Sharing referral links - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Sharing referral links

On 9/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, xBDT Script said:

Did you mean referral link?

Since there are no rules yet, I do not see any problem so far but I am sure it will not be allowed once there will be rules for us. Allowing referral link will encourage referral spams in the forum which will create a mess.

Yes I think that it will create scams here in this section in crypto world so they need to change sections because there is a sections here that the sole focus is help people send referral links to others and I think that it is great because it can't affect this section 

2 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

I myself accidentally received a warning for a referral link, and only then realized my trouble! Don't make my mistakes :)

You are allowed to place referral link in the signature section otherwise it is prohibited. Jr.Member(not everyone) can place the referral link in the specific section on this forum.I have seen some members including high ranks have placed their referral link even in the referral link supported section, I am sure later or sooner, they are more likely to receive a warning point. 

The referral link can be shared in the referral section and also in the signature. As for the referral link in any section, it is considered a violation of the laws of the section and you may get a warning point.

Mostly, the signature is used to promote projects so it is logical to say we can put referral links there. Apart from that, the Referral link section is available for that but there should be strict rules on the type of project we refer people to, so it would not see the forum promoting scams.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/4/2020 at 5:43 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Always, as soon as there are rules for the site, they are worth reading! Because, the referral system on this site is now prohibited, and I myself accidentally received a warning for a referral link, and only then realized my trouble! Don't make my mistakes :)

You can use referrals in your signature. or post them on the designated section of the forum. Adding referrals inside an informative post is not allowed and your readers wouldn't like that. It is not exactly honest approach as you talk about a certain subject and basically you want to profit from your audience by their actions.

Edited by BTC Future

The sharing of your referral ink is allowed within the signature, if you abide by the rules of the signature, however it cannot be shared in posts in the sections of this forum. There is an exception to his rule however and that is within the referral link section. If you go to that section you will see that the rules allow you to share your referral link there.

If you share your referral link anywhere else in the forum you run the risk of being banned through the receiving of warning points.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, you can share your referral links to benefit from the support of friends, but you must publish them in the section on referral links in the forum.

I don't think sharing of referral links is allowed here on this forum. It is against the forum rules but rather you can post your signature campaign which is allowed in the forum.

here on the form you can safely advertise your referral link in your signature or in the appropriate section of the topics called referral link where you can detail the terms of the project you want to advertise and also put your referral link safely

Sharing own referral links in the forum is strictly prohibited you might face permanently ban from the admin panel from this forum.So better avoid providing own referral link and tries to put referral link only for sites you have mentioned or taken the knowledge from.

• +1 1

If you look the forum first page there are all the sections listed and at the bottom you will see that we have a referral section too, so you can use this to post your referrals but you have to read the rules too because you can't only post a link and make a new post like this, you have to explain a lot about the website and the project or about what your referral is.

• +1 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

You can post airdrops in a special section of it in the forum, but I think that you cannot publish your own referral  within the posts or comments. Only you can explain the airdrop. Otherwise, your account may be exposed to warning points or bans from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Allowing the referral link in the posts will make it easy for the scammers to sneak through and perform digital thefts through malicious links and it would be difficult to control

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I don't know what BTT is but if you refer to bitcointalk and signatures, you can do this here too and there are some rules you need to know you will find them in the signature options. I have not used it yet but I see many people have a signature and advertise some projects, so it is active and a good chance to earn something extra.

• +2 1

You can charge useful links that has good content in it for us to consume. But you don't wanna share referral links that would spam the forum. You need to write good and convincing content and also give a link if it is in an external site otherwise don't spam the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not know if you are allowed every where but there are two place that I am see other use.

1) The signature space of your profile

2) The referrer place in the forum that you make a post about it

• +1 1

Sharing a referral link is a great idea with peoples and we can earn good money through this becasue so many peoples at this time want to join the exchanges but they don,t know which exchange is best for them so share with them your own referral link and guide them that how they make signup and trade in the crypto market and make money through your referral.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Mella said:

I am not know if you are allowed every where but there are two place that I am see other use.

1) The signature space of your profile

2) The referrer place in the forum that you make a post about it

@Mella be careful about refer link my friend because two days ago i had received 1 warning point for share a refer link in a post.. So you must share your refer link only in your signature and in the section of refer link.. Except this two place if you share refer link then you will received one warning point that will be last for 1 month but you wont received any punishment.. Hope you understand..                

• +3 1

There no referral link I guess cryptotalk is famous enough and all members joined here by old users here because the intation of this forum not benefits from each other is to share knowledge and info equally 

• +3 1

If you post your referral link in other than the sections assigned to it, you will get warning points and your account may be banned
So head over to the section dedicated to referral links and post it there

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Currently bitcoin is decreasing, i dont think any alt would be a good idea, as if bitcoin drops by 10%, alts drop by 30%. Do your own researches before investing, and check the exchanges where you put your money !

sharing referral link not easy job i tried it on other site  for long time but later i learned about

1- first to read every site rules carefully

2- you must have good reputation between site members

3- do not refer to thing something which you are not sure of it

Firstly, referrals and links can be shared in the forum, but in the referrals section and it is not allowed to participate in other sections due to the possibility of clutter and secondly because there are many beginners

• +1 1

We have a referral section where we can share referral links mate, but also we can share referral link in signature but make sure you go to the about page and read signature rules first.