Easy Feedback Token ICO - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Easy Feedback Token ICO

I have seen this ICO in another forums and was interested to join, however I felt what could be the real system for launching this ICO.? They say it could help between a customer and feedback provider however it looks like a shit token for me .

Do you guys really believe in this ICO? who will buy this token after ICO?

It is easy feedback token, any idea in this program?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 2

I didn't hear about this ico. if you want to join this ico then you need to search about some things about the ico. you need to find out the team members then you need to know the goal.

I have not looked in detail about this project but I had seen the bounty campaign on the bitcointalk forum, I saw they paid part of the stake with Eth directly and I think this is positive that the ICO believes that their project can be successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:55 AM, cryptosix said:

I have seen this ICO in another forums and was interested to join, however I felt what could be the real system for launching this ICO.? They say it could help between a customer and feedback provider however it looks like a shit token for me .

It is interesting idea, it started in 2015, the type  of currency  is utility Tokens.

It is project that if they fail they should not be considered scam. <> There is a Bad habit that some real projects are designated as scam<> This is genuine project.

Be careful, although $50 is a minimum purchase investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

It is interesting idea, it started in 2015, the type  of currency  is utility Tokens.

It is project that if they fail they should not be considered scam. <> There is a Bad habit that some real projects are designated as scam<> This is genuine project.

Be careful, although $50 is a minimum purchase investment.

I participated in their bounty so I may get few as I left in the middle because of no interest in such project and so many were not doing at that time. BTW what is the price of token in the ICO?

• +2 1

According to its website , price is $ 0.05. I like is that they accept several cryptos* and the minimum investment amount is $50, which in some ICO is something to consider.

(*) Euro, Dolar, BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, ZRX, BAT, USDC, ZEC,XRP.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

35 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

According to its website , price is $ 0.05. I like is that they accept several cryptos* and the minimum investment amount is $50, which in some ICO is something to consider.

(*) Euro, Dolar, BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, ZRX, BAT, USDC, ZEC,XRP.

I see they are accepting BAT too, but I don't have trust in these ICO's as I lost it a year back, but still love as per their project. Thanks for your information and let's hope this will be a great system for feedback.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/8/2019 at 7:41 PM, Terror said:

What is Easy Feedback Token? Easy Feedback Token “EFT“ was created to reward people who communicate useful and private feedback from www.EasyFeedback.com to improve products, services and processes of companies and institutions. “EFT“ can be exchanged for products, services, cryptocurrencies or money at a market price.

Yes I am sure this was posted on their site which i read long back.

22 hours ago, Random777 said:

I didn't catch wind of this ico. in the event that you need to join this ico, at that point you have to look about certain things about the ico. you have to discover the colleagues then you have to know the objective.

Your answer is totally wrong and not understandable.

5 hours ago, TubigWater said:

I dont hear this ico, but i think this is easy to get feedback in your costumers and i think this is a shit coins. 

It's about feedback system where a company wants to hear about their products from customers. I don't think it was a shit coin as others told it is good project, but who knows and your answer may be correct.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Is this ICO done?  And so successful?  

Feedback can easy wrote to another blogs articles, and many more.  But maybe if they have unique products this campaign will be successful and price of coins will increase 

I think the ICO is running, but they didn't distributed bounty and I think should have to  sale my stakes on Tokpie. Their ICO will run till next year September 2020 and these much days is waste of our time by looking their site.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Sharafa said:

I don't trust ico at all it would be far  better if  they could try the use of ieo than this ico they are just wasting there time

What is the difference between IEO and ICO as both are offering coins with an exchange. In these days IEO's became in large and they also soon stop this world.

8 hours ago, Hitesh said:

is created to reward people to improve products services and processes of company and institutions EFTS can be exchanged as a products or services

I already saw on their website as they launched a long back and the ICO runs till next year end. This much time is waste for investors as they can make decent profit with other coins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

We did not capture the blowing wind of the ico. when you have to sign up for this particular ico, at that time you need to appear regarding particular reasons for the actual ico. you need to find the co-workers after that you need to know the aim.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Gp4real said:

Is this ICO over? ,was it successful?, feedback can easy wrote to another blogs articles, and many more.  But maybe if they have unique products this campaign will be successful and price of coins will increase.

No, the ICO is stil running and will continue for more than a year, so I have no hopes in this ICO and ti won't make any profit for me.

4 hours ago, Silvinator said:

I recently saw that ICO but I really do not call attention to that project at all. It seems to me that the project behind the Token is not strong enough to support it in a while.

Yep, the token is not  strong or the team as they keep on post phoning everything and now it will go more than year.

• +3 1

I only knew about Tokpie, the exchanges that work together with easy feedback, the place you can sell stake from bounty program. Try to find information about the ICO but unfortunately they have small reward for the task will gone for fee. I''m not join but never stop you for participate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I didnt hear about this this token. now i have seen about the project . this project is very much promising and interesting to me. 

• +2 1

I don't know more about this EasyFeedBack project, but ye it looks like shitty to me.. Well careful to those who like to invest this project, we never know if this project is a scam.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Never hear about this ICO where do you find this one in some legit website like icobech or other because the ico now is gone with the wind all trades are focused on IEO much secure and profitable

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Good morning, I'm Daniel Valdes, the BCM of EasyFeedback.

First of all, I want to thank you for the support shown to the project.

First, I want to clarify that we have not launched any ICO, we are still negotiating the launch of an IEO with several exchanges. (The dates marked are only indicative, until a specific date is closed with a exchange)

The only sales that have been made have been.

1- A seedcapital grant of 730,000 dollars (privately and contributed by the company's partners) 2- A small PTS in tokpie for its users (in gratitude for the help with the bounty)

We have product on the market since 2015, and in our whitepaper you can know everything in detail. https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Easy_Feedback_Token_EFT_WhitePaper_en.pdf

We also have the appropriate licenses for sale: https://easyfeedbacktoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/LicensesObtainedEasyFeedbackTokenOU.pdf

On 12/17/2019 at 2:03 PM, Silvinator said:

I recently saw that ICO but I really do not call attention to that project at all. It seems to me that the project behind the Token is not strong enough to support it in a while.

Some of  our EasyFeedback PRO Customers

Easy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_EnsancheEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Camara_NavarraEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Volvo_AutosueciaEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Asmovil_PamplonaEasy Feedback_ Token EFT Logo Gastrobar MokaEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_plataforma_de_la_ConstruccionEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_TecnavarraEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_DiscesurEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Opel_Tavesa_TurismosKia LogoEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_DistriplacEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Auto_HernaniEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Opel_Tavesa_TurismosEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Bar_BavieraEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Skoda_IrumovilEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_DilsamovilEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_MassaliaEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Talleres_AinzuaEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Audi_IrunamovilEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_VolksWagen_SagamovilEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT__Logo_Confituras_GoyaKia LogoEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT__Logo_SanigrifEasy_Feedback_Token_EFT_Logo_Volvo_Arregui

More than 250,000 Feedbacks

More than 250,000 feedbacks sent to more than 9,000 companies in 50 different countries. 200 to 300 feedback are sent daily.

Edited by DanielValdes
adapt text
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Airdrop crypto is a wonderful way to capture and retain the imagination and interest of potential investors who would have otherwise turned a blind eye to an early-stage launch or ICO. Every month, you can find dozens of fresh ICOs in the market. Airdrops are used by emerging as well as established names in the world of cryptocurrency to differentiate fresh tokens from the rest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

anas hassan

I didn't hear this ICO, but one thing for sure its better to make a search before joining or investing in project, because if i was you. i wont hesitate to find another project.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:55 AM, cryptosix said:

I researched about this project and it seems that they will already start their Presale for the public and for private and the most unbelievable and that they intend to execute IEO in Marco until June, in other words, they are wanting a lot of money for a meaningless project

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I've got definitely not shown up with part with this undertaking still I did view this prosperity crusade within the bitcoin talk getting, When I discovered many people settled part on the pole having Eth promptly in addition to I'm sure it is high-caliber which the ICO takes of which the test out is usually victorious.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 11:13 AM, Bomb Abdulah said:

I don't have enough knowledge about this ICO. Can any one here csn give whitepaper or some project details to me? 

i have never heard about this project and i think this project will run good as i have seen that many person are interested about this project.

I merely am certainly not informed even more for this EasyFeedBack operate, nevertheless ye the idea yet again would appear that will shitty using me. Most likely informed in the direction of males and females who plan to set aside this phenomenal operation, many of us usually don't learn the need for this phenomenal operation is shady.

• +1 1

Never catch wind of this ICO where do you locate this one in some genuine site like icobech or other in light of the fact that the ico now is gone with the breeze all exchanges are centered around IEO much secure and productive

• +1 1