Crypto change people lives - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

11 hours ago, contio said:

Cryptocurrency sekarang belum tentu mengubah segalanya, tetapi telah mengubah porsi orang yang menghubungkan mereka, mereka telah memodifikasi mereka dalam bentuk koin dan gaya hidup.

yes, cryptocurrency has not been able to completely change everything, at least people who are familiar with or can use crypto surely they can find out the benefits of cryptocurrency

Yes the digital coins is gonna change the lives of the people in a good position and have an optimistic outlook in the every day Life.....the btc is gonna have to be very good the have a very good impact on the life of the common people.

I have no words to say how much cryptos have changed my life, they have helped me for many things, thanks btc I love you, I hope I continue on this course, and I will always be there supporting the crypts.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:38 AM, mrwicked101 said:

It is how you manipulate cryptos. It might be helpful but I don't think posting like this gonna change your life. Maybe you can sustain your life being a student by yourself without asking a support to your parents but changing life is quite too greedy. It depends on how big your profit is and how industrious you are to grind and get btc and cryptos. 

Yes i completely agree with the fact the nothing makes you rich within a night. Its always risky trading with huge investment and you wont get big profit unless you invest big.

Many of us think the only interesting aspect of crypto is the huge profit than can change our lives but there are also other things to consider. Cryptocurrency has the power to change people's minds about new ways of thinking about money and payment systems. Crypto changed my life but not in terms of money, in terms of easiness of sending money to distant parts of the world. Before I use crypto, it took me some hours to send money to anyone who lives in another country but now I can send bitcoin to anyone even easier than sending money to my friends in my own country. This helped me to establish connections with some international sellers and buy some items from them through bitcoin payment.

Cryto really change people's lives, even positively as such unless u choose to use your opportunity in a wrong way and for a wrong motive, this transaction enhances financial stability of individuals.

Yes, of course, encryption can change our lives. Encryption has made my life better and have a better income. We can get money through it to make our life better

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

After creation of crypto it created many opportunities for people to earn money. Many unemployed got work for it. Also I was an unemployed person. Now it's changed life. I share crypto with friends also.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

In my opinion crypto change lives but we use good strategy if we do in old traditional way we can't earn profit in our whole life, we need to invest in smart way and trading also need new strategy, we will rich in short time, but we do any mistake we loss our all deposits like so many peoples loss. 

16 hours ago, Nahid4376 said:

Some people think it's easy to earn money from crypto and some think it's not. But if you change your lives you must know about best crypto currency. In my case cryptocurrency changing my life. Now I am finding a way to earn money , learn more and living my life with happinessj. thanks

•  

Yes they think it is that easy to make money from crypto, but it is not that way but it change their thinking perspectives.

Yes exactly, people of different caliber has earn a fortune trading crypto. Crypto currency has changed the lives of people immensely.

Crypto changed my reasoning here. I educated scores of equipment about the science of the crypto earth and crypto distorted my excitement from common to extraordinary and also the values of crypto currencies. I reason I'm as well a beginner here, but I sincerely air a decisive impact.

This is true that crypto has changes peoples lives, i have a friend who was finish his college education in 2017 but he didn't get any job because of his little college education.. So, he started learning about bitcoin from whatsapp groups then he decided to start bitcoin trading with only 37.USD from 2018, but now his earning something like 150.USD per day as the profit and he is the one who inspired me about crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

In my case, crypto really change my life as I left my steady work and just make crypto as my full time work. I earn a lot in crypto currencies last bull run and I almost had all the thing that I want. 

Aside from the profit that I earned, I also experienced and knew better how the crypto works and how it can help us to make our life more easier to live.

Yes i think crypto changes people's life. In crypto many people earn huge money and with this money they change their life and improve financial growth.      

I think that in the near future I will earn with the help of cryptocurrency for a living, since now the amount that I earn with cryptocurrency has almost caught up with the amount that I get paid in my main job, although I devote 3 times less time to cryptocurrency.

Yeah, I agree. encryption can change a lot of people's lives. 
Anyone who wants to learn the methods of profit, investment and can double his capital within a few months and for me without that enter the Bay Capital I was able to get some money and I'm now working on exchanges is my duty, some of the profits that may clog me money standard

Yes certainly cryptocurrency has changed my life forever as when i was broken because of my problems i looked into bitcoin trading for something different in my life and from that time i am now a different person.

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

I completely agree with you! especially for those people who take crypto trading as full time job!! also for students who they want to work a few hours in a day

I am a student who earns part-time money per day and I am very happy with the forum

Yes im agree with you. Having knowledge regarding cryptocurrency gives confidence that something different information we have. Also trading and investing into cryptocurrency has big profit if done wisely and smartly. So because of popularity and wide scope it forces people's to think differ leading to differ in lifestyle too.

I still not be able to experience that and hoping that it will make my life more better because of the future someday but for now I still learning about it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Just now, Nasir170 said:

My first experience was knowing how to use the Internet in a final and profitable way. Yes, I agree that Crypto introduced me to what is BTC and how to overcome globalization in the currency world, and learning solutions while practicing rewards directly. May be

Did you start earning online before you knew crypto or after you knew crypto?

Crypto currency has changed allot of people's lives that I know, most of my friends that saved bitcoins 6 to 7 years ago, are now millionaires, and me personally, I have earned allot from crypto even as a student.

Crypto has changed people's attitude toward payment systems. Before cryptocurrency and blockchain appear, no one thought about transferring money without referring to banks. Whatever transaction they made had some connection with banking systems. But crypto made people to apply more innovation to the idea of money transfer system. Bitcoin established the core platform and after that many developers created other coins based on what bitcoin offered to the world. I think this is just the beginning of a big transformation.