Crypto change people lives - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes crypto changed my life and I am a student with this I know more about socializing through crypto and crypto is very beneficial for me especially I am a student with crypto I get income and this can I benefit right, thanks crypto. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have changed the life of some peoples not all peoples. peoples who are smart and believe in work their lives will change. But who believe in luck and don't work smartly can end up losing instead of earning profit.

• +2 1

yas Of course, i very much so believe that crypto has the potential to change millions of  lives, for the better. That is why crypto has so much value, because it is changing how the way the world's financial systems work. I'm buying more today expecting an increase in value of bitcoin and crypto because of this.

Of course, dear, coding has changed people's lives for the class, especially students. It helps them complete their academic achievement and cover the expenses of schools and universities. Two hours per day are sufficient to do coding work.

Crypto has help humanity and people want to earn riches and to produce job, cryptocurrencies facilitate them to earn capital they merely essential to assistance crypto and adhere to the set of laws hence they bottle earn money, like at this time in cryptotalk you only this minute prerequisite to post,comments and carve up particular of your understanding and portion particular valueable informations. 

• +3 1

Yes, the world of cryptocurrencies is a wonderful world and it has changed the lives of many people, of course .. Many people did not improve their financial conditions except when they entered this field and became rich .. About myself Crypto has changed my life a lot and made me aware of many things and developments that are happening around me and I am happy to be a part of this community.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you that cryptocurrencies may change the lives of many people. It may be a way to the success of people who think they have no opportunity for progress and success, and it may also help in financial support for people with limited income.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you that working here in cryptography has changed the lives of many people by acquiring knowledge and experience, having useful ideas and values that will succeed them later, and also enabling them to work here to generate material profits that are regarded by many as a secondary source of income.

• +2 1

In fact, the profits that I make from this field are still few, perhaps I am still a beginner, but I know many people who have changed their economic reality through the world of cryptocurrencies, so I have great hope that I will achieve my goals

• +1 1

Yes of course, many people's lives changed to the better because of crypto and especially bitcoin, maybe some people had a financial problem and bitcoin solved them, cryptocurrencies can do a lot of things to you if you used them with wizard .

• +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes friend crypto has changed many people lives. I want to tell you that when I have joined the forum I was a beginner and I was facing a lot of difficulties there. But the forum helped and tell me about the world of cryptocurrencies. Now I know completely know about the Crypto currency.

yes i agree crypto is really useful in my life. im a student too and i can make money on my free time with crypto and i think it is a good thing for my future too also i dont have master card so i use crypto instead and btc is accepted in a lot of countries.

Yes i think crypto changes people's life. In crypto many people earn huge money and with this money they change their life and improve financial growth.      

It has increased my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and I learned things I did not know before that it is a purely educational site that offers us all the experience and offers us great suggestions to learn how to invest and work.. all thanks 

Crypto can be a good investment opportunity for you as a student, or it may be a part-time job and it has helped me develop myself in crypto and earn.