Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

As a community we must support each other, against these types of people with envy, and seen many cases like this and reported to false reports, which in reality only harm a working person and who supports the cryptotalk forum with respect to its rules.

The worst thing a member can do is to give a negative reaction to the post or report it as a retaliatory act towards another member, the team supervising the forum must immediately ban the accounts of these members because they are committing immoral actions towards their colleagues

On 11/27/2019 at 1:22 AM, Scottsummers said:

I agree with you. There are people just trying to destroy reputation for their own gain. I've even seen topics where people are asking to be paid for catching spammers whils spamming themselves and misreporting to hurt others. I was reported for spam because I answer three posts in one topic before they were merged automatically. I almost left the forum more than once because of this and the payments system not working. 

what ! Seruosly dude ? Those guys are more perilous then copy past meories members , they would get baned for ever from the forum i think

We all face of this problem i have a lot if bad reaction just like and even if you don't have report any one  can get that, people are idiot I don't know why .and the admin should do something about this

On 11/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, iloveyobit said:

what ! seruiosly dude ? those guys are more danger then copy past members , they should get banned for ever from the forum i think 

You are right my dear friend some peoples have this mentality, they always reacts negatively in any one without any reason, really this are more dangers parson to compare copy paste members, because they stolen only content, but this peoples spoil our career and damage our reputation.

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

You are right my dear friend some peoples have this mentality, they always reacts negatively in any one without any reason, really this are more dangers parson to compare copy paste members, because they stolen only content, but this peoples spoil our career and damage our reputation.

That was happening in the past and I think that these people failed even in their normal lives because that did not succeed in the forum, however they were banned from the forum.

It is true that a few days ago someone reported me for revenge but I did not give it importance and nothing really happened because the truth always prevails, nothing happens if you did not violate anything.

Don't worry about it because the supervisors take this into consideration and when you report a person they must have actually made a mistake.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/26/2019 at 2:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

There is no gain in revenging I think we are here to work not to report each other.

I'm pretty sure that admins don't just take action after receiving a report and they verify first, of course some members might use this report option as a tool to get revenge on other members and I think the proper action would be banning these members that report other members multiple times because of revenge and when there is no truth to it.

Well, there's many members here are just reporting some members here even though that member is not doing some bad activities here, they're just trippings to give some reports in any members here, i hope this will be stopped.

Yes are right.It is common intend of the spammers that if anyone report them,they will also take revenge for this.By this way,a good quality member also get warning points .So i think,it has become essential that the modaretors check all the report before taking any action.

Unfortunately some members do this , the report the other just to revenge , and this is bad because we have to report the people how scamming here , but some people report a good members hows make a useful topic , just for revenge.

You are not alone my friend, i got the same report revenge thing from other user some days ago.

Once i have reported several of his non sense off topic replies on a specific topic discussion and he basically reported me back on random posts just so he could feel revenged.

That's sad to know that some Users have the ability to "cheat" and provide fake reputations.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes you are right moderators and admin should take care of this kind of activity whenever any post are reported this should look over otherwise every member will start taking revenge whoever will report them

• +1 1

My friend, the reporting feature is only to help moderators know about bad or unimportant topics, then moderators check to see if these topics are spam messages or good topics.

I think moderators will never take action without verifying whether there is rule violation or not.As far as I know, all reports which are submitted to moderators are carefully reviewed. It is not a smart way to take revenge against some members on this forum. Such fake reporters will also get punished from our respected moderators. 

• +3 1

That is a bad habit and very disappointing. We are free to rate any topic or comment according to it's quality  but we should rate every post as it deserved. Not just to rate a topic because of revenge.  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Now the matter has changed and there is no longer any such malicious problem Which causes problems, the negative interaction is more influential in my opinion than reporting, it makes the spammer work without return, and therefore there are two options left for him, either to surrender or to correct the way of currency As for reporting, I will personally use it in the case of inappropriate language.

• +2 1

Be it fake or original, it is good to report, if you see any post that seemed like spam and you have evidence, you can just report. Posts must be unique and quality. 

On 7/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, Tunuu said:

That is a bad habit and very disappointing. We are free to rate any topic or comment according to it's quality  but we should rate every post as it deserved. Not just to rate a topic because of revenge.  

But that is now solved, we can not know who rate us again be it positive or negative. 

Fake or not fake, anything can be reported, having you mind or not, he can be right. The forum is about posting quality posts, and moderators do not want to know if the report is because of malice, if the report is genuine, person can be banned or given warning point. And if not genuine, nothing will happen. 

• +3 1

I would like to appreciate your friend for finding out and reporting forum abd talking about negative reputation he got ,it would be back and the user who uses reputation as spam he/she would got banned for sure. And i think you should also send message to moderator about the issue in briefly.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

They couldn't do anything about it
It's always complicated with scammers and the measures against them do not deter them sufficiently as they should so we try as much as possible to avoid them.

• +1 1

Yes moderators need to verify the report very well before giving warning points if not some members will used this as opportunity to make unnecessary report in order to banned other people's account.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

as i have seen so far i can make sure that admins here working so hard , so for sure they take it seriously when it is about reports and negative rates that may cause troubles to members

• +1 1