Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

That's unfair. If you get bad reaction or report, know first if whats wrong or if there's something you did that deserves that. If so, then take actions maybe re-write some of your post or replies. Don't just took revenge with someone who did that to you because that doesn't solve anything.

17 hours ago, Misti said:

I think many people revenge and use this matter. But it's is not good. because they cheat. So nobody can personal revenge and fake reports 

People can give you negative reaction in revenge because they can see who reacted them negatively but I don't think anyone reports for revenge because no one can see who reported their posts. Can you identify your reporter? I didn't see any option regarding to this. In general I think revenge reporting (even if it is real) is not important because it is quite clear which person is a more useful poster and at the end the spam poster will fail because he will be reported so many times by so many members.

I think that no one should be given a band for revenge. We're not here to work. And if I harm someone, I think I won't be good either. So, thank you for complying

On 2/21/2020 at 8:37 AM, Arafat1234 said:

It is unfair to those who post good but have bad reputation. I hope the admin takes it a step for everyone to be fair, that it's not good to give other members spammy feedback to be praised.

I'm sure you can always report of you get abused with bad reputation points/reactions.

Information is the most horrible occurrence spammer tin carry out to you in this forum, admin must bar them subsequently they will not figure out this all over again to other part of this forum who a minute ago need to portion their learning and earn several change for their self.

9 hours ago, Amna said:

It is extremely corrupt and against law to report the records with no explanation or for individual issues . I concur with you such records ought to be prohibited and administrators ought to experience the records before blocking them.

But these users who are reported as spammers, they will try to ruin you that way fir revenge because they have nothing to lose. So they don't real care about the law.

The people who make spammers are more dangerous than any other hacker , these are not allowed to make it as it is and should be punish as soon as possible and banned forever fom all sites

My dear brother I face the same problem before some days once I saw the spammer and I give a negative reaction because he was spammer,

Then he entered my account and he give 5 to 6 negative reaction.

But I did not reply to him even I did not report him.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, drmsohail said:

My dear brother I face the same problem before some days once I saw the spammer and I give a negative reaction because he was spammer,

Then he entered my account and he give 5 to 6 negative reaction.

But I did not reply to him even I did not report him.

So, That's the reason I always saying do not give anyone bad reaction. Because it will lead to a conflict. Because his/her post may be not useful for you, But might be useful to others. We are here to make money not for fighting. 

I really appreciate your patientce. 

If we report other members moderator will check it first if its is true or not. In the case of your friend who ever gave him a negative reaction should be responsible for that. Some users are abusing some features here in forum. We should be responsible and disciplined ourselves. Be professional everyone to avoid things like this.

That's really common here. If you give a person a bad reaction because his posts is not relevant, he will also give you bad reaction. Why do you have to do revenge?  We report or give bad reaction for you to also be mindful to your repetitive posts.

On 2/24/2020 at 8:36 PM, 3amerm3rawi said:

If you get someone reported for spamming on any topic the person will give you a negative reaction and also report you for the wrong reason to the moderators as a revenge.

And admins could take action on your without reviewes the report, then gonna take time for you to appeal and your appeal get read, so it is best if you just report using the report button.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:28 PM, Iqra11 said:

The people who make spammers are more dangerous than any other hacker , these are not allowed to make it as it is and should be punish as soon as possible and banned forever fom all sites

Yes, my friend, those people who hack email and harm other people should be punished.

It is a really important topic and should be studied well by supervisors because it is really not a good job to take revenge on you by stalking you in order to report you or give you a negative evaluation and you do not deserve it.

THINK POSITIVE

That is not too good not all member should be able to have access to that features immediately it should have limit.

Yes, I agree with you. arbiter must hold up every single one kinds of testify therefore healthy environment will remain in this mammoth community. This is the just paramount road at present

Yes it is right that some give reort or bad reaction for just ravage.. they got bad reaction and then they givr someone bad reaction without any reason.. just for thr ravage...

This is the way administrators should thoroughly investigate cases and then decide and restrict the offender, can't be carried away from good to first to make a decision. 

On 2/26/2020 at 2:30 PM, Esrat2020 said:

This happened to me too, the copy/paster I flagged with the "spam post" representative morsel move backward with a "spam post" courier of his own. At slightest the client who I reported was before now dealt with. fair removal to him.

One of the hazards of annoying to be a forum cop, I guess.How about a evocation that if a abuser gets banned, in accumulation to deleting his posts, any and every one reputation he gave, whether fair or bad, acquire deleted as well. 

They should be off the forum actually they should be dealt with by the moderator of the forum if the forum should be a peace place.

I think they are doing the right thing and there is alot of reports they wil check them after a while every site fo that most of the time.

I dont think reporting is enough for revenge. There is an admin who should take action whether who is wrong and right and banned those faulty one. Right decision should be taken by admin.

Sorry for that friend, spammers are very bad they can make you banned from this forum or any other website, am glad your account is still safe friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yes i have experienced that too, it is really bad it loses our motiwatiot to report spammers cause they will abuse our account and maybe moderators will be mistakely trust them and warn or ban us.

20 hours ago, OnlySon said:

That's too bad, that is why i suggest that the moderators should create a features that will prevent spammers from seeing who actually report them

There were topics we used to report spammers, those topics were the ones with the risk, not we should use the report button which is anonymous.

On 2/26/2020 at 5:56 PM, Fares123 said:

I am seeing this happening alot some people just put sad reactions and report a certain post for no reason at all I think that these people should be banned from using cryptotalk because they are trashing the reputation for some people 

Yes right they play with the reputation of this forum the admin cant accept that from users who give a bad reaction just like that, and there is a lot