Crypto change people lives - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

It is very possible that crypto change peoples life but on those forum, i will cryptotalk is the one that changes members lives because cryptocurrencies  is not easy to deal with again unlike 2017 and before when the price were rising so much. 

6 minutes ago, Yomose said:

It is very possible that crypto change peoples life but on those forum, i will cryptotalk is the one that changes members lives because cryptocurrencies  is not easy to deal with again unlike 2017 and before when the price were rising so much. 

Even if 2017 will come back people from the forum will not earn that much to satisfy all of their needs. Better to mix earnings from commenting with something else like trading or commenting on other forums which also pay for such kind of job. 

9 minutes ago, Tatiana said:

Even if 2017 will come back people from the forum will not earn that much to satisfy all of their needs. Better to mix earnings from commenting with something else like trading or commenting on other forums which also pay for such kind of job. 

Do not like risk so much, although I like trading but I prefer to just do long term trading that is less risky than day trading. But the coins I will collect here will be more than the trading profit have ever made with what I calculated for now. 

Edited by Yomose

Understanding how banks work, how enslaving each deal with them is you come to idea that you need money which banks can't touch and then you hear about Bitcoin and after that about the whole cryptocurrency world. You start digging more, reading more, find new and new ways to earn crypto. At that point cryptocurrency has become hobby to you which starts occupying more and more of your spare time until it becomes an obsession. That is exactly what happened with my life after finding out about the cryptocurrencies.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:32 PM, Yomose said:

Do not like risk so much, although I like trading but I prefer to just do long term trading that is less risky than day trading. But the coins I will collect here will be more than the trading profit have ever made with what I calculated for now. 

There are different types of people and traders. I'm happy for you and your winnings in the area of crypto currencies. I also would like to be satisfied of my trading moves just like you do. 

Crypto have changed many people's ;life positively. Most reliable project initiate staking which gives passive income that cannot be found in the traditional settings. There is also some exchange that protect you asset from a total collapse like KoinPro

Edited by CryptoLegend

It helped me in so many ways as learning crypto made me make use of crypto in such different ways.

Profiting is the biggest thing i got from getting such informational guides from this forum and much more.

Fauceting is another thing that changed my live as it generated micro profits that i could use to gamble on the long run till today 😄

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

6 hours ago, CryptoLegend said:

There is also some exchange that protect you asset from a total collapse like KoinPro

Have not heard about koinpro before? That means it will be a good exchange. I am using binance and yobit. Can you tell me the trading fee for Koinpro? And also the withdrawals feels for btc?

On 5/25/2020 at 5:48 AM, Dinhhung1612 said:

I think crypto changed people lives so much. From the time crypto appears many people beusiness day by day changed. Before people must depend by bank or some kind of financial organization for making the transaction with the long distance. However with crypto people can by themsellves do any transaction with the lower fee and no limit time as well as the amount of money they want to move/.

There is no need for a third party to authorize transcations and no chance of chargeback scams that is troubling businesses for years. With crypto everything is easier and the funds are deposited in the account usually instantly. With the banking system it takes 1-2 days for the merchant to see the money in his account and be able to use them.

Yes cryptocurrency has changed a lot of people's lives including mine. Before joining cryptocurrency, to maintain myself and my studies has really been difficult but with cryptocurrency everything became easy for me.

That certainly is the case with the today's world and many people around the world are starting to realize that how much using crypto help them make their transactions easier and faster, but the impact will be much higher in people's lives if governments and their legal system give crypto a pass and let people use it as their go to payment system, because if governments do that there would be many more activities and payments that could be done way more easily by just using crypto and internet and nothing else as an intermediary so there would be no fees that you have to pay in between transactions. 

My dear friend I agree with you that the image cryptotalk.org is a plus point for students.  I believe that from here students can change the lives of students. And knowledge can be acquired.

Thanks

I think crypto currency can change people's lives.  I am also a student.  Many students work in crypto currency.  Many rely on crypto currencies for knowledge and money.thank you.

You can say that again mate, Cryptocurrency is really helpful in many ways especially in the aspect of earning profit online by either investment or trading in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and for a student like me who don't have the capital for trading or investment I have to thank this forum who has given me a chance to work and earn free tokens for making posts.

Yes, I agree to this matter because the encryption has changed many things, it helped many to get the money, especially the students, as it gave them money while studying while they were sitting in their homes in addition to that he gave them a lot of important information and enabled them to communicate with people from all over the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It can be earned by investing in cryptocurrency. There are many ways to do this. The life can be changed from both sides like good and bad. But it takes time and patience a lot to gain what you want . In order to make money from cryoto market you should have a good amount of experience as well as some amount of  knowledge about choosing good crypto currency  .

This is good, i believe it will Chang my life as well, all though the first investment I made was so detrimental as the coin I invested on reduced so much in its price and I lost up till now. But I know some people do gain. What makes crypto good for me now will be campaigns and bounties. 

• +1 2

On 1/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, babaji said:

Crypto has already changed a ton of lives. If you go back before the price boom, a lot of people purchased ltc, at 5$, xrp at 20 cents or less, eth at 50$. I am not even talking about bitcoin, with the price boom all these investors become millionaires, and they are having the time of their lives now. 

Well, this is true mate, a lot of people become millionaire especially for those holders and doing mining because they can earned a lot of money by just waiting for a good value in the market to sell it into higher price.

Your life change depends on the size of your earnings and your diligence in acquiring btc and other cryptocurrencies.

• -3 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

I dont know is crypto change other people life or not but crypto change my life now than past because in past i had always asked my dad to give me Some money but now i can earn money from crypto world so its look like crypto change my life.. Also i am learning new thing from this world which will help me in future too.. So without any doubt crypto change my life..              

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:11 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes, I agree crypto can change your life rather than working for 9-5 for whole day you can do trading and earn enough money but you should have good knowledge. So, learn as much as possible and remember market is very volatile.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Izeal said:

Yes, I agree crypto can change your life rather than working for 9-5 for whole day you can do trading and earn enough money but you should have good knowledge. So, learn as much as possible and remember market is very volatile.

You can also think of better means cryptocurrencies are helping people, examples are the harassment companies that employ workers, also are crypto exchanges that employ workers too. Also are crypto freelancers. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are so many peoples which change their lives through the crypto market and they make huge profit in the market when they invest at the start but now the coins value is low and i hope if we buy the coins now we can also change our life in the market in future just to buy and hold the coins for future.

BetFury                                                   

Yes, I strongly agree that cryptocurrency changes people. I myself have seen many such cases. Let me give you an example of a current cases. In Lebanon, people are suffering from the currency crisis where their currency has been devaluated by 70% which is very much. But, due to crypto, some of the people are converting their USD to crypto which can be held very securely.

Yes that's true and i know lots of people changed their life since they engage their selves in cryptocurrency and start earning their own money. And me as a student cryptocurrency changes my way of thinking and way of living. I can earn my own money and help some of my expenses in school.