Crypto change people lives - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes of course, many people's lives changed to the better because of crypto and especially bitcoin, maybe some people had a financial problem and bitcoin solved them, cryptocurrencies can do a lot of things to you if you used them with wizard 

Indeed it changes numerous individuals life by letting them to work in this sort o destinations and furthermore through the need of the reality by the effortlessness to show signs of improvement utilization of its, and I totally concur with you! cause in understudy life everybody should think about the digital currency world. what's more, anybody can build up a fruitful profession in this cryptoworld in the event that they buckle down enough and never surrender!

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So seems like you are a newbies to this crypto world and surely from what you are saying Bitcoin real changed your life. But apart from cryptotalk, is there other source you have for earning crypto?

I am a newbie, just 2 years in the world of crypto, not yet in understanding crypto so deep. in addition to the campaign, I am also trading but still in small amounts. I do not dare to trade with large numbers because my analysis of the market is still often wrong. are there any suggestions, specifically for trading?

On 11/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Speaking from the point of view of learning, if my life has changed in the aspect of learning new concepts and better perspectives of seeing the economy, then, there are also negative points in which cryptocurrencies can influence young people, such as Addiction to money or addiction to always want to depend on cryptos, it is better to be conscious and diversify this type of economy-evolution/learning.

10 hours ago, fuer44 said:

I am a newbie, just 2 years in the world of crypto, not yet in understanding crypto so deep. in addition to the campaign, I am also trading but still in small amounts. I do not dare to trade with large numbers because my analysis of the market is still often wrong. are there any suggestions, specifically for trading?

I'm not so different from you I do not call myself a newbie, Even though I have been in this crypto world for about 2 years you, hardly 3 years. Crypto has only been around fro 10 years hardly, so 2 years is a lot of time there, Any way i'm more based on blockchain tech as a programmer, not much of as trader.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm not so different from you I do not call myself a newbie, Even though I have been in this crypto world for about 2 years you, hardly 3 years. Crypto has only been around fro 10 years hardly, so 2 years is a lot of time there, Any way i'm more based on blockchain tech as a programmer, not much of as trader.

it's good if you focus more on the programming. because blockchain technology, crypto, or project tenders if you want to dive deeper do you need good programming science. in the end you can solve the problem behind all this crypto technology or you will create a new project, I strongly support it.

3 hours ago, fuer44 said:

it's good if you focus more on the programming. because blockchain technology, crypto, or project tenders if you want to dive deeper do you need good programming science. in the end you can solve the problem behind all this crypto technology or you will create a new project, I strongly support it.

Yap, I go all in in this, It's either I study this blockchain tech and become a one of the greatest developer in blockchain industry, or I make the b biggest hack in bitcoin from the whales and then just keep them unused to support the bitcoin price level like Satoshi did.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yap, I go all in in this, It's either I study this blockchain tech and become a one of the greatest developer in blockchain industry, or I make the b biggest hack in bitcoin from the whales and then just keep them unused to support the bitcoin price level like Satoshi did.

until now the development of the blockchain is still stuck, even many of which failed. I think this industry does need a reliable programmer to solve all these problems.

13 hours ago, fuer44 said:

until now the development of the blockchain is still stuck, even many of which failed. I think this industry does need a reliable programmer to solve all these problems.

There will be more programmers interested in this tech soon, do not worry my friend, and I personally dedicate my time into studying blockchain tech.

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

There will be more programmers interested in this tech soon, do not worry my friend, and I personally dedicate my time into studying blockchain tech.

so far what do you think can be developed from the current blockchain. is it good or need more development? for example in terms of security and speed of transactions so that there are no hacks and pending.

I can't say that my life has changed thanks to cryptocurrencies right now. I try not to spend these investments now. I have a definite goal about the accumulation of investments, and I gradually approach it with small steps.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

18 hours ago, fuer44 said:

so far what do you think can be developed from the current blockchain. is it good or need more development? for example in terms of security and speed of transactions so that there are no hacks and pending.

In terms of speed there is something new called the lighting network, to alter transactions in Bitcoin also there has been development of other coins with fast network. But for me if i get my plan right i want to improve the blockchain in terms of privacy and the means to use BTC in our daily life.

Edited by teminalibug

yes it changed my life. 4 years ago I worked at a company. I started to live alone at that time. I have to pay my rent  house bills and my salary cannot be sufficient. so i started to make money online, then i found some about crypto, i started to do some trading, and luckily i have very sucessful trading. i make a big profit from there. 

By this i have learn a alot about economics and investing. By investing many peolple live have changed because of cryptotalk. It has became a way of incime to the people.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

In terms of speed there is something new called the lighting network, to alter transactions in Bitcoin also there has been development of other coins with fast network. But for me if i get my plan right i want to improve the blockchain in terms of privacy and the means to use BTC in our daily life.

it's amazing, I'm also waiting for bitcoin to be used in buying daily needs. it will make bitcoin enthusiasts increase because bitcoin will become more useful.

I am a fellow student too and I truly agree with you. As a basic mindset of a student, we just enjoy childhood. But for me, I encounter crypto, I can see the profit I can have even if I am a student while doing an efficient work. With that, I can secure my future better and have a stable finances at early age.

Yes, i agree that crypto changes people lives. Crypto helps other people and also me to know a lot of things especially in trading, gambling and others and it also helps us to buy our needs and wants.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, kizz said:

I agree that crypto already changes people's lives, and now they can have money and new sources to make money. Only people who can make hard work in crypto will have the chance to make money because the opportunity will wide open to them. I have a good experience in crypto, and it does change my life so far, but I still want to involved in the crypto world because I believe that with crypto, every people will have the opportunity to make a better life and they will get a new way to make money. So in the future, I guess there will be many more people who can try to work in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, it can be change your life if you are using cryptocurrency because there are so many platforms that you can joined and earned some money and also you can invest some coins to used for trading, gambling etc.

Yes this is true that crypto will change the peoples lives and if we try to buy more and more different coins  and wait for the good time. Crypto is a good business and we must to invest in it because its future is so much good and it can change our life in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, fuer44 said:

it's amazing, I'm also waiting for bitcoin to be used in buying daily needs. it will make bitcoin enthusiasts increase because bitcoin will become more useful.

Soon when more people learn and start to use crypto there will be no stopping it and more ways to use crypto will be developed.

Well in the world of Crypto you have to fight but don't be greedy, Crypto Conversation calls Don't Be the target of achieving something and if you fail you will increase your stress and hang yourself.

• +4 1

Well in my case i can say crypto can change someone's life, i currently studying and with this, i can earn small amount of money while while not consuming a lot of my time.

• -1 2

On 11/26/2019 at 5:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes, crypto coins and crypto money technologies will change the lives of all humanity and even shape the lives of the next generations.  I think it shouldn't be perceived as just using crypto currency.  Crypto coin block chains and crypto coin technologies have begun to adapt to some parts of our lives and this adaptation process will accelerate.  Maybe we'll vote with smart contracts in the next presidential election.  Who knows?

• +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

Yes this is true that crypto will change the peoples lives and if we try to buy more and more different coins  and wait for the good time. Crypto is a good business and we must to invest in it because its future is so much good and it can change our life in short time.

Its really amazing that bitcoin can make people richer even if they live ina poor African country or a first world countries and its all a bit about knowing how and where to invest your money in crypto.

• +2 1