Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

• Useful or interesting 5

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Thanks a lot dear,i am very very great full to you .i am very depressed now because of this .i humble address him and i do not want him to get w.p because now days rules are strick and  he would face them.He can easily his own one comment to avoid that but he chose revenge on me.May he become mature and good member here.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

45 minutes ago, herialb said:

Not that I don't agree with you, but I also wouldnt worry too much with this reputation. Its simple a like system and just like people can like easily, they can deslike (bad reaction) as easily. Its not a great system.

This person reported my 4 posts spammed.Does this normal to You Sir? i have given advice and he did this to me.is this  good behaviour.i do not think so.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Just now, herialb said:

Not that I don't agree with you, but I also wouldnt worry too much with this reputation. Its simple a like system and just like people can like easily, they can deslike (bad reaction) as easily. Its not a great system.

I have not idea what are not agreeing with, The fatc that negative reactions have negative impact on user or the whole part of the topic??

what ! seruiosly dude ? those guys are more danger then copy past members , they should get banned for ever from the forum i think 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think what your friend must do is to make a statement report and send it to the admins and moderators inorder that they will be aware of this said spammer.They must do something because eventually this is not a forum for negative feedbacks but build a community with respect and if there mistakes it can be corrected by constructive criticism and not to create revenge and hatred.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This happened to me too, the copy/paster I flagged with the "spam post" rep bit back with a "spam post" rep of his own. At least the user who I reported was already dealt with. Good riddance to him.

One of the hazards of trying to be a forum cop, I guess.

How about a suggestion that if a user gets banned, in addition to deleting his posts, any and all reputation he gave, whether good or bad, get deleted as well?

4 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

I think what your friend must do is to make a statement report and send it to the admins and moderators inorder that they will be aware of this said spammer.They must do something because eventually this is not a forum for negative feedbacks but build a community with respect and if there mistakes it can be corrected by constructive criticism and not to create revenge and hatred.

He already did. I even reported the same person as backup.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Thanks a lot dear,i am very very great full to you .i am very depressed now because of this .i humble address him and i do not want him to get w.p because now days rules are strick and  he would face them.He can easily his own one comment to avoid that but he chose revenge on me.May he become mature and good member here.

As a saying goes: we can not please everyone, and that not everyone will agree with us, if we do good things, there are some people who will like us and some will hate us, same thing if we do bad things.

My point here is that lets be cautious with people whom we give advice, nonetheless lets stand up where we failed and prove that we are more better than others.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Merci beaucoup mon cher, je suis très très complet à vous. Je suis très déprimé maintenant à cause de cela .Je l’adresse humblement à lui et je ne veux pas qu’il reçoive wp parce que maintenant les règles des jours sont strictes et il les ferait face. facilement son propre commentaire pour éviter cela, mais il a choisi de se venger de moi.Peut-il devenir un membre adulte et bon ici.

Yes I have noticed this inexplicable and shameful attitude towards someone who is looking for the good of this forum and others who just want to spam and pass without being noticed! You are a good guy Syedbesharat.

I haven't used the "revenge" feature yet LOL. I think that is childish that people are giving people negative reactions, just because they were calling them out on spamming.

I don't plan on using the negative reaction feature. If I don't like something, I just leave it alone. It could be brought to the attention of the admins in private though. I'm not sure if they want you to make a post about it, but if that helps spread the word, then by all means do what make you feel better. 

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

what ! seruiosly dude ? those guys are more danger then copy past members , they should get banned for ever from the forum i think 

I am just helping him because he was new and i think i would help him  to get better content.He has the option to delete the post which i gave spam reaction.If he thinks that i did a wrong thing he have to report me back for one time but he goes for spree and reported my 4 posts.This make me to take serious against him so i contact the mods and  Thank fully  they check the matter.I do not want this kind of incident to happened but this kind of aggression i was not expecting from him .

7 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I am just helping him because he was new and i think i would help him  to get better content.He has the option to delete the post which i gave spam reaction.If he thinks that i did a wrong thing he have to report me back for one time but he goes for spree and reported my 4 posts.This make me to take serious against him so i contact the mods and  Thank fully  they check the matter.I do not want this kind of incident to happened but this kind of aggression i was not expecting from him .

yes i agree with you , maybe he didnt like when he got a bad reaction on his profile and he want to make it back xd , sick people 

I agree with you. There are people just trying to destroy reputation for their own gain. I've even seen topics where people are asking to be paid for catching spammers whils spamming themselves and misreporting to hurt others. I was reported for spam because I answer three posts in one topic before they were merged automatically. I almost left the forum more than once because of this and the payments system not working. 

• +2 1

Just now, iloveyobit said:

yes i agree with you , maybe he didnt like when he got a bad reaction on his profile and he want to make it back xd , sick people 

I think we should not take it more forward.What happened is happend but it was my first experience  facing this kind of behaviour.But i feel bad for him.He could message me privately we would talk about it.But alas he chose what he want to do.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Because you already have posted it and maybe some of the moderators have already seen this post of your, I think they will be talking about it and consider the matter. This will also help them to their work as a moderator, they need to check first and clarify things before making an action.

• +1 1

Too bad for your friend. Yeah i think moderators and admins need to clarify first before giving people warning point because i also have a friend that had warning point because of spamming even though she didn't do it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

All the time we this problems of reactions we really need some a good system justification for like and dislike too like if we report some topics and don't take any reaction from admin before check the reporter 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports 

Don't worry because the admins are checking all the report before they put the punishment if they find out that the report is wrong or intentionally did the one who reported it will get punished.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think the admins will double-check everything before they give their punishment to the person who is being reported. If the report is false I think your friend will not get any punishment at all.

I've posted a lot in spam but I don't understand anything here whether I have to work harder or how to do it.

• -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

I think the admins of this forum should thoroughly check every report to their users to the ban because they too can be different and I think that if the admin here works properly this kind of problem will not be created and Currently this forum is really good  and I think it will become even more popular in the future and the admins here are always trying to improve this forum so I am with the admins of this forum.

Edited by nahidfresh99
  • +1 1

Just now, Yawar said:

This kind of people must be punish. If the admin let go them, they will grow there spamming mire and more. I my self report so many of this kind of peoples. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

I appriciate you for reporting spammer, I'm not much of a reporter myself But I do hate spammers and this incidence hurt my feelings.

Just now, wilbertson said:

Sometimes it is not revenge @teminalibug , some people are simply spamming the report section because it is easy to get that 1000 satoshi from reporting since you don't have to think.

That too, Like how people do spam with this same boring context, I did not get paid?, payment is over? is payment over? I think this is spamming.

Just now, xprince1996 said:

I think the admins will double-check everything before they give their punishment to the person who is being reported. If the report is false I think your friend will not get any punishment at all.

The the punishment and penalty should be given those fake reporters, They are increasing the hard work for the mode to review fake reports.

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

Don't worry because the admins are checking all the report before they put the punishment if they find out that the report is wrong or intentionally did the one who reported it will get punished.

Well I hope so, I'm juts glad my posting is improving in terms of deleted post, I avoid posting on shitty topics. today i was only owed two topics.

Just now, Muphin said:

Because you already have posted it and maybe some of the moderators have already seen this post of your, I think they will be talking about it and consider the matter. This will also help them to their work as a moderator, they need to check first and clarify things before making an action.

Well mods are not owners of the site so it might not matter much reviewing the report if they could juts take actions and no one will know the posts were legit.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

The the punishment and penalty should be given those fake reporters, They are increasing the hard work for the mode to review fake reports.

I think they deserved to be punished for atleast a week ban if their reports are proven wrong and intentionally. Let's just trust the team because they know what is real and a fake report. 

Just now, xprince1996 said:

I think they deserved to be punished for atleast a week ban if their reports are proven wrong and intentionally. Let's just trust the team because they know what is real and a fake report. 

The bans is based on the warning points which is very tough on scammers. If you get 5 points you are banned for good or 186 days.