Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

I think that the moderators of this forum check the reports well. If you find that one of the moderators ’decisions is inappropriate, you can contact them and verify the reason for the decision.

This is increasingly becoming a trend to give negative reactions to spam reporters. This as such cannot be tolerated in this platform. Users please note there are general guidelines that needs to be followed in order to become a good user of the cryptotalk forums. Not spamming with comments rather posting good quality content is one among them. If there are spam comments, it will be definitely reported by other users. Don't take this as a revenge form. Try to understand the reason and rectify the same by creating good quality content.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:53 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Whoa...that's too bad, people should not be like that, what is the point of harming another user anyways? Just for revenge? that is a nonsense if you don't post something that can be helpful for the users just do not do it!

But indeed the admins must be really careful about those false reports that are only seeking to cause damage.

Your suggestion should be taken into consideration, because this practice you are talking about has become very common in the forum. For each report or denouncement, inquiries should be made to confirm the above and to avoid erroneous sanctions.

Many old members see new members commenting on the airdrop as trolls.
He wants to take his place in the crypto world in new members somehow.
Did former high ranking members buy bitcoin with their father's money and start this business without any knowledge?
no.
Many of them also tried to learn this business with airdorp tasks, mining with cloud and faucet.
That's why it is very annoying to make a negative statement to the staff with troll slander.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you. There are people who simply try to damage their reputation for personal gain. I have also seen topics where people demand to be paid for catching spammers, while they themselves spam and report incorrectly in order to annoy others. I was accused of garbage, due to the fact that I respond to 3 messages in one topic, before that they were mechanically connected. I haven't left the forum for a while because of everything and the payment system that doesn't work.

Если ты про фековые отчёты для yobit, то такое никак не пройдет. Это даже не интересно, ведь когда ты пишешь посты, ты делишься информацией, получаешь информацию, получаешь ответы на многие интересующие тебя вопросы. Поэтому лучше пиши по теме и не делай ничего против системы.

I have not noticed many spammers until recently but they are new members and as we when we began we did'nt knew much about the forum and the rules. I don't understand many things either and sometimes I feel that maybe I made mistakes but not something serious and never break the rules.

The moderators are really working well which is why we don't need to worry ourselves as long we know we are clean without any violation and due to this revenge of a thing was the reason why the administration now removed the fearture of seeing the person who gave to reputation and now we are free to give anyone who violate the forums rules and regulations.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some people behave like that and once dealt and found they try to do this to harm the other member but it is not important and there are rules and the forum takes care of the good members it has. I am not very old to know a lot about this but I have seen enough and it was all positive.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, bogdanoff said:

Some people behave like that and once dealt and found they try to do this to harm the other member but it is not important and there are rules and the forum takes care of the good members it has. I am not very old to know a lot about this but I have seen enough and it was all positive.

Yes my friend the forum administration know the good contributors and that is why you can see them with good number of reputations in there profile so let's keep working well so that we can also earn some reputations which will enable us get payment in both satoshi and talkcoin.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm trying to tell all the participants, in fact, that we don't get almost any prizes, fees, or benefits for learning about someone's post. We are all here to get information and share our own knowledge and skills, as a result, we are obliged to create our own work and make friends.

Yes of course very correct but you know too that there is very low quality close to spam in many posts and what you claim to be a spammer can be only something that you are do too and maybe you were ban because of the low quality post that are have nothing inside.

This is a suggestion to take into account, because it has become very common in the forum. Each message or post should be checked so that you can confirm

Well, some people never take criticism as something constructive, and it becomes easier for them to blame other for their failures that to accept that they are doing things wrong, and to correct them.

This fact on the part of the spammer only shows his little importance to improve and much less care about the people with whom he shares in this community and people like that spammer are better off not having in the forum.

I hope your friend solved it :)

its sucks really now i see why admins disabled seeing peoples names on reactions i quite didnt understand these when i saw them but i didnt saw this harsh happening so things might have gotten worse if adminds didn't disabled that feature? interesting.

• +3 1

Your friend got a negative reaction from a spammer because he reported him and was also reported wrongly by the spammer for reacting. So this is something we learned from this post.

• +1 1

The fact that negative reactions have negative impact on user  the admins are checking all the report before they put the punishment if they find out, I just leave it alone. It could be brought to the attention of the admins in private though.

• +1 1

It's really sad and bad, as a spammer kind of pledging innocent, as of a bad reaction and reporting a user, with a bad reason. But that's why the mods cleanup the forum from users as such

• +1 1

It would be necessary to take action on the matter by the moderators of the forum since these actions by scamers of this type do not help the community anything, they should be reported and sanctioned by the moderators of the forum

• +1 1