How to mine Dogecoin - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You can find some honest sites that offers dogecoin mining, because this coin have a lower price and you can find some sites wich they truelly paying 

Hello brother,Have a good day with cryptotalk💗. Dogecoin no have official mining or miner system .but some trusted site pay via dogecoin for mining.I think its like bitcoin minig.World wide most popular mining ig bitcoin mining .Day by day bigest company intersted to ming bitcoin.So i hope bitcoin mine is better than dogecoin mining.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:06 AM, Obydullah said:

Hello brother,Have a good day with cryptotalk💗. Dogecoin no have official mining or miner system .but some trusted site pay via dogecoin for mining.I think its like bitcoin minig.World wide most popular mining ig bitcoin mining .Day by day bigest company intersted to ming bitcoin.So i hope bitcoin mine is better than dogecoin mining.

Yah, i agree with youu, you are right and your answer helps other newbies to learn more, and thanks for sharing informations, we knownit can help others. 

Mining Dogecoin is like a lottery. To play the lottery you have to do some work. Well, actually your computer (or node) has to do some work! This work involves the confirming and checking of transactions.

1 hour ago, ako lng toh said:

Thank you so much for sharing this link to us. Now i know how to mine   dogecoin. You helped me a lot because i still dont know how to mine dogecoin until now even if im kinda old here. 

Omg, same. I'm also thankful to a lot of people that has comment here because i also don't know hot to mine dogecoin, but now i learn something from it. Because of those people whose sharing thei knowledge here. Thanks to all of you guys. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:06 PM, Obydullah said:

Hope so

When the dogecoin was first released, it was obvious that it was a troll coin for the first time.  Today it has a serious market value of coin aimed troll.  I'm not sure it will bring profit to do mining but I'm sure dogecoin is a successful project.