two factors for better ment of our accounts. 

1 hour ago, redsals said:

That is not Ethereum network's fault that these exchanges can not secure themselves when they know that these incidents can happen to them when they are holding that much fund.

Yeap, As you said mate, It's not ethereum fault and it was pure exchange fault beceause they didn't have good another security or have bug, Anyway OP There so many Article that explain about ethereum network on google so maybe you can more better reason why ethereum network not secure?

Spreading information without research means your brain is also insecure. The exchange is broken and not the ethereum network that is not safe.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Its not ether that got hacked but the exchange this has something to do with the security measure of the exchange and not the etherium technology itself. Etherium has never been hacked before so it is still a good coin for me. By the way is your afraid of your online wallet getting hacked i suggest that you use a hardware wallet to increase the protection of your funds.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

38 minutes ago, BitcoinZ1 said:

Yes guys thanks this is totally true and I am a fan and i liked this very much.

what? for what are you thankful for? what's right? are you a fan of what? what do you like about my conversation with him?😐

No dear you are wrong. Ethereum network is very secure from other crypto networks. Ethereum 2.0 version minimize all problem. Hacek doesn't hace Ethereum. But hacker may hack you exchange site details. So don't blame on ether network.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:48 AM, faceless said:

I think that Ether is not secure, I did not do much research just noticed after these two incidences stated below.

• Ether hack on cryptopia exchange
  • Ether hack on Upbit exchange

This issues are not because of ETH network. Its the poor security of those exchange in handling funds of their customers. As for cryptopia its an inside job and self hacking so they can exit scam

spacer.png

We always keep our coins in out own wallets either its hard or apps. It is not secure to keep it on exchange where in lots of pishing happening around the clock. Just keep some coins which you want to trade and invest and keep all on your wallets. It is not eth network it is the security measures itself from exchange.

I dont think its the Ethereum security that has the problem but it is with cryptopia and other websites that have been hacked. The moment the hacker entered successfully the database of an exchange it will be easy for them to run off with your ERC-20 tokens at the same time your Ethereum. So just in case for safety measures always keep your balance in your wallet and not on exchanges.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

This is not case as mostly these type things happen with the help of insider we have many cases same in Cryptophia and upbit exchanges its all theft nothing hacking but for the own sack they are crying its hack if they have any serious trouble then surely need to talk with devs about this they surely done work on this and solve issues if this ethereum blockchain have any trouble like this.

Really?!!! how did you come about this findings and all. Did you make a personal research though or you have seen something in the network that makes it not safe. This is a network that holds the assets of millions of people and I think we should be careful about what we assert until we are sure of our assertions. 

ethereum is a top class crytpo currency around the globe, so no doubt that this coin is trusted. i think hacker choose exchange to enter your account in order to stole your money between account to account transfer. but ether network is not poor. they are reliable 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, faceless said:

I think that Ether is not secure, I did not do much research just noticed after these two incidences stated below.

It is because of hackers who make the network weak and untrustable. It is not because of etherium network. Any network is safe and secure to make transaction. It is because of hackers who make it less secure.

15 hours ago, Oluwaseun said:

Really?!!! how did you come about this findings and all. Did you make a personal research though or you have seen something in the network that makes it not safe. This is a network that holds the assets of millions of people and I think we should be careful about what we assert until we are sure of our assertions. 

A blockchain cannot be called insecure unless there is proof that there was a double spend or an attacker that controls the majority of the nodes. The OP would be right if it was about Ethereum Classic but these were just exchanges that were hacked.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Ethereum network is secure but it is not secure more than the bitcoin network because the bitcoin network security is formed by the blockchain

The ETH network is a 100 per cent safe and we can note how the most popular exchanges like binance have compromised and that the Eth Network has nothing to do with this, unlike the exchange itself security.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:48 PM, faceless said:

Well, what I will say is that, an exchange hack is not the fault of the Ethereum block chain, the exchange liable to its security not the coin, to provide security for the exchange.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, rekter said:

Just because the exchanges didn't have their security in check it doesn't mean it's an ethereum security issue.

Yes, what you are saying is that there are only exchange problems that do not have permanent security, so it is a mistake or a security problem, ethereum, so it will be improved in the future to be more secure so that the exchange will look better.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:32 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

the ETH network is secure 100% and that different from the exchange itself security we do remember how the biggest exchanges like binance got hacked and the eth network surly have nothing to do with that 

Yes i think you are right ETH is 100% secure network and it provides security and it has nothing to do with any other hacking such as binance got hacked.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, Lubruselu said:

Ethereum network is secure but it is not secure more than the bitcoin network because the bitcoin network security is formed by the blockchain

Ethereum is also made of the blockchain, all cryptocurrencies are, the insecure comes from the source code.

The security of Ethereum and Bitcoin core is its design infrastructure, its development is based on security, it is very difficult, for an attack to occur that puts the data at risk.

Insecurity  may come in the use, of ether and bitcoin coins from users and their  Keys.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics