The token is not added to the list. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

The token is not added to the list.

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token. There is someone, who rebuffed with such problem and there is whether its decision ?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

6 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token. There is someone, who rebuffed with such problem and there is whether its decision ?

Which wallet we are talking about here? Are you using MEW?

Did you see your tokens in Etherscan?

May this token is locked for a while based on their smart contract?

Or you may share your Ethereum adress if it is not special for you. We can truely comment if we can see it.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you use myetherwallet you have to ad the contract address of the coin you want to withdraw you search it in etherscan and find the contract and copy And past it the session of add coins and it done

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Maybe that token you try to withdraw it is not concerned with ERC20 Ethereum network so try to ask your exchange platform you are using.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes some time ago I had this kind of problem where I could not withdraw a coin from my Ethereum wallet and I tried a lot to withdraw it in my exchange wallet so I think this problem is usually due to lack of price in the market.  Suppose that the coins you have not yet made in the market we  can not get  any prices

• -2 1

I have also face just like that you  have  faced then I have discover that I input wrong information to add a token. Check your token information again.

Edited by CryptoBoy20

maybe you entre a wrong information about the tokens , it happend to me once or maybe the team gave you wrong information , i suggest to check it again or contact the token team 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Which wallet you are using and mentioning here? Myetherwallet?

Did you try any other wallets? Metamask? Trust? or any other compatible for ETH tokens?

You say " ethereum wallet " meaning it just wallet and I know all ethereum wallet can add new coin, the information about coin you can find in ethplorer/ etherscan. If no information about coin that might be scam coin and you should contact admin where you get the coin.

If you can see your wallet in etherscam then you can use it must. you need to add your token in the wallet. to add you need to put the contract address, the token symbol and the decimal value.

I think this token is a scam token. if it was rel then you never faced this issue. you can talk to project owner for solving the issue.

there are some crypto in the exchange that not ERC20 token so they are not listed in MEW, but if you sure that your crypto is a ERC20 token and not listed yet in the wallet, you can add the token, by putting the contract address, the symbol and the decimal in MEW. Careful what you transfer because it can be lost. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is the name of this token, have you added the correct data for this token, you need to make an addition in the MyEtherWalt or Metamask wallet to show you the token, and if you do not enter the data correctly then you will have an error and it will not be added.

I had the problem with metamask because it show you a list of more popular token to add in your wallet but if you see the transaction on myetherscan you can add manually your token by clicking on add custom token and you have to paste the code of the contract that you see on myetherscan. After that you will see your token and the balance on your wallet

Most likely the problem may be in your Internet connection, try restarting the provider or wait, there may be a problem with the site

On 11/26/2019 at 11:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I never experience such a problem.But you have to wait and contact with their support center .You can find more details about that coin is legit are not by googling it.Always make sure the coin is listed .

On 11/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I had a problem with BCD in my Atomic wallet yesterday. My balance reflected my BCD but when I wanted to transfer my coins, the "available" amount said 0. I contacted the support by email and they answered me in 20 minutes. The technical service is working on the bug. Because I have my private keys i was able to import my address into another wallet (Magnum). The process took me 2 minutes then I transfered my BCD to Binance. Remember: Not your keys, not your coins.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

All u gonna have to leave ur worries to the God & just have a bit of patience g leave the site for a bit of time.....let the conditions normalize and then at a given ideal condition, all ur required tokens will be added to the list.

On the off chance that you can see your wallet in etherscam, at that point you can utilize it must. you have to include your token in the wallet. to add you have to put the agreement address, the token image and the decimal worth.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes my dear trust wallet token not listed but donot worry after one month listed this token . I know trust wallet token is legit hopefully every user get good profit after a month. 

I no longer use token because it is a majority fraud and the price is not worth anything, so I only advise you to participate in really strong projects.
But I don't think the problem is in the Ethereum portfolio and it may be in token

THINK POSITIVE

It is possible that the token you are trying to add does not exist on the crypto network and perhaps this token was considered to be a scam airdrop. I would say that you should probably do some research on the token to see if it is legit, and if it is then you can contact the wallet and raise this as a query to them.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769