Sharing referral links - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Sharing referral links

You can post referral links in the referral section. You can also place referral links in your own signature. But if you place referral links in other than these two places, you will violate the terms of the forum and you may get a warning point from the moderators.

I think we can share the referral link in the section designated for that, with writing a good topic explaining the site to which we place the referral link, and our rank must be at least a member.

Affiliate links must be published randomly so that we are not blocked

I made a winning post about a mobile app some days ago and included my refferal link inside winning post. winning post is removed after a day and i got a warning-gun

I would not suggest anyone to post referral links to make profit or money from this because I don't think moderators will allow this. It is okay to post an information source, but not a referral link to your own site or product.

You are not allowed to share referral links on the random sections of this forum. Have you read the rules and the regulations from the forum? You are just allowed to post referral link if you are junior member and there ius the separate category for that. 

Some referral links leads to scam sites that can still your data and crypto therefore stay safe and avoid following referral links from unknown people and I think its the reason its not allowed here.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:06 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

There is section referal links in forum where you can share your referal links. But in other sections it is not allowed. I think moderators would ban your account if you would share referal links without any instruction.

Into signature yes but in the main topic is illegal so you need to be careful and stay with the rules to avoid any Warning in the future my friend.

5 hours ago, fila said:

It is allowed to use your signature space to whatever you want, simply check out mine as I have referrals in there which will reward you  more or less instantly and you can do the same in your signature.

Signatures help us to provide more information to be conveyed from each comment sent on each post. can be in the form of crypto knowledge and additional income methods.

Friend if I can share your referral links but in the section indicated in the forum in this section it is not allowed to do that recommended you read the rules so that you do not have problems with your account 

My friend, referral links have a special section on the forum, you can in that section put your referral links, but we hope that these links are for honest sites to benefit members of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we can't  share referral  links every where in the forum. We are not  allowed  to post  referrals any other  section . We can  post  in only referral  link section. 

This is permitted. There is a section for such a case that you post your referral link for you to promote
But it is better to publish links to reliable and guaranteed sites. Most here want to invest their money in what brings him profits in the long run.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We can't put our referral link in the topic that is  the rules , but there is no rules about the signature as whqt i know so it is legal .

Can I prove good amount through referral commission through referral on different sites and all those who have such projects make good payment so that people are more interested in them.  if you share your referral link then your post will be deleted and its not count just follow the rules you can share your referral link in airdrops and bounty programs.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:38 AM, Jaga123321 said:

Bad idea! I think you haven't read the rules of posting where admin strictly prohibited to post copy paste content and referral links in the post you can use signature space

yes i heard that the crypto talk forum site does not allow the post of referal links ar links of any kind but i still see people's attaching thes links to thier signature is this legal on the site and wouldn't get you banned...? 

On 9/28/2019 at 4:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

In this forum site no copy paste or any violence of rules don't accept. You can share your referral links only in the refferal topic otherwise you will get warning point.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 9/28/2019 at 4:06 PM, 1millionClub said:

There is no restrictions in sharing referral links on this forum. Provided you explain and make a meaningful post about the links you're sharing and the most important is you don't spam the forum and violate the rules and regulations. 

This feature is usually enjoyed only by the owners of YouTube who explain profitable sites and is frankly a profitable method

You are allowed to share the link links within the referral section only, and if you share the links within the other sections of the forum, you will be warned or banned from the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes but it is not wise to do that. Because you don't know which links are spam and which are not. As you share the link and if some user get spammed because of you then you can get banned here.  If someone report your refferal link then you will be banned from the forum. So that is not good for you. So don't share the refferals as there is so much risks there. 

You can share any referral links in this forum through your posts as i haven't seen any such rules or restrictions for sharing any referral links but i personally think that forum should impose restrictions on those links which are harmful or not verified. 

I haven't seen any rules which restrict members from posting referral link but I don't really know if it's acceptable to post referral links , in my own suggestion I guess use should try as much as possible to know if it's allowed before posting any link .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ref links as from some rules on the forum which talks on the sharing of links are kind if not good or embodied on the main post content, but are more appreciated on the section if the referral link which links can actually be shared flawlessly without any recommendations on why you posted a Link there

You can leave referral links only in your signatures and in the "referral links" section. It is forbidden to post them in other places on the forum.