Crypto change people lives - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

It is how you manipulate cryptos. It might be helpful but I don't think posting like this gonna change your life. Maybe you can sustain your life being a student by yourself without asking a support to your parents but changing life is quite too greedy. It depends on how big your profit is and how industrious you are to grind and get btc and cryptos. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes, I agree crypto introduces me to what BTC is and to overcome globalization in the world of coins and the rewards can be a solution for learning while practicing directly.
My first experience was that I finally knew how to use the internet in a clever and profitable way.

• +1 6
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspense in school. How does crypto change your life?

Crypto can change the peoples life but it is all depends on anyone on how they will accept crypto. For instance, some people take crypto as an investment opportunity that's why many people become a millionaire through crypto but some people think crypto as a scam scheme. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

I agree to what you have said. I am also a student who's saving and earning digital currency. And yes, if you're talking about this forum which pays us Bitcoins for every constructive posts. But it's not just that, it is also a disadvantage because a student who doesn't know anything about gambling could start gambling because of what he sees in other people who use crypto.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously this changed my life, because after graduating from school I did not have a busy life and it was difficult to find a job because my height was not sufficient for the company requirements, to apply for college also did not have sufficient funds. This made me spend all day in front of the computer looking for income and learning. Crypto makes me better now

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

many changes occur when people enter the world of crypto. I myself will share my experience while in the crypto world. the first time I entered and joined the bitcointalk forum has forced me to learn many things, various terms and also economics that is applied in this crypto market. bounty campaign that can make money. so much has changed in me that keeps me learning about economics and investing.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I agree with this mate,Bitcoin have change the life of it's user and adopters.People who knows Bitcoin has the opportunity to earn more and lift up their way of living.I knew someone who build their own home using the profit they get from cryptocurrency.Im also looking forward to be successful in the fields of trading.l want to make my dreams come true and give my family the best shelter that they deserved.

• +1 1

Yeah, i agree. Crypto could change our lives and i have some friend that changed her life because of crypto. She became rich using it, she could buy whatever she want because of crypto. And now she are teaching and guiding me here in crypto to become rich too like her. She is my girlfriend by the way. I want to be like her. Crypto currencies could changed my life too right? So i decided to do it too and she is my motivation. That's for me. Thanks. 

• +1 3

23 hours ago, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Certainly has changed mine. It's changed my outluck on life and my appreciation for money. I lost and I won. But the one thing I've realised is that you don't have to be a millionaire or earn millions to make a living. I aimed a bit more realistically and have made a happy living ever since. Small but happy. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes cryptocurrencies changes people lives. How? Because a lot of people want to earn money and to have job, cryptocurrencies help them to earn money they just need to use crypto and follow the rules so they can earn money, like here in cryptotalk you just need to post,comments and share some of your knowledge and share some valueable informations. 

• +1 3

On 11/26/2019 at 1:35 PM, Wish107.5 said:

I'm agreee because I'm the one who change my life because of bitcoin,  

But we need to be careful in every decision we make here like invesment and timing to trade or to buy 

I am ready to be careful in every decision I take in investing because when I step in the failure we achieve so we are more careful in investing so that profits are always with us.

• +2 1

In reality base and also based on my experience, it changes my whole life and how i manage my time. I always prioritize first this crypto before anything else because for me it is win-win beneficial. I will contribute in this forum in the sense of i will also earn payment.

• +1 2

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

I agree because crypto changed my life. Crypto helped me to earn money even though i am just staying in my house. It is very useful and worth it. I won't give up crypto, for now.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrecnies changed my way of thought. My thought only people's with jobs, business can rule the world. But now I know that it's nothing but a lie.

• +3 1

i feel sad for those who didnt get in crypto till now and still dont know anything about crypto because in my life i havent seen an easier way to make  money this quick legally than bitcoin. it changed my life indeed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency is very good at this . It allows you to anonymously store your data and the amount of funds, transfer them to other people and other cryptocurrency business. It's very cool, I like it, and I'm glad it's all evolving

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Cryptocurrency attracts me because it can be earned by investing in cryptocurrency. There are many ways to do this. The cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain inspire me with the fact that you can make a profit by buying and storing bitcoins. 

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, people changes life i can buy some stuff using bitcoin i can earn money through Bitcoin. I'm the living proof that bitcoin can change my life, Joining Cryptocurrency world at first it difficult but eventually i learned that you need to be patient to be successful, There's a time for everything.

• +1 6

If I agree, even though I am only a beginner in the world of playing in crypto, but I believe that crypto can change my life, and I believe that because I am very confident that playing crypto is very much that we can benefit, most importantly we must be patient  and optimistic about it.

• +1 3

Of course yes, because based on my experience crypto changed my life routine and crypto helps me a lot because i can earn money with it. 

• +1 2

Somehow yes, because money change people lives. We do earn cryptocurrencies to provide our needs and wants. Especially as a student, you can earn cryptos by posting here at cryptotalk, you just have to invest your time and you will earn and might sustain your daily needs as a student. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 11/27/2019 at 2:18 AM, fuer44 said:

many changes occur when people enter the world of crypto. I myself will share my experience while in the crypto world. the first time I entered and joined the bitcointalk forum has forced me to learn many things, various terms and also economics that is applied in this crypto market. bounty campaign that can make money. so much has changed in me that keeps me learning about economics and investing.

So seems like you are a newbies to this crypto world and surely from what you are saying Bitcoin real changed your life. But apart from cryptotalk, is there other source you have for earning crypto?

Edited by teminalibug

Better believe it numerous individuals life change for acquire crypto and make their life very easy.Many individuals are earned huge measure of cash and purchase numerous thing. what's more, Crypto encourages me a ton to completely change me, since I can gain cash effectively in crypto so I can purchase all that I need and as an understudy, it truly causes me on the off chance that I have money related issues, not simply me additionally the others who take care of their budgetary issues by utilizing crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, MinJax said:

Yes, i agree. I know many people who got rich quickly thanks to cryptocurrency. They are lucky to be able to buy them at low prices. And now the price goes up, they sell and they make a lot of money.

Yes you are right there are many people who got rich in just a short period of time through the trading or investment if bitcoin and those people who buy bitcoin in low price i think these people are the most luckiest people in the world of crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT