What do you think about TVT / DOGE? in Yobit - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What do you think about TVT / DOGE? in Yobit

I have worked in this market for a while and have made good profits. But for a few days this market is almost stopped and there is no movement, I do not know what the reason, a while ago there was a very good movement and great heights and declines making you make really good profits, but I do not know what happened !!
Who has an idea and do you think this market will move again?

I think the pump happens to TVT/DOGE was made by some whales because there is no particular news for this coin to pump so it is really weird to see it pumping. 

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

24 minutes ago, Jonok said:

In fact, the TVT and doggy coins are pumped by accident. At that time, I did not work with coins on the TVT, but I did a lot of work with doggy coins. One of the important things is that it suddenly pumps in a way that is surprising and a lot of fun. In the case of coins.

Yes, unfortunately, this is what happens with such currencies usually, large quantities are pumped into the market and then suddenly stops, be careful when dealing with these currencies so that you should not keep them for a long time.

I think it's an indirect and clever way to get paid
They make a coin and pump it in large quantities in order to rise quickly and after they are bought large quantities of them begin to decline

Life is great and enjoy it

TVT / DOGE These coins have the opportunity to increase the price, you can buy them if you have capital, but remember that these coins will not go down very high prices, you will sell only if you see a little profit, if your investment is high then a lot of profit on a small profit.  Will be

On 11/26/2019 at 5:48 AM, Crypto123 said:

I have worked in this market for a while and have made good profits. But for a few days this market is almost stopped and there is no movement, I do not know what the reason, a while ago there was a very good movement and great heights and declines making you make really good profits, but I do not know what happened !!

the market is always moving my friend even tho it might seem like its a little bit quite but it will be moving but we still wouldnt know in which direction so be ready for a pump or a dump cuz that what comes after every quite market.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, duncun007 said:

the market is always moving my friend even tho it might seem like its a little bit quite but it will be moving but we still wouldnt know in which direction so be ready for a pump or a dump cuz that what comes after every quite market.

Yes there are always moves in the market, but my intention was about the very large and abnormal movement on TVT coin. I witnessed a very big movement a while ago and then this movement stopped abruptly.

Well that's will happen if the coin pumps then expect the dump price happening, because early investors sold their coins they already gained big profit. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes there are always moves in the market, but my intention was about the very large and abnormal movement on TVT coin. I witnessed a very big movement a while ago and then this movement stopped abruptly.

oh sorry, and in that case i will say this happens to most coins on yobit as well because sometimes we see coins have large volume and everyone is using it and the other week the coin is abandoned.

Just now, ashua1 said:

two days I saw a very unusual amount of tvt / doge transactions there seems to be ongoing trading there

Yes, I have noticed that, it seems that there are new moves and I hope that we can return the movement again and the price rise strongly as it happened in the past, in fact I made good profits from it.

I think its only temporary DOGE coin price will be back to move again now.  It is normal on trading market to make new moves. Seems not any significant movements but i think DOGE will rise again.

Yes, I think the market in general and the digital currencies will move soon, some of which have already started to move, as for the two currencies that I have mentioned, I do not like them and I prefer to work on other large currencies. 

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I think the market in general and the digital currencies will move soon, some of which have already started to move, as for the two currencies that I have mentioned, I do not like them and I prefer to work on other large currencies. 

I hope that the currency market will start moving soon, and for the two currencies it is not important that we love it or not that it is important that we achieve some good profits from them and this is what I did by working on these two currencies.

TVT is a garbage coin and I wouldn't buy it.  I don't even know if it has an investment option in yobit's investbox, but if it doesn't then there's no reason to own it whatsoever.

You can't withdraw it and the market is thin, so it's hard to trade it.  Yobit lists hundreds if not thousands of coins like that, and I'm not sure why.

Doge is a currency that can be exchanged with other coins on yobit, which is no different from usd and btc or eth, and generally on the market it is considered a strong coin and the trend is used as an intermediary currency to exchange

5 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

TVT is a garbage coin and I wouldn't buy it.  I don't even know if it has an investment option in yobit's investbox, but if it doesn't then there's no reason to own it whatsoever.

You can't withdraw it and the market is thin, so it's hard to trade it.  Yobit lists hundreds if not thousands of coins like that, and I'm not sure why.

I don't care if it's a garbage coin or not. What interests me is that it has very strong buying and selling. I buy and sell in a matter of minutes, sometimes and make some profits. That's all about it.

I think it was created by some fat guy, so you should be a little cautious to trade without losses, who can take advantage of this point is also a good idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, kazumina91 said:

I think it was created by some fat guy, so you should be a little cautious to trade without losses, who can take advantage of this point is also a good idea.

I am making good profits from it despite it being a rubbish coin, but this does not matter as long as you know how to make profits from it, you have to buy and sell as soon as the price rises a little and never keep in it for a long time.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:34 PM, Crypto123 said:

I hope that the currency market will start moving soon, and for the two currencies it is not important that we love it or not that it is important that we achieve some good profits from them and this is what I did by working on these two currencies.

This is the meaning of this, I just love the currencies that give good, large and guaranteed returns at the same time, I don't like the two currencies higher because they failed in relation to other currencies in the market.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

This is the meaning of this, I just love the currencies that give good, large and guaranteed returns at the same time, I don't like the two currencies higher because they failed in relation to other currencies in the market.

Yes, I actually do not care much if the currency is rubbish or not in such fast trades. What concerns me only is the strong and rapid movement on it, and this is what makes the profit. But when it comes to long-term investment, it is completely different.

Yes, of course, there are criteria for choosing a currency according to the strategy you follow. If you prefer scalping, you must choose a high volume  currency and move quickly. As for you, you like storage, choose a coin with a big project . 

i think TVT/DOGE pump and dump was whales manupulation.It’s a planned, coordinated pump. It’s been talked about and ‘primed’ here for the last few weeks. Expect a dump soon.”this is how big whales manupulation the market.

Edited by vivek jain

On 12/20/2019 at 2:41 AM, vivek jain said:

i think TVT/DOGE pump and dump was whales manupulation.It’s a planned, coordinated pump. It’s been talked about and ‘primed’ here for the last few weeks. Expect a dump soon.”this is how big whales manupulation the market.

Yes, I know this completely, but if you have a good experience you can benefit from this great price manipulation, but it is really dangerous game and you should pay attention a lot and the most important thing is that you clean daily, that is, do not hold such coins and get rid of them before bed.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, tony13 said:

My freind I think it's an indirect and clever way to get paid They make a coin and pump it in large quantities in order to rise quickly. Thank you for sharing this information 

Thank you, my friend, yes, in fact it is, but despite that it is possible to make good profits from it by buying large quantities and selling them quickly and I have already tried that and gained from it. But what happened next is that the movement is almost stopped.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:48 AM, Crypto123 said:

The market now a days is very active you can get a good reward for investing in cryptocurrency but you need to research first to get the profit i suggest you to invest in cheap coins the chance of lose is very less their.