Crypto change people lives - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

I am at the beginning of learning about coding, and every day I read a good piece of information about it. I feel a field that I like very much, but I will not be satisfied with learning a little about this field. I want to learn everything about it, and then maybe my life will change forever.

Yes it can because this is the forum where we can earn good income and spend our most of free time by and earn money we should work anywhere any time and it can change our lives

Yes Crpto currency change many people lives.  and im one of those peope experience that.  Because now im financialy free and i get my daily needs because of my job here in cryptotalk and in other source of income like telegram moderations and in claiming faucets. 

Crypto is very helpful to everyone specially to students who are in need financially. It does give you information and it helps you to be socialize anywhere in this crypto world. It allows you to undesrtand everything about crypto currency and bitcoins. It gives you knowledge at the same time it brings money to you. 

• +1 1

On 11/29/2019 at 3:58 AM, fuer44 said:

I am a newbie, just 2 years in the world of crypto, not yet in understanding crypto so deep. in addition to the campaign, I am also trading but still in small amounts. I do not dare to trade with large numbers because my analysis of the market is still often wrong. are there any suggestions, specifically for trading?

Crypto market will change your life in short time if you invest your low amount in the market and start trading on that becasue in the crypto market you can start trading with just 100$ and make good money through the margin trading in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 minutes ago, Vln said:

As you engage in this kind of situation. Crypto already changes your life, you are now aware of what is inside the cyberworld and as you dig in to the informations you can find you are learning more and more. Also you are earning money through hardwork.

I think this is all not only related to the cyber world but much broader than that. Maybe you can imagine someday we pay all bills using crypto. this is truly extraordinary in this life

It is true,many people changed their lives because of crypto. Crypto gives us a lot of benefits especially to earn money easily from it. So I hope crypto is always there and  have many more legit projects. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies is very helpful to us by giving extra income  and earnings. It gives profit it change our lives routine.

• -2 1

Digital currencies facilitate the transfer of funds directly between two parties, and these transfers are secured instead using public keys, private keys and various forms of incentive systems that can collapse to record levels.

Obviously crypto can change ones  lives. It is such kinds of coin which can be very much valueable. Because the price always up down. If you can make a successful trade or successful investment then you can earn a lot. Thus you can change your life with happiness. 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Like you did, i know Bitcoin when i was in high school, this is help me a lot (until now), cryptocurrency can facilitate so much ways to earn it. Cryptocurrency is the real of internet money.

38 minutes ago, Gogular said:

willcontribute in this forum in the discern of i will and earn payment.

You have 1,300 responses, and with that you cannot write a single sentence understood without random order, I did not understand what you mean by your response specifically my friend.

The coding changed the lives of many people around the world and created good opportunities for them to invest and work well within their country, and that made them skip unemployment and live a good life.

Crypto is a way to get mony an by this people can easily get bit coin finally money. It is a source of per time job. Workless people benefited most by this interesting site. I think it makes peoples life easier and better.       

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people changed their lives because of crypto because In crypto is easy to earn moneyand everyone can work here, that is why those jobless got a a chance to earn money and to have a job because of crypto. 

You are right . I agree with you and I also believe that crypto currency change people lives , especially it change lives of students as me . I didn't know about cryptotalk before , after joining here I learned a lot about it as well as other ideas .

On 2/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, Raihan84 said:

I agree with you,

Crypto can change people live,

Because crypto is the the best earning site,

Many people work here and get payment, 

They solve there economical problem with thae use of this payment   

Yes crypto currency is the future and i think it is benefiting the world in many ways. a lot of unemployed people are using this to earn money and make profit and not only this many huge companies are using crypto for their transactions.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Yes cryptocurrencies changes people lives. How? Because a lot of people want to earn money and to have job, cryptocurrencies help them to earn money they just need to use crypto and follow the rules so they can earn money, like here in cryptotalk you just need to post,comments and share some of your knowledge and share some valueable informations. 

I think yes crypto change our life because we make money in our live no matter we are on bad or sofa 😂😂 crypto currency best for all people

Crypto has changed people's life because on this sites many people's are working without any risk or problems and that's very good plateform for students to earn money without hard working and eork at home

Crypto change people life  I have seen more are people. Some people are who use to earn money from crypto are now rich guys. Take me before started earning crypto am a Normal student but not am earning and I got I phone etc 

Bitcoin make people so rich specialy who buy in the begining now he is rich so people need to get in cryptocuurnsy

Cryptocurrency is progressively changing the manner humans view the net. The early adopters of cryptocurrency genuinely made cash. I additionally would were honestly wealthy now with crypto but i used to be impatient. i purchased into XRP in 2016 while it was still very reasonably-priced and that i had about 20000xrp. but i was too eager to promote. I bought off before the all-time high of xrp. That singular choice nevertheless ache me until nowadays.

25 minutes ago, Biswaskhan said:

Crypto changes my life. Cryptocurrency used i  earned many bitcoin  treading and profitable. I know can be improve using crypto.Now I am earning my own money plus my parents gives me allowance. They are also buying their favourite things with cryptocurrency earning.

income, income, business, and many more, many people's lives have changed because of utilizing this technology. however, this encourages us to think creatively, and always develop. because of that, many people's lives have changed.

17 hours ago, sandysoo said:

Indeed, this is true. Cryptocurrencies have changed the lives of many people and have become rich by trading in cryptocurrencies.

It is true that's people are getting rich through trading, but if you will trace about this you'll found that's many rich in crypto, they were holding bitcoins since before

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup