Basic Attention Token Price Prediction - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think the price of this Basic Attention Token  can increase more from 2020 or 2025 as it is a favorite token of mine and many people have taken it and many people are involved in the transaction so I think the Basic Attention Token  will increase the price and also increase the number of users.  But I'm not sure if it can capture a larger market,

I think it has legs. It started off sounding a bit gimmicky but actually has the legs if the brave browser ever starts paying. I used the thing for 12 months and didn't get one penny. The price is volitile too and sensitive to market fluctuations. I guess it will go up over the next couple of years but the project behind it has to show some proof for its investment or it'll just be another pointless dead token. 

I know that the price of this Basic Attention Token  can increase more from 2020 or 2025 because many people know it and many people are involved or using it. That is why I think the Basic Attention Token  will have a price increase and its number of users will also increase as well.

Basic attention token is  a great coin I think. the price of bat will increase day by day . I think in 2020 the price per token will be 2 usd and in 2025 the piece will hit 5 usd. I want to hold my bat to make huge profit from it.

i pay attention so far BAT prices are still very good and are not affected by the falling price of bitcoin , BAT is very potential once in 2020 clearly the value will increase even more .

Fundamental consideration token is an incredible coin I think. the cost of bat will build step by step . I think in 2020 the value for every token will be 2 USD  and in 2030 the piece will hit 7+ USD . I need to hold my bat to make immense benefit from it. Brave still has a best approach and, when it goes, the BAT cost will build it also.. Else, I don't know.

Basic Attention Token (BAT) is such a good coin. The prediction is not so bed. but, in a crypto market anything could be happen any time. Hope price will be pump.

Basic attention token short form bat is very popular token,cause they running a very big campaing for marketing.There campaing running and they give always huge amount for brave browser.so Some time if all campaing holder sell basic attention or bat it price is very low.but this coin is very trusted so its price again hit on previous price.so dont worry brother.

Yes, the brave browser shows what cryptocurrency is needed for, and the bat token is a direct confirmation of this, it is based on advertising, moreover, a platform for this advertising has been created, so I think that it has a future, now many content producers are participating and making money on it when the token will enter the world market and all people will be able to earn it and use it then there will be a sharp jump

On 11/26/2019 at 3:02 PM, Digital Nova said:

Basic Attention Token Price Prediction for  2020 , 2025

https://www.digitalnova.tech/2019/10/basic-attention-token-price-prediction.html

so fart this token is indeed a pretty good value for several reasons such as they also build a platfrom that is quite intersting , and BAT tokens are quite potential going forward in the coming years.

Edited by sidik7

Market prediction for Basic Attention Token-BAT Price 2019. With the market being completely unpredictable, forecasting the cryptocurrency price is really more of a gamble and luck rather than a data driven guesstimate. I think that the price of the token will fall due to a long airdrop.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, Digital Nova said:

Basic Attention Token Price Prediction for  2020 , 2025

https://www.digitalnova.tech/2019/10/basic-attention-token-price-prediction.html

well i dont know what experts say about it but to me this looks like a solid coin and its the only coins from those ico scams that actually made it and still alive now, wont be predicting such high price tho in 2025.

21 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I'm a huge fan of BAT and the Brave browser. Something that I see a lot is huge community excitement that is not monetized as price action, meaning people love the coin, use the coin, earn the coin, but do not trade it heavily on the market, so the price does not rise on its own, but is susceptible to the exact things other coins suffer. What I want to see is great projects that know how to communicate value and determining growth on the market. So, if the team can become savvy in actual price value, it could be huge; one of the biggest.

i think things like this bring more awareness to cyrpto as we will see more people using brave browser and earn crypto and they will be asking how to cash it out.

I have to admit, I'm a fan of BAT but seeing a low trading value than what I expected is very silly knowing I put a lot investment with BAT. Guess I should wait a long time for me to gain on that, aside prices now are greenish so there is a chance that BAT will pump also.

Basic attention token is promoting their project with high afford. mainly they have promoting with their browser and giving some reward . very soon it will go to moon in this year.

It looks like the link you made is wrong, dear, because when I click on it it takes me to the same page as this so please do fix it. Anyway, the BAT token is good, but unfortunately when I tried the browser I found that it does not support all countries and this is really unfortunate.

This period is very long to expect the price of the currency of the brave browser, and this currency is one of the best cryptocurrencies and has a project that is considered one of the best projects.

I know bat crypto because my friend recommend me brave browser where I can earn it just by browsing, well if we see the market the price of bat is good well its just new coin so it can also rise as times goes by. 

bat is one of the promising crypto soon,it is profitable also even on short term trading,and has potential to reach 1$ soon as it is a good project also.

You should atleast state your own content about that article no just embedding the link and that's it, because for me it is inappropriate practices so next time do more interesting topics with enough content or argument.