What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What Coin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019

On 12/29/2019 at 8:41 PM, guatazoo said:

But none of them has given any good profit for long term holding until the end of 2019, unless we go further behind your dates.

The price is quite low and so you can get some. Then when the time comes and prices rise, trade them and you will benefit. The coin is receiving increasing attention from cryptocurrency developers and has been able to maintain most of its positive returns.

I advise you to go to the market and choose from among the first 100 currencies in the market, because if it were not good then you will not be in that arrangement, this is exactly what I do.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:31 AM, Saif588 said:

I prefer Bitcoin. I think bitcoin is suitable to buy until the end of 2019 because at present it's price little low. All say that the price of it will increase in 2020 . Than you can sell it and earn huge amount of profit.

The thing I choose is still btc or eth, only I can store and you can choose quickly. Come on, dog it increased x2 luck. It's best to buy until the end of 2019. The price of bitcoin has increased recently. I think its price will increase further in 2020.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, iloveyobit said:

I advise you to go to the market and choose from among the first 100 currencies in the market, because if it were not good then you will not be in that arrangement, this is exactly what I do.

For me, I am satisfied with the first 10 or twenty coins at the top of the market, because 100 is a large number from my point of view, and there is no need for all this number. It is only sufficient for the first 20 coins, and these will most likely be the best currencies, even though the arrangement changes from time to time.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

For me, I am satisfied with the first 10 or twenty coins at the top of the market, because 100 is a large number from my point of view, and there is no need for all this number. It is only sufficient for the first 20 coins, and these will most likely be the best currencies, even though the arrangement changes from time to time.

The arrangement is not stable, there are some currencies that were in the first 10 ranking, but they declined significantly, but at the same time there were some currencies that were in the 100th position, then advanced ..

17 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

At the end of 2019 many coins and tokens are traded on low prices then at the beginning of 2020 it's price goes upstairs and now again in March 2020 we have chance to pick some good coins and tokens for investment but now we are in middle phase of crypto market. If you missed opportunity then now high prices not buy now. Waiting some suddenly falls out or something else happened and we buy altcoins at low prices.

In fact, at this time most of the currencies are good to buy because there is a significant drop in most of the prices of the coins due to the global situation and fears of the Corona virus. It is possible to buy any currency now at a good price and wait a little for it to rise.

1 hour ago, apealing said:

The excellent coin to buy in this year is ethereum and ripple, this is the reality due to bitcoin halving, you can easily make greater profits because the bitcoin bull run start

Despite the fact that the post was published in 2019. I believe that it is practical and now it is worth investing in Bitcoin and some of its forks as well as in Ethereum.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:34 AM, scorpiali said:

This is a good suggestion to buy 50 per cente of bitcoin and other half for Altcoins but not xlm i can bought some waves and ripple it's with a good price now 

digital and use encryption techniques to control the creation of currency units and to verify remittance. A good opportunity for those who want to invest a lot of money because the price of bitcoin drops and in the future when the price rises again it brings a lot of income.

56 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

digital and use encryption techniques to control the creation of currency units and to verify remittance. A good opportunity for those who want to invest a lot of money because the price of bitcoin drops and in the future when the price rises again it brings a lot of income.

It's a big opportunity we have here with the price of crypto in this month and specially with the last month it was with a good price just hold and wait until the halving finish 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:11 AM, Crypto123 said:

I have a daily return from my work and I want to buy a good currency with this return from here until the end of the year and store it for some time
Which currency would you recommend me to buy now?
I was thinking about buying bitcoin especially that the expectation is for a possible rise of Bitcoin beginning of the new year or after the recent Halving.
Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

Hello my friend, I think you should search and make the decision on your own. No one knows which cryptocurrency is the best investment at the present time, if one of them knew he would have become simply rich.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:21 AM, Masum10 said:

It is one of the currencies that is growing and is keen to cut profits and is expected to reach the highest level this year. The most suitable currency to buy this year is Bitcoin I advise you to buy cryptocurrency which is suitable for it. To my knowledge Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is included in the purchasing category among investors ....

Yes, right, for the time being I think the best buy currency is bitcoin because its price is low now and we are waiting for a very important bitcoin event which is halving and after which the prices are expected to rise significantly.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, deep shakar bardhan said:

i am a few experience we should to buy ripple or bat this is hope so far away in 2020 its must be possible i think hat you say guyz thank you guyzzz

The price of bitcoin right now is low, so I think the best opportunity to buy it right now is, because maybe the price or value of bitcoin next year or this month will be high again. Most things will vary depending on the price of bitcoin, but I think you should consider the coins worth using as real investment opportunities.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:48 PM, koussai999 said:

Hello my friend, I think you should search and make the decision on your own. No one knows which cryptocurrency is the best investment at the present time, if one of them knew he would have become simply rich.

You do not have to be rich, / you can buy and sell currencies and make some good profits. Currently the market is in good condition for purchase and any of the major currencies in the market will be good for buying.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, Abhishek491 said:

Is Bitcoin a good option to buy now or would you recommend another currency? Explain the reason please?

Btc is good for earning and this platform tries to join and want to earn for people who want to startup

You can get income regardless of market conditions or if you want to hold without gaining passive income. EOS is the best currency for 2020 because it can reach much higher levels quickly.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:23 PM, kazumina91 said:

At the end of 2019, today is the last days of 2019.What are you waiting for, what I choose is still btc or eth, only I may be hosting, and you can choose quickly. Come on, dog it increases x2
good luck

The bitcoin price in the market today is much lower but soon the price of bitcoin will rise again and when the price increases. If you buy bitcoins now, you can sell them at a higher price than before. Thereby you can make more profits.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:12 AM, Sty1e said:

Oh, if it were possible to return in 2019 I would invest at the maximum in bitcoin for 6400$ or in dash these coins showed a strong growth after a short period of time in 2020, today in the yard of halving to invest in bitcoin at a price above 8000$ is fraught with nothing to worry about

Yes, and if we could go back to the past year, we would have definitely bought more Bitcoins at cheap prices and we could have sold part of it now with this rise and leave the rest after Halving because the price will go up much more.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:41 PM, guatazoo said:

But none of them has given any good profit for long term holding until the end of 2019, unless we go further behind your dates.

The price of bitcoins in the current market is much lower, but soon after that the price of bitcoin will rise again and when the price goes up, I will get a lot of profit. Buy BTC and after that big rally, you can sell it. A great profit.

Currently the currency that I recommend buying and investing in is Bitcoin and Litecoin, they are two currencies that will increase their price very significantly over the coming months

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, phizusiki said:

The price of bitcoins in the current market is much lower, but soon after that the price of bitcoin will rise again and when the price goes up, I will get a lot of profit. Buy BTC and after that big rally, you can sell it. A great profit.

Today the bitcoin price was dropped more than 15% lower, so that's means this is the time to start buying the bitcoin before the price rises again to its price. 

20 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Currently the currency that I recommend buying and investing in is Bitcoin and Litecoin, they are two currencies that will increase their price very significantly over the coming months

As you mentioned BTC is the best choice doesn't matter if we are talking about trading or investing. But in my humble estimation after the BTC come ETH, Litecoin. l believe also they will rise up in the near future.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot