Sharing referral links - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Sharing referral links

I was never success to earn money by referral links, is there actually anyone here that could make money just by referrals ?

we fellow coin seekers must share referral links so we can get a better experience, never being stingy about sharing referrals,

On 9/28/2019 at 6:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

I don't know much about this, whether it's allowed or not. As fas as I know it is not allowed. But you should ask the admin or moderator.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:35 PM, cryptokram said:

I dont know dude, as long as the link is not shortened you can do so ( i think )

There are no rulers yet but once implemented there will be so many post to be deleted!

Lets just do eveything we want in good manners!

It is prohibited to post referral link it is rule #7

A quote from the rules of the forum, check number 7

Posting Rules:

1. No malware or phishing site link.

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

3. No plagiarism content without reference.

4. Double posting is prohibited. Bump restrictions should be applied (20 hours).

5. No link shortener.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

7. No referral link.

8. No zero value post, ensure constructive post discussion. Don't use google translator or any automated translator. Publishing of Yobit codes is prohibited!

9. No begging.

10. For local language, use the local board only.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

Is it allowed to share our referral links in posts or is it only limited to our signatures like it is in BTT? I'd like to know. Any rules about this?

In sharing referral links you can also get money in return to the effort that you did. Through sharing referrals you can gaim and earn so much money. In cryptocurrency you just need to invest your money and wait for the charts and trades and from that you can gain so much money.

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is prohibited to post referral link it is rule #7

A quote from the rules of the forum, check number 7

There were no rules yet on that day, that is why i wrote that comment.

But some days go on and the forum posted an official rules from consignee, which makes the community better.

• Useful or interesting 1

Referral link is prohibited here and illegal and he is mentioned in the rules of this forum, post direct links, I suggest you to avoid such thinks for your own good 

No, there is not allowed sharing any types of referral links and if you do this that means you are violating the rules of the forum and not maintaining the rules. So you mat get banned at any time without any warnings. So be careful.

I don't want to see referral links, I'm angry everytime i see referral links to earn a lot Bitcoin. Don't spam to other people. Work it out for yourself don't mess up other people don't beg for referrals. Work for it use your brain.

I think there is really no problem about sharing some referral links in this forum. Since many people in here said that the moderators does not make a rule about posting referral links is not allowed, I think you can share your referral link if you want.

I think just like Bitcointalk it is only allowed on the signature, also you can not add more than three links in your signature

On 9/28/2019 at 6:36 AM, 1millionClub said:

It depends on the purpose that your reference link has since the ideal is to avoid spam at a correct level, many times the referral links are usually heavy if you repeat them every moment in the posts you make, you have to be moderated when using the links to avoid some setback in the forum.

Yes you can post your referral links here, but of course you need to be aware that you cannot post here about any unnecessary issues and I think there is no barrier to posting a referral link.

In this forum, there are no rule for that. They are are implementing it yet i don't know why. I hope they will approved it as soon as possible to make this forum more presentable and also gain more popularity like bitcointalk. 

Yes, referral links are prohibited in posts and topics but are only allowed in signatures as well as in the Airdrop Bounty section, if you post referral links elsewhere that may be punished.

Sharing referral links is not allowed to us because its violate the rules of this forum. We just use our referral links in just the signature not in a post. Cryptotalk forum already post and tell us about the forum rules so we must to follow the forum rules and try to avoid the spamming and links in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just known, sending referral urls here at the forum are prohibited. It is stated in the rules that you must not post something like that. Better follow it just to be secure.

I think, that in articles and signatures, referral exile resolved, but expense of messages - notions not mean, in rules about this nothing not said.

Well I will say even more you can't event post your referral code in the post here. It is only allowed to post it in your signature. Otherwise you will get restrictions or ban 

still doubt, but many are removed. to be more secure or safe looking, don't share any links here, if you really have to share, then send it in a message because the message is private not public in this forum.

I don't think there are any rules that govern that. but caution can be considered spam. if there are any rules you can be banned by the party responsible for this forum.

You are not allowed to promote referral links or any vendors in CryptoTalk forum as it is against this forum rules. If you do so than you will get penalty for sure. You can promote your referral links in your profile signature section in maximum 5 lines. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293