Linking Account to Yobit.net - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Martincryptoking

Linking Account to Yobit.net

If you have already started the section at the top where your username is, display the menu and enter Crypto Talk Campaign and then enter your email in Your CryptoTalk UID

1 hour ago, Kapil Koirala said:

For linking your cryptotalk account to yobit exchange , you just have to go to exchange and click on cryptotalk campaign and then there is an option to link your cryptotalk by putting your email address and click link.

It can happen to anyone who arrives new to a site, welcome to this excellent forum like Cryptotalk.Org You must go to Yobit.Net and look for the section or window of the campaign, with the email you used to create your account here you will solve your linking problem by adding it to the Yobit.Net campaign with Cryptotalk.Org

question? or doubts it is good to clarify to link your Cryptotatalk account with yobit you go to username search in Forum Campaing  just wait for a second open  the interface to open you will copy and paste your email that will be appear your code and it will be linked with Cryptotalk and done.

start making post

You can enter your email address or username on the cryptotalk account and yobit will automatically detect your UID and if the UID is visible then you can enjoy it to post on the cryptotalk forum.

Just put your email in the box where it says (YOUR CRYPTO TALK UID) and yobit will automatically link your account and give you a reference ID.

You could link your account on yobit to your account on cryptotalk just by clicking the your profile name on Yobit and then click cryptotallk campaign. After clicking it, look for the left side of the page and look for the textbox where you could enter you email. Type your email there and then click the button next to it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is true. You can link it your account to the yobit by the same mail and username. It is the best you can do post and earn money more and more. It is the best.

You first of all create an account with yobit, then click on profile icon then click on crypto campaign then input your email you're using for cryptotalk that's all, same also goes for the other crypto new. 

it is pretty easy to do so , just copy your email, the one that you registered in Cryptotalk with it, and open on Yobit exchange there is a small box in the right side of the screen where you can put your e mail in it and it will soon replace your email with a number and this way you have linked the account to Cryptotalk.

It is very easy, in order to link your CryptoTalk account with Ubit, you have to put the email in the UID, so that the two accounts will be linked.

• +1 1

Friends you can link your account ID in Yobit exchange. You can type CTT forum email to link your account to earn TALK tokens in Yobit. If your ID is removed by the admin you should send a message to the admin in the PM & he will link your account after review.

One of the mistake I made was that I did not connect my cryptotalk account to yobit but I find this solved and connect before reaching 100 posts. I think if we do not connect there will be no payment, it is very important to connect them together to get paid. 

I'm also the new user in this forum and want to gain information about yobit.net. Thanks for this post because I get more information about this and now I can be easily register and do all other procedures in yobit.net. Thanks again...

It is simple, just go to the menu in the yobit exchange and go for the cryptotalk new in the menu and enter your mailing id in the box called your UID and that is all you need to do just click on the safe.

25 minutes ago, Sabbir99 said:

Dear friend, 

So, this is not rocket science dear just follow the procedure

This is funny to explain, but as beginners many members may find this difficult. I was wondering about everything too but everything was more clear after finding some good replies that explained it. When we are beginners in a website, or in anything we are feeling lost and the simplest thing is very difficult to find.

Yes of course dear mate, we should link our Cryptotalk account in both campaign of Cryptotalk Campaign BTC, and Cryptotalk New before reached to first 100 posts. Otherwise our hard work will be wasted if we don't link. Many newbies don't know about it when they joined the forum, they must be gotten information by us to find the way of link account in YoBit site.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Really sorry I have no idea about it . Actually i am beginner and I newly joined this platform . So that why I have no knowledge and experience of it . Please give me information about it and shear the information at this platform .

Am new in this forum growing gradually, pls I need help on how to link my account to the exchange . Log in to yobit,  click on your name and in the scroll down menu is crypto Talk campaign, click on this and all the information and links you need are there.

My dear friend, after you enter the platform site, you must log in with your account that you created after that. Press your name on the top. You will find a field in which you enter the email that you created the crypto account on and press the verification button and then you have linked your account to the platform  With your account on cryptotalk

• +4 1

You need to link your account in crytotalk new and crytotalk campaign sections of the Yobit. Open These section and there you see an option of entering your email of crytotalk account and then save it and your account will be linked.