Linking Account to Yobit.net - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Martincryptoking

Linking Account to Yobit.net

Oh really surprised that you cannot working on crypto talk forum because you make account on November 2019 but less then 100 in four months. You can attach your account with giving your crypto talk forum email. 

On 11/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, Martincryptoking said:

Am new in this forum growing gradually, pls I need help on how to link my account to the exchange I registered with. Yobit.net. I urgently need the procedure

I see that you dont linked your account that's why you dont continue with us in this forum, if any one dont know how to link his account it's really a big problem and i dont know how they can work in crypto at all

To link your Cryptotalk account with yobit , you have to register in yobit with same email you  used in Cryptotalk after doing that a link will be sent to your email click on it and enter your Cryptotalk UID.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

currency in the investBox, NAX. Does it confess any plot that it will enthusiasm up over to 30 Satoshi? I dig up insignificant self definitely knows the answer, but I like to control the intelligence of investigation the opinions of the members

to link the account you access your account and enter all your information including email. very simple. Important emails to link.

To connecting your cryptotalk report to yobit exchanger,you need to login to your yobit account.Then you can find out your username inside the pinnacle menu.After tapping on this you could find out Cryptotalk humans organization choice.visit there and set with you cryptotalk email cope with inside the box.

and very fabulous first of all log in to your yobit account then at the top right of the drop-down menu go to the cryptotalk campaign then enter your e-mail and that's it the two accounts are connected and your posts can begin to be counted...

It very simple to link your account with yobit you have to provide an email address to link your account with yobit but now yobit is not accessing new accounts you are lucky as i think you would have linked it up earlier. 

You have to just log in your account and then click on on your user name which will be on right uper corner there you will find crypto campaign open it and then put your email. 

On 11/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, Martincryptoking said:

Am new in this forum growing gradually, pls I need help on how to link my account to the exchange I registered with. Yobit.net. I urgently need the procedure

You need to enter your cryptotalk forum email in the box of Yobit exchange. Once you put your email correctly, system automatically detects your account and there will be successful linkage of your cryptotalk account with the Yobit exchange account.  

There are many new members who are talking about this problem, but we real don't know when you will be able to link your accounts to yobit exchange because the only people who can help you with that are the moderators.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The process of linking the account is currently turned of but it's an temporary and they have stopped it for making the forum out of spammmers so keeo waiting bro after they start accepting you can do that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The Iobit exchange does not allow linking cryptotalk accounts yet , and tech support is silent when linking is available , so wait.

Its very easy process bro first login in yobit exchange and click the man icon are your user name, then iopen some threads where you see this campaign thread tap this thread and you see one bar put your common e email I'd and tap procced button in few seconds this process complete, and you see your uid I'd that's its.

You have to stop writing because there is no announcement to reopen the registration on the Yubit website, you must stop and ask a supervisor about the date of opening the site again, it will not help you to write and the account is not linked yet.

To this is very simple, easy steps, except that it has been closed for now, temporarily as said by the forum staffs. So the steps are : You register on Yobit, you log in to your account, you will then click on your profile, from the drop down menu, you will click on the cryptotalk campaign there. You input your email and you are done. Stay active on the forum to know when it is opened again. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You must see a hyperlink in yobit exchange underneath your username inside the pinnacle proper corner called Cyrptotalk campaign. in case you click on in there you could then hyperlink your e-mail account that you used to sign in with on cryptotalk and you're prepared.

It's very easy, all you have to do is go to the yobit platform to the paybypost page, after that you will put your email address that you registered with and your account will be linked

Currently linking new accounts is suspended until further notice

Life is great and enjoy it

You can do this using the email address associated with your forum account, and on the campaign page on the Yobit exchange, you must enter it in the UID field, but this feature is currently unavailable

Edited by MCSGlegend

8 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

It's very easy, all you have to do is go to the yobit platform to the paybypost page, after that you will put your email address that you registered with and your account will be linked

Currently linking new accounts is suspended until further notice

This is not working for now, so, I do mot think there should be any reason for us to talk about this. If admin open the linking, then we can talk about it. But for now, no new member can link cryptotalk account to yobit account. 

It's so simple.After creating yobir wallet click on your username,then select cryptotalk campaign,then a page will arrive where you will see an empty box and beside this there is a save button.put you cryptotalk email adress and save.Your work is done.

On 11/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, Martincryptoking said:

Well, all you need to do is to create some account first in yobit exchanger and after that you're kindly go to the cryptotalk campaign, after that you can put your cryptotalk UID to detect your account from this forum and that's it, but as of now the moderators are now ending up to have some new members here in this campaign.

To link your account to the forum is simple, go to the tab CryptoTalk Campaign then place your mail in the box and give him save and ready that easy, I hope you enjoy a lot of Yobit Exchange and its tools. I also recommend you to be active here in the forum so you can get more knowledge about everything related to crypto currency.

A big hug to you.