Crypto change people lives - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Yes,i agree.nowadays,its really hard to find job that gives you high salary,and even you work hard its not enough to provide the needs of you family,going to work everyday is very tiring,but now lot of people prefer to work at home and do trading where they earn enough money for their needs.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:56 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Obviously I think crypto can change people's life in a moment. The life can be changed from both sides like good and bad. Because who are investing in crypto with the life savings if he loss it it can make him poor. But if he can use it in proper way and make a smart act then it will go to a profitable site. 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

How does crypto change your life?

got solved some very important questions. hope to get more help from cryptos in the near future.

Of course, i very much so believe that crypto has the potential to change millions of lives, for the better. That is why crypto has so much value, because it is changing how the way the world's financial systems work. I'm buying more today expecting an increase in value of bitcoin and crypto because of this.

4 minutes ago, Detol said:

It is already possible and it has change lives beyond expected. I can boost of many things now through the utilization of Crypto

You are right. Many people can change their lives because of crypto because crypto gives a lot of potential work that they can do every day. By doing every job they can, that means, they can make unlimited money from the crypto. Besides that, right now, there are not many people who are using crypto as their jobs so you can be an early adopter in crypto although we already knew that cryptocurrency has already born 10 years ago. But now, cryptocurrency becomes popular than a few years ago and we can see that you can change your lives in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it can make the people richer or poorer according to the user itself. I wish the changed is always positive because crypto currency was made to help people and society to meet their goals and not to kill them more.

I think crypto changes life of some peoples not all peoples. peoples who are smart and believe in work their lives will change. But whi are believe in luck and don't work smartly their lives will doesn't change in all time.

Crypto is beneficial but for some reasons it may not be life changing.as a student you will get the minimum help but changing your life is kinda hard but not impossible.would suggest to keep up with the work

On 11/26/2019 at 5:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Sure cryptocurrencies trading changes people's live in two different ways, some others it will change just by makes them rich but others it can change life with big loss 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

crypto have definitely changed my life, since I met them in 2017 I can no longer do without them, they have slowly become my second financial income

Although crypto has not changed my life yet but I still believe in crypto and  I know it will change my life one day, it's just a matter of time.

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

Yes someone got rich becouse of this.and some one got poor becouse of so much greedy and some one got an extra income in trading investing and also holding coin.hope i will got rich to someday😁

On 12/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Detol said:

Ten years is not enough for bitcoin to become popular. The popularity of bitcoin will continue to increase with time. Crypto will make an impact on many people in the future

But within 10 years, we see that many people attracted to the crypto world, and many of them now can have wealthy from the crypto, and that shows to us that some people accept crypto. I agree that the popularity of bitcoin will increase by the time, and it will reach more people to come to the crypto world because they will see that the crypto world can give them a new opportunity to make money. But they need to find the right way that they can use to make money, and if they finally found that way, they will try to make more and more money.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:11 AM, kizz said:

Yes i totally agree with you my friend. Especially crypto reduces the expenses of our daily life as it also saves our pocket money. Being a student and earning is really a big thing. We should be honour to have crypto world.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, bliznec said:

Cryptocurrency attracts me because it can be earned by investing in cryptocurrency. There are many ways to do this. The cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain inspire me with the fact that you can make a profit by buying and storing bitcoins. 

yea i think 

3 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

It will not only change the lives of the people but of the population as a whole. Because Bitcoin and blockchain will make the world more transparent and corruption free.

If every people can control themselves and they can be honest to themselves, then we can see that corruption will free, but I guess that will be too difficult as we know that humans will have that feeling in themselves. But crypto already changes people's lives, and many of us already have a chance to change our lives to become better than before. So maybe people in out there need to follow our journey in crypto so they can have the opportunity to have a better life too as what we got from crypto. Maybe it will not happen in a short time, but I believe it will happen in a long time.

I am not a student but crypto have changed my life little bit. i am connected with crypto world from last 4 years and have interested in full time working in crypto. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes of course cryptocurrency changed people life and will change people life in the future, there are many opportunity with cryptocurrency, so who are interested in cryptocurrency will change his life.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto already changes my life. I am in crypto market for three years. after joining in crypto world I have made much profit from it and now I am making much .

46 minutes ago, Akbor said:

Crypto already changes my life. I am in crypto market for three years. after joining in crypto world I have made much profit from it and now I am making much .

So you are the testimonial that crypto really change life.😐 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/22/2019 at 6:49 AM, amcryptolover said:

It will not only change the lives of the people but of the population as a whole. Because Bitcoin and blockchain will make the world more transparent and corruption free.

But will government real agree to implement blockchain tech in their services, I mean they will always want to hide what they do.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has changed many persons life.Many people earn lots of free money through cryptocurrency.Now many people has self-sufficient for crypto

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this information.to speak very truth crypto currency has changed a lot.because huge amount of people earn money from this site and it helps to change their life.

• +1 1