Crypto change people lives - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes of course! crypto currencies has changed the lives of many people in the world in some way that we no longer need physical money or cash to buy or pay for a product, goods or services. In my personal experience it has changed because I I have stopped depending on my income from work because I am receiving passive income from cryto currencies.

Of course, if a person got into the world of investing in cryptocurrencies and made a big profit, then his life for the better will definitely change dramatically.

image.png.7a0941be310f20baa51b8984d4dbd6d1.png

I agree that Crypto has massively changed people lifes because it saves time and much effort. If cryptocurrency is carefully used it also saves us from the fraud.

Yes thats possible and true. Crypto change people life. 

I know a person how is working full time in crypto world and making good money. 

Before working on cryptocurrency he can't earn ti much just a basic earning. But now he is make good money from cryptocurrency. 

So yes crypto can change people life's 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You miss the point why crypto is changing lives. It is not about making money that you can easily lose again in a downturn. Only a few make good money and we can make just so little that it will not matter at all. It is about changing the financial system.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't understand how this is important if you are a student and not for anyone else. You post makes little sense in a way that because you are a student you think everything is only around you. 

Yes, cryptocurrency has changed people's lives. Many people worked on a cryptocurrency investment here and along with their good experience, they also earned a lot of money from here. Cryptocurrency has completely changed my life too. As I am working on cryptocurrency since 2015. I did a lot of a coin for investment in 2015, which has earned me a lot of intoxication today. Cryptocurrency has also changed the lives of students very well. There are many students who study all day and spend some part of their time working on cryptocurrencies from which they extract their study duse.  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that crypto can help us with some profit but I haven't seen so much to make it worth to be here for long. I gave a shot but there are a lot of difficulties and trading has not been very profitable. Investing can be better but it needs patience. 

I agree that crypto is helping many people especially during the pandemic we pass and we still have a long time to go. We will also have less job opportunities in the future so crypto is the best we can do for right now and we have to give 100% of us into this and support always.

3 hours ago, emely jean said:

@Seyeumi I agree with you, crypto change our live and lifes. As a student we can learn crypto everytime by this forum. And we also earn some money by writing useful post. When i start crypto marketing i don't know how can i work properly. Now i have a good position on this market. So i want to tell you crypto change my lives and lifes.  

Yea that's true, as a student ,you use your leisure time to work in crypto, you can use that medium to support your self financially, cryptocurrency has indeed changed the lives of many individuals in the world today @Seyeumi

Yes, encryption can change people's lives for the better, especially if they learn this field well because it is profitable and we can make big money from this field if I know how to exploit it

Crypto helps your suspenses in school? What is this really do you understand english or just find words and use them random?

Crypto changed my life in a positive way  because I have relied less on cash as a new form of payment, and I believe that many also in some positive way also for students who want to learn more, the forum will be very helpful to clarify doubts because everything is about cryptocurrencies

I'm a student too but I don't understand how is crypto changing your life. I don't own a lot and don't have a lot of money to invest. I'm also afriad that I will lose the little money I have by investing in something that looks already very high in price and was cost 75% lower just a few months earlier.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yea that's true, as a student ,you use your leisure time to work in crypto, you can use that medium to support your self financially, cryptocurrency has indeed changed the lives of many individuals in the world today @Seyeumi

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I'm agree with that crypto really change my life you know when I was need money for my study so it was so hard for me and now I have in advance money for my education so that's what I need more I am really happy here so that's why I work hard here for this forum to make it more better..

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I'm agree with that crypto really change my life you know when I was need money for my study so it was so hard for me and now I have in advance money for my education so that's what I need more I am really happy here so that's why I work hard here for this forum to make it more better..

@Mark wood its okay that you have choice crypto world to earn money for lead your study expensive but you should know that mostly students break down their study for effect crypto world.. They got focus on earning than focus on their study..  You also can realized that you are giving much time in crypto world than you give in study.. Dont  only look the advantage but look the disadvantage too..            

• +2 1

Yes crypto currency is effecting on the lives of many people because it's a simple opportunity to work an learn with it by working and the task is make post and eran money. It also had benefits me ,from this I am solving my educational problems because it's the main part of life and career. So crypto talk is the supportive forum for me.

20 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood its okay that you have choice crypto world to earn money for lead your study expensive but you should know that mostly students break down their study for effect crypto world.. They got focus on earning than focus on their study..  You also can realized that you are giving much time in crypto world than you give in study.. Dont  only look the advantage but look the disadvantage too..            

@Dorjoy12 that's true dear you know I'm active here more time in this platform and I'm giving less time to my study but I will try my best to keep busy myself for the both in this forum and also my study because study is also essential for me so thanks for your suggestion..

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 that's true dear you know I'm active here more time in this platform and I'm giving less time to my study but I will try my best to keep busy myself for the both in this forum and also my study because study is also essential for me so thanks for your suggestion..

@Mark wood we all need to remember that  crypto world is for our part time job but we should focus on our permanent thing like Study... In our forum many member available who do job plus work in crypto world as part time job..  Because crypto world will not be permanent for you but job will be permanent for you all the time..              

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood we all need to remember that  crypto world is for our part time job but we should focus on our permanent thing like Study... In our forum many member available who do job plus work in crypto world as part time job..  Because crypto world will not be permanent for you but job will be permanent for you all the time..              

@Dorjoy I totally agree with your opinion we must need a stable earning job, we don't depends on crypto market its just like our part time job, whenever we free then find earning opportunity in crypto market, because crypto gives big profit but sometimes we face loss also, so if we have permanent jot then we complete our financial problems.

• +2 1

Crypto change my life I become more mature and think more clearly because in crypto planning is essentially element and gives you better out come.I have few students who joined crypto through me and get addicted by crypto they made few mistakes and effected their studies. But now they have learned how to manage time for crypto and their daily studies. 

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yeah, student getting engaged in cryptocurrency will impact on them,there are some student that sponsor their self's  to school through labour, but with cryptocurrency sites like cryptotalk,they can gain more knowledge and earn funds in making their education more easy 

On 10/10/2020 at 11:51 PM, Maria Hortensia Rojas Alviarez said:

Of course, if it is a lottery that can touch us one day with the increase in the price of a cryptocurrency.

It is not so easy like a lottery as you are saying. Crypto is paying business but it also need hard work, experience, knowledge and investment. These all things make batter change in your life. 

For sure I've see so many people change their lives through cryptocurrencies, but those who change their life through cryptocurrencies they were not become like richest easy as you think, but they were also being patients. 

It's really enriching to read all those nice stores here. Cryptocurrencies are one of the few things that has changed my life so positively. They certainly opened a gate of a new wonderful world full of valuable knowledge that I'm doing my best to acquire. They also gave me a better perspective about financial education and a newfound interest in blockchain technology.