Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 6
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

No nothing can be happened like that because at the holidays time is the best time for crypto to be fallen because of users are competition to sell them so they will have to sell for low price after another order low price, that's is how it is fallen.

• +1 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Cryptocurrency will rise in Christmas because last time the rise of Cryptocurrency is last 2017. Bitcoin rise again in December the volatility of Bitcoin can that we can earn and many people use Bitcoin in Christmas so that the value will increase the demands.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, kizz said:

No, because during christmas holiday most of the people spending a bunch of money to celebrate Christmas so it is logical to think that some crypto holders will cash out their assets to have money for Christmas.

• +1 3

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Well there is a small chance to increase the prices of cryptos in the December, Hopefully that it will happen, I'm so sick to see the market suffering.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin prices depends on how many investors sell their bitcoins. christmas is a very special day then investors will sell bitcoin to give christmas presents to his family so price drops more. but after christmas it will rise again.

• +1 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As of now, I can't see a progress. The prices went really down and I think anytime next month a pump could happen? Because every holidays, the prices are increasing. Let's keep on investing it for now.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, kizz said:

If we look at the same period in recent years, it is possible to say that the prices will decrease, because people need money in this period and people meet this need from their investments.  It is difficult to predict whether a very strong sales wave comes, but it is quite easy to predict that the price will decline.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

No one knows but i hope it so because the last year christmas the bitcoin price is kinda go down a bit or go up a bit, correct me if i'm wrong. So it might be the same for this year too.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Agios said:

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

Yeah sometime its occur that in christmas the bitcoin price is goes to down but i hope in this year in the day of christmas the price will not go to down and i am sure in the end of december the price will be 90,000 or 10,000 dollar.

• +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Perhaps even fall but not all cryptocurrencies. Because people will change to fiat for christmas needs. But the volume of exchange will not be so large that it not will affect the crypto market. I think there will be no big changes.

5 hours ago, kizz said:

I don't know but usually the value of crypto will go down because many sell a little of their assets for Christmas, based on this market logic. Let's wait later, there are some people who say that they will see an increase at Christmas.

• +1 2

I think so because i see the price of bitcoin in these past few years and the price of it are going down rapidly and i think these coming years or maybe in coming december, the price of bitcoin will rised. That's what i think. 

I don't think if bitcoin will rise in Christmas because I see it symptoms at this time its not that good. Also many assets in holidays they are decreasing in price.

6 hours ago, kizz said:

Crypto don't celebrate holiday mate. thry don't think about our requirements. in my opinion, the price will dump because  many will sell crypto for holiday.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Many people probably convert their cryptos into fiat currencies for this is the most extravagant occasions we may encounter and if there are Christmas bonus to recieve we can't really assure that they invest their money into Bitcoin.If there is,I speculate only few of them and not that huge amount.

6 hours ago, kizz said:

yea i dont think we will see the same 2017 bull run after this Christmas but we will definitely see some green in the market after all those people sell their crypto for fiat to buy things for Christmas season..maybe we will see big gains during mid January to mid February .

I think it will go up. because that day where people give gifts to each other. it is possible that crypto gives a gift to its users. I hope so.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Yes, definitely the cryptocurrency will have green candles trading on exchange exchanges. Christmas is famous for making gifts to your loved ones, friends. So why didn’t we please you and Bitcoin rushing up at a price closer to the new 2020. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

6 hours ago, kizz said:

It's hard to say if Christmas will have an impact on the crypto market because I think that will be a holiday for many people, and maybe the market will not move to a higher price. But who knows, that day can be a new start for the crypto to jump to the higher price and the market can rise again. We don't know what will happen in the next month, but we should be prepared and ready for anything that will happen. The important thing is we are not panic and stay alert from anything so we can act based on the situations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think bitcoin prices will rise this Christmas because I think it will take more time to beat the bitcoin prices that fall, so maybe in the new year the price of bitcoin will go up so I think everyone should be patient and without spending bitcoin.  Put it in your wallet  so  you can sell it and make a profit again, I will do it myself and you will be patient

• +1 1

It will fall down as we see last year Christmas, since the world is celebrating at that time and everyone will be in need of money. I think people are looking to buy at this time because of the price may fall to lowest in the year.Hope you can have good deal during this time.

Well we cant exactly tell that, but if we are lucky. we can already call it as a christmas gift for us. but most us are really hoping that bitcoin value will become more higher in this coming months. just be positive, bitcoin will not dissapoint us.  

• +1 2

8 hours ago, kizz said:

You are right, the Bitcoin market may rise at Christmas, but there is a chance of falling prices, as many people need money to enjoy their vacation, there is also the possibility of prices falling.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1