Sharing referral links - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Sharing referral links

You can share your referral link in signature and in referral link section. If you post referral link in any other section you will be ban from the forum. 

I think the referral links are not allowed to share in your posts and not in your signature even you can't share any picture in your signature. So kindly follow the forum rules and don't share these things. 

I think that this type of links will need a large follow-up from officials, a lot of people will enter to publish these links and leave after them, which will lead to the beginning of the death of the site, and this is also we certainly do not want it.

No i read the rules and the said you don’t have the right to put your referrals link in the post in this forum , you just have to share the name of website and explain what we have to do , but the referrals no , you can get banned , so be careful my friend.

It depends with the rules of each sections, but there is a section for sharing referral links and it called "referral links" in that section you can create ant topic for refer friends in some projects where you have joined.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/1/2019 at 3:54 PM, Sujon33 said:

I think there is no rules for sharing refferel links in this forum.I dont find any rules for this.But there is a rules for phishing site link.So dont share any phishing link on this site

I think there are rules for referral links, you can only place referral links in the section designated for that in the forum as well as in your signature. If you place referral links in other topics you may get a warning point.

You can only share referral links in your personal signature, this is forbidden in posts and comments according to the rules.

I have seen many who publish their referral links, I do not do it because I am not sure and I do not want to risk the best thing would be to ask a moderator or administrator.

On 4/1/2020 at 4:27 PM, harzallah said:

This feature is usually enjoyed only by the owners of YouTube who explain profitable sites and is frankly a profitable method

I think that you must read the rules here fist because I dont think that posting referral links is okay here. I think that there is a specific place and section here in crypto talk that you can post referral links here but I dont think that is allowed in this section. 

On 9/28/2019 at 1:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

Sharing the referrals links here is prohibited, because if they will be allowing people to share referral links, they will only be spamming with referrals links more than posting usefully topics.

I agree there is more spamming through referral links. Also, if you join a site by sharing the referral link, the IDs are banned. That is why we have to be careful. And try to stay away from these links. Anyone sharing this link needs to be reported.

There is a special section for referral link in the forum, you can share any referral link in that section and members will use those links if they want to, but don't share referral links from scam websites because you are responsible for that members's loss if they lose any money there.

My dear friend, there is a section named Referral Links dedicated to publishing your referral links provided that these sites are legitimate and not fake and that the link is safe and without short links, you can also post referral links in your signature 

If you are talking about sharing referrals link in signature i think it is available as many people are doing that, but in the forum you can share it only in refral section available in the forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/28/2019 at 1:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

You only can share your referral link on the referral section not other section, just go to the referral section and you can share your referral links but make sure that you share legit things because scam things will get you ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe sharing referral link can create mess in post and that will make members of this forum difficult to read. So try your post make clean and simple. And it is possible there could be referral link spams. 

Don't ever tried to share your referral links in this section of forum because you will be banned from using the forum, the best way to used your referral program is by using it at your signature section of your account profile

I think, my friend, we did not hit two birds with one stone. Because I think referral links go against the rules and if you want to post referral links, post them to social media groups and work here on the forum to earn bitcoin until no receiving warning points.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

19 minutes ago, abualez said:

I think, my friend, we did not hit two birds with one stone. Because I think referral links go against the rules and if you want to post referral links, post them to social media groups and work here on the forum to earn bitcoin until no receiving warning points.

I just liked the clarification, that there are some rules about referral links. Referral links are only allowed in the section designated for that, and referral links are not allowed in other sections of the forum. So if you have referral links you can put them in the section designated for that or in the signature.

On 28.09.2019 at 14:36, 1millionClub said:

There is a separate section on the forum for such links. You also have 5 lines allowed in the sub-script.

This forum not allows to share our referrel links in any where, because this forum prohibited our personal links, but this forum create separate section to post referrel links, the section name "referral links", in this section you post any think, without breaking any forum rules.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

This forum not allows to share our referrel links in any where, because this forum prohibited our personal links, but this forum create separate section to post referrel links, the section name "referral links", in this section you post any think, without breaking any forum rules.

Maybe , the referral about IEO/ICO is allowed but not in this section. I think it allowed, but we need to be aware in what website we are going to advertise it here.

no brother.It is completely disallowed and it's a mandatory rule of this forum that you can't share your refferal here.I think you didn't read all the rules of this forum well,i will suggest you to not post without knowing all rules.

Edited by Jami273

On 9/28/2019 at 4:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

In this forum site you will get multiple rules on various topics. In this forum site you will get a refferal related topic where you can post your refferal link. But don't do this on other topics. Because it will affect on your account.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Always, as soon as there are rules for the site, they are worth reading! Because, the referral system on this site is now prohibited, and I myself accidentally received a warning for a referral link, and only then realized my trouble! Don't make my mistakes :)