How to mine Dogecoin - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dogecoin is a very famous cryptocurrency and there are a number of miners who contribute to mining this currency, but its cloud mining does not give a lot of currencies, and the ideal and main site for mining Dogecoin mining should be chosen in a similar way to Ethereum mining.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best mining site for doge is moondoge for coinpot wallet. You will wait for sometime until your doge grows then you can login, solve captcha and withdraw your doge anytime that you will need.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I think the best mining site for doge is moondoge for coinpot wallet. You will wait for sometime until your doge grows then you can login, solve captcha and withdraw your doge anytime that you will need.

Thanks mate to remind the moondoge faucet when I am newky entire in crypto currency, then I use this site but now I forget this site so now you mention this faucet in your topic, then I realizes I have account in this faucet, once again I login this faucet check still active are not.

There are a lot of sites that you can mining through, but you must find reliable sites and this currency is still low, so a good amount of them can be mined and stored until the price rises, and it definitely needs a lot of time

On 6/1/2020 at 3:27 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I think the best mining site for doge is moondoge

@Calvinpriva  This is not "mining", it's simply a faucet. Little reminder about how a faucet (95% of the time) work:

• We create a website
  • We register to advertising networks
  • We display ads from advertising networks on our website
  • We bring people to the website by promising free coins
  • Each time banners are displayed (or popups) we earn money
  • We use a part of our revenues to buy cryptocurrencies and pay users

That's how a faucet work.

Note: people doesn't understand this business. That's why false cloud mining websites are always promoted trough faucets and why people get scammed. There is no free money.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Mining dogecoin is very easy as the price is very low. You can easily earn more than 150 dogecoins simply by faucet pay sites. Dogecoin is increasing its market cap and trading volume day by day. It can be the great coin in the future. I think it's profitable  to GPU/CPU mining.

40 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Mining dogecoin is very easy as the price is very low. You can easily earn more than 150 dogecoins simply by faucet pay sites. Dogecoin is increasing its market cap and trading volume day by day. It can be the great coin in the future. I think it's profitable  to GPU/CPU mining.

What you mentioned about the profit from the faucets sites is correct, you can earn a lot of Dogecoin but for Dogecoin mining via CPU is not correct my friend, it is difficult to mine this way because it uses a Scrypt mining algorithm and this is a difficult algorithm and you need ASIC or GPU mining devices .

The price of the Dajkoin coin is very low, which is why there are many honest sites that enable us to mine this currency and pay the users without any problems. It is very good for everyone to mine this coin because it is easy to mining and it is possible that it has a high price in the future.

to mine dogecoin we have many websites which allows you to do that my favorite website are to mine dogecoin is that eobot hashflare I only trust in these two website because they are old and they have very good rating

On 6/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, Iambee said:

Dogecoin is the best coin to mine rather than mining ethereum and bitcoin. Even we can make good number coins even from paucet pay which is very profitable for the future.

@Iambee do not get rhings wrongly, tou can not compare doge mining to both bitcoin and ethereum mining, just do more of researches, bitcoin mining is even more profitable than  doge mining not to talk of ethereum that mining experts still claim to be one of the best coin to mine in 2020. 

I think the price of dogecoin at this time is very low, so you should switch to other coins

You can mine through rollercoin by playing various simple games. You just need to direct all the power to DOGEcoin.

can you please share with us more information about mining dogecoin via on line sites or via mining hardware into home and how it goes and revenue for that type of investment thanks

I have had experience mining free dog coins on the site. Indeed, they accrued and I withdrawn the accumulated funds to the exchange wallet. The only caveat was that the price of the coins was too low.

Of the minuses is the unlimited emission of the coin.
After 600,000 blocks, as I understand it, 10k DOGE per block is fixed,
And this pushes the price down more strongly.
That would be done the other way around, so that the emission would stop completely at some point.
I think the Bitcoin model is the most thought out in this regard.

I think doge coin has unlimited supply of the coin, so thats means it have chances that's it cannot be mined, and mostly of the doge coin miners that I've seen they were all scammers. 

The an excellent page to learn how to extract dogecoin, there are many platforms lately in which doge can be extracted and I personally recommend rollercoin is excellent and you do not need to invest

Mining Dogecoin, I dont think it is a good idea at the moment, the price has gone down in the last few weeks, I feel there are beetter options.

• +1 1

There are three ways to mine dogecoin, the first is the mining that is done with the GPU is a way to obtain better results thanks to the greater power that can be achieved through it. The second option is through CPU mining in a direct way, that is, making it not necessary to have a powerful graphics, which would increase the price of a computer. And the third, although more risky because we run the risk of finding fraudulent platforms is through cloud mining, it is a good alternative for those who do not have a powerful team.

• +5 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:14 PM, bitcoinb said:

He said "mining", not "cloud mining". Dogecoin are given for free by some mining pools for members who are mining BTC. It is called "merged mining".

So if I want to mine DogeCoin I have to mine bitcoin? 

you can mine doge in the cloud with many relatively reliable pages .. there is no 100% reliable .. but hey, you can invest a little and withdraw it from time to time in case the page disappears .. mining with your team can be very unprofitable and slow even if it is a cheap currency ... seen what I have seen with yobit, I would invest before in a vmining than to start mining myself with my team ..

• +4 1

On 10/7/2020 at 5:22 AM, toshiSatoshi said:

Mining Dogecoin, I dont think it is a good idea at the moment, the price has gone down in the last few weeks, I feel there are beetter options.

I noticed this too, Doge price is still at $0.0026, which is not encouraging, but that does not mean not to mine it, it will be good to also mine more than one coin. The price of doge will be surprising when it start increasing. 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:16 PM, Digital Nova said:

Hey dear dogecoin still have more mining sites but they don't pay you exactly. If you invest to there. They took your invest money and don't get it to you. You will payable if you use yobit vmining which one is trusted.