Ripple Price Prediction - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digital Nova

Ripple Price Prediction

I think if Ripple have low price  now, it may be more or not more than the storm in 2020 or 2021, because Ripple  is one of my favorite currency and I think many people have taken it and they like it so I can invest in this currency.  And I hope that by investing in currency, I can make good income from here and I am   on hope

It's a surprising coin. it can reach the sum of 2 dollars but for the moment given its price of 0.22, which represents an excellent opportunity to buy and wait for the right moment! Its only problem, it takes a lot of time!

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

For crypto currency prediction is like a hope because no can say what will happen with then in near future. So we are hopping that ripple will be top again

Well, said. Yes, crypto predict is just like a hope which is difficult to predict but Price of each xrp depends on how much xrp shitcoins xrp devs are dumping.

Ripple is predicted to touch a dollar by next year, the price will have a change into bullish form due to ao many factors, also with it partnership with moneygram

there will be no surprising increase at the end of the year. we have to wait next year for the ripple to rise. but I think it will still be under $ 5, if it can be more than that then it will be a very unusual thing for the ripple.

Shoking By looking at rapid growth rates, it is not impossible that the Ripple cryptocurrency will be one of the biggest rivals to Bitcoin.  Moreover, the functions offered by Ripple are broader compared to Bitcoin. 

We cannot predict what price for ripple in the future with the right because of the ripple movement still unpredicted. Like bitcoin and another altcoin, ripple can increase so high, and I think ripple can reach more than $1 in the next bull market. So if you want to make a profit from ripple, you should buy from now and hold it for some time to wait for the time to comes. We still have much time to analyze the ripple price and trends so we can buy ripple at any price we want. But don't be too late to invest, especially if the price is starting to increase because the price can be increased at any time.

It is difficult to predict the price of the currency in the long term and this is because there may be influences in the future do not know what it may affect the price of the currency significantly, either down or up

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Ripple Coin is a good one for cryptocurrency. At present, the price of ripple coins is constantly increasing and in the future I think its price will increase so much that everyone will be interested in using it.

XRP has the future and they took top 5th position from all the time in 2019. i know the performance is not much good but i hope in 2020, xrp will hit again 3$ per coin. people feels crazy but that is true. it will break the previous records and strong chance have in there if you hold it. Because XRP behaves like not just a coin but also a bank.

Ripple is a great project and it is used as gate of payment and 3rd cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap. My predict 10$ in 2020. 

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Ripple is Good coin , but I personally dont believe in these longer term predication as it is very difficult to predict the future prices of any currency specially any crypto currency. it is always difficult to predict the fundamental that can effect Ripple price. So I think that anyone should not trust these predictions.

Ripple is a coin whose position is 3rd in the coinmarket cap. And there are many use cases. And its use is increasing day by day. And it is most commonly used in cross border transactions. And whose demand is increasing day by day. And that is to say, its future is much better.

my prediction is very crystal clear. 3$ per coin. i am holding ripple since past year and waiting for sell at 3$ per coin where i can make good profits against my investment. today ripple touched and break the bearish points and stable between 0.17 to 0.19$ per coin. however anytime it may starts bull run. it has bright future that i believed in the future

As I think ripple is the best coin for making a good profit and the price will go high in future because people are becoming interested about ripple and they investing on it.

Ripple price is around $0.20. I think in 2020 the price of ripple goes up to $1. There are so many opportunity with ripple coin. You can buy and hold it for future. It will make nice your future.

Ripple coin is one of the successful cryptocurrency.Ripple price now in coinmarket is $0.19 per coin.I think their price will rise up again

On 11/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, Digital Nova said:

Ripple Prediction | (XRP) Price Prediction 2019, 2020, 2025, 2030

https://www.digitalnova.tech/2019/11/ripple-prediction-xrp-price-prediction_49.html

IMG_20191121_071423.jpg

Many times McAffee has tried to predict about bitcoin but his predictions never success because the market can be changed the conditions at any time

Ripple is a coin in crypto currency and it is most successful coin. At present ripple coin price is near about $0.18.i hope it will rise in future.

The Ripple XRP coins are very old and familiar to us, in that case the price that it says from 2020 to 2030 is what I think will increase.  The demand for the Ripple XRP coin is very high in currency, in that case it is likely to increase and its wallet system is actually very good which will make everyone interested in using it.

Ripple:-

Ripple price prediction is that price of ripple is goes up according to market situation. More people take interest and want to invest in this crypto currency and want to earn profit daily basis and people move rapidly and want to earn profit with ripple coins.

Ripple is a nice coin with great project and an active team. Already ripple beat ethereum in the coinmarketcap. Rippl'e highest position was $3+. Now it's price around $0.2. If some fund come to this market ripple price can be go up.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

crypto currencies not predictable many times crypto prediction go against but xrp is very good coin i hope your prediction go right