Easy Feedback Token ICO - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Easy Feedback Token ICO

We did no longer seize the blowing wind of the ico. if you have to join this specific ico, at that point you need to seem concerning specific reasons for the real ico. you want to locate the co-people after which you want to understand the intention.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I do not think a lot about this ICO. However, its token item has a smart thought for clients. On the off chance that this token is discharged, it is of incredible assistance in client service.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:44 PM, Joni007 said:

We did no longer seize the blowing wind of the ico. if you have to join this specific ico, at that point you need to seem concerning specific reasons for the real ico. you want to locate the co-people after which you want to understand the intention.

This ICO is looking to be too awesome as it has a big market.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:48 PM, pxhungcntt09 said:

If you want to become a member of this brand, you should check out some things about Ico. You need to find a team member, and then you will know the goals. When I saw the results for the General Conference, I saw that they paid a lot of points with H, and I think the project was a good belief that their project would be successful.

Why do you quote me? I'm quoting you because I don't understand the reference you make, it's not related to my post at all. When appointment to another should focus on commenting something related to the appointment, but it does not make sense, it can only be considered a bad practice to be citing users with no sense of opinion to the appointment.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The ICO will sell to participants and the project as it launches.  Few investors invest more so ICO prices often drop and investors have to pump prices for it.

Hi mate, I also heard about this token ico. I suggest you don't invest this ico because this coin team members is not good and this token project also not suitable for Crypto market as well as shit coin price also very down.

I remember this through an airdrop I've participated which is still to be distributed. I was also confused about their use-case as well and thought there was something I've missed. Reading this post made me realize that probably its a waste of time. Hopefully they will succeed but I highly doubt this especially with the altcoin market getting beaten hard for the last two years.

No. Most of the ico are scam,so better not to deal with that,they will promise a good return after it get listed but most of it doesn't have exchanger which lead those investors to nothing and losses.so better invest on well known token already.

Edited by Ms.o

From a logical point of view, this has a chance, if they competently approach this, then they have a future, they have everything to correctly disassemble everything.

As far as I remember, my friend wanted to participate in this ICO, but changed his mind in time. Everything was too suspicious and very much like a scam

Never heard of this one, but if you think its worth trying out - be careful and check all the details and Whitepapers, look for reviews on the web and good luck

On 11/26/2019 at 10:55 AM, cryptosix said:

I have seen this ICO in another forums and was interested to join, however I felt what could be the real system for launching this ICO.? They say it could help between a customer and feedback provider however it looks like a shit token for me .

Do you guys really believe in this ICO? who will buy this token after ICO?

It is easy feedback token, any idea in this program?

If you believe in the project then wait for a little more maturity of the project itself, if you are a speculator simply check your prices and how you are distributing your tokens, look no further than what you are interested in doing with the project.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:30 PM, Tetrisreal said:

If you believe in the project then wait for a little more maturity of the project itself, if you are a speculator simply check your prices and how you are distributing your tokens, look no further than what you are interested in doing with the project.

Segun lo que le entiendo, si solo soy un especular sale la moneda vendo y continuo con otro proyecto , eso quiere decir?

• +5 1

Easy Feedback Token "EFT" was created to reward people who provide useful and private feedback to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions. The "EFT" can be exchanged for products, services, cryptocurrencies or money at a market price.

This Defi the actuality not capture the blowing wind of the ico. when you have to sign up for this particular ico, at that time you need to appear regarding particular reasons for the actual ico. you need to find the co-workers after that you need to know 😉 

• Useful or interesting 2

This is my first time of hearing about this ICO and don't believe in ICO anymore, make sure you carryout an investment about the ICO project before investing your money. 

I remember I had once participated in its airdrop but later I realized it is not the trusted project. Their ICO was probably there to steal money from the investors and I never participate in the ICO from the new projects because there are also equal possibilities that scammers will rush away after selling their useless coins. 

My estemeed friend,I don't hear about this because I have not looked about this project.but I have seen the bounty campaign on bitcointalk.I saw,they paid part of the stake with ETH directly.If you want to join this ICO then you need to search about some things about the ico

I recall taking part in its airdrop before realizing it was not a trustworthy project. Their ICO was most likely designed to defraud investors, and I never participate in new project ICOs because there is always the risk that scammers will flee after selling their worthless coins.

Hello friends, I have seen easy token in yobit site in which I have found that the price fluctuations of easy token is too low. You can see the price fluctuations of easy in last 6 months, it is clearly seen that we cannot get profit from trading of easy token.

I have seen this ICO in YoBit site and find that it is not a good ICO for investing money. It has very low price fluctuations which is not good for trading. I also haven't tried to trade on Easy token because I already have lost my money in DLRS of YoBit site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"