How to mine Dogecoin - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello brother,Have a good day with cryptotalk💗. Dogecoin no have official mining or miner system .but some trusted site pay via dogecoin for mining.I think its like bitcoin minig.World wide most popular mining ig bitcoin mining .Day by day bigest company intersted to ming bitcoin.So i hope bitcoin mine is better than dogecoin mining.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, ako lng toh said:

Thank you so much for sharing this link to us. Now i know how to mine   dogecoin. You helped me a lot because i still dont know how to mine dogecoin until now even if im kinda old here. 

Omg, same. I'm also thankful to a lot of people that has comment here because i also don't know hot to mine dogecoin, but now i learn something from it. Because of those people whose sharing thei knowledge here. Thanks to all of you guys. 

• +3 1

When the dogecoin was first released, it was obvious that it was a troll coin for the first time.  Today it has a serious market value of coin aimed troll.  I'm not sure it will bring profit to do mining but I'm sure dogecoin is a successful project.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I think doge coin mining is not possible with any official website or process. there are some cloud mining site they pay their members for doge mining .

• +3 1

Dogecoin is a rather suitable option for mining because it doesn't need super expensive mining tools and its difficulty number is much lower than bitcoin because it uses scrypt algorithm for mining. But the main problem with mining Dogecoin is that you are involved in a competition to confirm transactions and receive rewards. That means there may be other competitors with much more powerful CPU or GPU than yours. If any node performs faster than others, it will win the mining reward and you will end up with nothing!

So, solo mining with your PC is not a good idea because it is not worth overheating your CPU to try your luck at Dogecoin mining lottery! It is better to join Dogecoin mining pools because although you receive a share of the whole but at least you are sure you earn something.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You can mine easily if you have the antiminer. If you have anti miner then you mine the crypto currency easily. For this purpose you learn the procedure how to the mine the doge coins then you follow the procedure step by step and generate new crypto coins in the shape of dogecoins.

As I know it is impossible to mine dogecoin at all since it does not have an appropriate algorithm for mining. However, now a lot of divorced scammers with cloud mining who allegedly beckon the coin and then give it to withdraw but in fact it is a Scam.

I would not recommend mining doge coins, because they are much easier to buy through exchangers, and mining a more stable cryptocurrency, for example, ethereum.

I do not have experience in mining using his own devices but all I know is that there are some specialized mining sites that use what is called cloud mining and you can mine Dogecoin using them, good luck with that . 

I am grateful to the many people who comment here because I also do not know how good my dogecoin is, but now I learned something from this.

I think it's like bitcoin minig. The most popular ig-bitcoin mining in the world. Day after day, the largest company interested in mining bitcoins. So I hope Bitcoin mining is better than mining dogecoin.

Dogecoin is a coin that doesn't have a high price, but I think it's fine, you can declare other dogecoin on the website or try ASIC.

Dogecoin remains much less worth than Bitcoin and Litecoin. The mining difficulty of Dogecoin is more than a million times less than the mining difficulty of Bitcoin. That means that when you are a Dogecoin, you are much more likely to win the block reward.

I'm new I want to know better about this. So the experienced people would be very pleased to report this. I think many others besides me would have benefited. Thanks

Nowadays there are many cloud mining websites promising good returns on Dogecoin mining! while some pay initially, many of them disappear overnight. I still feel that it is far better to join/invest in Dogecoin mining pools rather than mining individually on one's own computer overloading the cpu.

I have learned that Dogecoin mining is not possible with a few researches I have done before, but I do not have any idea whether this information is up to date.  If this is possible, I want to do Dogecoin mining.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I do see that every features on cryptoworld tend to have risks well from my point of view I don't intend to mine dogecoin since mining consumes lots of electricity charge and it's a waste of energy too

I mine dogecoin with a legitimate website, and I find that mining it is a good and safe option for me, compared to bitcoin it is not worth much but I want to hold dogecoin and I mine it. Very good, very profitable

On 12/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, Migo said:

You can find some honest sites that offers dogecoin mining, because this coin have a lower price and you can find some sites wich they truelly paying 

He said "mining", not "cloud mining". Dogecoin are given for free by some mining pools for members who are mining BTC. It is called "merged mining".

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It was noteworthy that this was a Hobgoblin coin in the beginning.  Today it has a moment market wealth of currency target troll.

There are many companies and sites that do Doge coin mining and pay. Also Telegram can also try to win dogecoin bitu there. However, doge coin is not suitable for mining because the price range never changes. After 10 years, your earnings will increase slightly.

Celik

I think that you can search the Internet for some honest sites that mine a coin coin, but you must first check the reliability of the site before doing mining on it and work on it.