Crypto change people lives - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Recently, India lifted the ban on trading in cryptocurrencies and consequently cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are heading towards reassuring paths after the courts began taking decisions in favor of bitcoin.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes I am totally agree with you. In my case i am student and i found it in previous month. I found this crypto talk and it offer me to earn money and as well as learn here. And now i want to be connect with crypto world. And i want my future in it. 

• +1 1

Crypto switched playing right. Document perfected umpteen things to the knowledge for the crypto country and additionally crypto switched playing right from usual to make sure you astounding. I presume We're equally a fabulous trainee right, still Prefer look and feel an optimistic have an effect on.

Crypto has also changed my life because now I can earn an extra cash from this forum and spend it on some other expenses and I can really see a change in my life that's from using crypto.

If I share your feeling with me, it has also completely changed my life to the point that it is my only source of income and with which I support my family and my home thanks to Bitcoin I got a job  

The thing is, this aspect of how possibly that a Crypto user can earn has done changes, as to have to grow an income from it, as basically it has brought some part of income and the way now the users of Crypto now have an attendance on the systems put in place as to how to mange our lives and how possibly it can be intergrated in our society

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is true that crypto  can change  the life of people and  it is changing  the  lives. Bitcoin  is giving  good  profit  and people  are getting  alot of money  from  it.

Hi, yes, I have experience how cryptocurrency changed my life. I started my acquaintance with cryptocurrencies about 3 years ago, before the bubble in 2017, I decided to invest my $ 6,000 and bought a lot of bitcoins at a low price, in 2017 I sold them all for $ 20,000, I can buy myself a new house and a car, cryptocurrency completely changed my life with this, thanks to her.

• +1 1

I do believe cryptocurrency can change the lifestyles of the people. Yes, it has changed my life too. As a student, I have been always searching for the best source to earn money and I have found cryptocurrency is the best place to earn money online to cover my extra spare costs. 

Cryptocurrency has change many people lives, and those that are able to face that risks, are those that their lives have change for good

Cryptocurrency-backed blockchain technology, although it began to affect different sectors of our lives, but its impact on the banking sector is great and made central banks re-change their perception of this technology.

The same thing is applicable to me, I have a lot of challenges to face in school, financial challenges to be precise. So I haven't been too much into cryptocurrency but I do know a lot and learned a lot about it. Soon I will go into cryptocurrency fully so I can enjoy the dividends the more. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Of course Crypto has changed a lot of people's lives because a lot of people are using Crypto currencies and consider them as a full-time job or income. However, a lot of people have also lost a lot of money in this field. 

Though it hadn't revolutionised my   kife completely but if i work in forum like this and do trading for some time i am capable for earning my pocket money on my own behalf and i really feels good for that. And it's all because of Crypto and Bitcoin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

First, I do not advise you to stop studying, regardless of whether it is profitable or interesting, because it is an area full of knowledge and information, as if it were a sea that must be dived deeper. Yes, you have the right to encrypt other than the life of the most delicious person who worked in this field in smart ways You can also just start your experiment

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that crypto can definitely change people's lives and if we use crypto in the correct way and educate people on crypto as well then i think that it could even be a way in which we could help to reduce the levels of poverty in many countries. For me, i am also a student, as you have mentioned in the topic, and earnign crypto gives me a bit of extra income that i can use for purchases whilst focusing on my studies. This is find is extremely helpful. and in terms of this alone, it has already changed my life.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think Crypto currency doesn't change only people life Crypto currency has changed the global currency system. Before Crypto currency the world's currency was only physical based i mean fiat money, after Crypto currency they are thinking newly.

Crypto can actually change lives , because many people have been successful through crypto , actually a successful trade or investment can actually change a live, many people who has actually lose hope of getting employed can actually become self employed through crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto only changes people's lives and changes their destiny. Many have found sources of work through crypto and life has changed a lot. They have overcome obstacles and found a way to succeed in life.

34 minutes ago, jekichchan said:

Well, yes, the best thing now is not to improve the speed of transactions, but how to spend cryptocurrency in our daily lives. There is no point in speed if we cannot spend cryptocurrency normally right now.

there is a good point in speed, speed is what would make cryptocurrencies to easily be used in our daily lives.

The most effective change by crypto is that people who couldn't send money due to international sanctions are now capable of transferring money globally without any problem. I think this is even more important than the profit earned by traders. Cryptocurrency has provided a unique opportunity for people from less-known countries to do international business with some well-known companies in developed countries. This is a big revenue not just for the people but for their countries as well.

Yes crypto change many lives It changes mine too, I am a student there so many difficulties to earn money while studying. We can't focus on our study but crypto makes me and my live standard I can earn money and gain knowledge simultaneously.

Right.. Crypto is giving us an opportunity to send our money with a low transaction fees.. Also guving us a chance to earn from working on the internet.. There are some markets accept using cryptocurrencies too! And they would be more in the future.. 

Yes you are saying the right brother ! cryptocurrency world has changed our life ! because now all people can work in this field with his personal computer or even his mobile phone and it not needs a huge amount of capital

I agree cryptocurrency will change my life because I know how to work in Cryptocurrency. These days I'm making strategy and collecting money for trading. If my strategy will work then very soon I will become rich.

• +2 1