Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I don't think so in the Christmas season the market price will rise it's always down which happened last time due to it Christmas they need to enjoy it for that they need fiat currency.

Everyone will gift their friends in Christmas I will also gift bitcoin in Christmas so I think there have a high chance to increase the price in Christmas.

I don't think it would be like that. Market is market, you cannot always predict what will happen. But I hope they'll do Airdrops for Christmas if not raising the value of a coin.

9 hours ago, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Is cryptocurrencies will rise at Christmas it will be very useful to many because if it would happen many people will have benefits. Through cryptocurrency someone can gain and earn so much money. Someone can make their time and effort productive and effective.

4 hours ago, MinJax said:

If by Christmas, crypto will rise again, I think it will fluctuate more in the next 1 month. The price of bitcoin has plummeted uncontrollably. The cryptocurrency market needs to stabilize as soon as possible.

In up coming month we will see drastic  rise and fall in bitcoin price this will influence all other coins so be ready to this christmas for bitcoin bullish as i  get prediction but as we can see in last 24 hours bit coin is make slowly move back to upward i hope he come back to 10K sooner.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think no. Even though it's a special occation for most of us, i don't think the currency will rise. In addition, people are all out in christmas so even if it rises, nothing will happen.

I speculate that it will go down. More down that it currently is, its true as you say that in Christmas season most jobs will usually give a bonus but most likely people arent going to use that bonus for crypto spending. Infact alot of people are going to be cashing out their holdings so the price is going to plummet hard.

hmmm... i don’t really think so. it will rise some other time but i don’t think it will be happening on christmas since it might go down that time.

During the holiday season and the end of the year, the price of btc tends to fall, also the Chinese New Year.
I don't think this year is different.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I do not think that the price of cryptocurrencies will somehow react to the new year, because it has always been so that the cryptocurrency just went into standby mode and just remained at the same price, up to 1 day. Well, personally, I have seen*.

On 26.11.2019 at 5:49 PM, Syedbesharat said:

In up coming month we will see drastic  rise and fall in bitcoin price this will influence all other coins so be ready to this christmas for bitcoin bullish as i  get prediction but as we can see in last 24 hours bit coin is make slowly move back to upward i hope he come back to 10K sooner.

I keep bitcoins and until the new year I also want to increase the price of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. I want Santa to have $ 12,000 bitcoin before Christmas. 

Personally I think the markets will drop in the run up to Christmas. Simply because the daily traders who are not rich, need their funds to pay for all the festivities.

That is very unlikely and if it happens, it will them fall within seconds, as people will have two reasons to sell, first christmas expenses and second sell at high.

I do not know yet how others think, but I think that the price of coins will begin to grow this weekend new year's days, because the trading volume will decrease and the price should go up. I hope to see good altcoins this time and buy them.

I think that it will begin to rise in price only by the beginning of March-April, usually no holidays do not make the price of cryptocurrencies anything significant.

6 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I keep bitcoins and until the new year I also want to increase the price of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. I want Santa to have $ 12,000 bitcoin before Christmas. 

I also want bitcoin brought this christmas wonderful present for all bitcoin lovers.This christmas bitcoin will make hus price high again and we will cash our profit at that moment but my fiend  do not be greedy for more profit.Make your own selling point and and when it comes near or hit that point sell it immediately.Do not hold it for more.

6 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I also want bitcoin brought this christmas wonderful present for all bitcoin lovers.This christmas bitcoin will make hus price high again and we will cash our profit at that moment but my fiend  do not be greedy for more profit.Make your own selling point and and when it comes near or hit that point sell it immediately.Do not hold it for more.

You need to understand that Bitcoin has not reached the bottom and I want it to be already. Let’s see my friend and that the dream will come true and we saw a green candle. 

if in my opinion it goes up, a lot of people exchange coins for their country's financial transactions, because of the many events on Christmas, people who play dicrypto certainly exchange money for the needs of the Christmas party.

1 minute ago, bliznec said:

You need to understand that Bitcoin has not reached the bottom and I want it to be already. Let’s see my friend and that the dream will come true and we saw a green candle. 

I want bitcoin go high price but without going down it would be not possible.When people want to buy bitcoin on low price and start buying buy it at low price goes to high price.And we people want to bitcoin go high price then they start selling it.This is i observe going on with bitcoin.

Most people buy presents and stuff by Cristmas, not bitcoin. They also want to celebrate it really good and all tees things need money to be spend on.So it will likely go down. But after the holidays everyone goes back to work and it goes up again

As I would like to think the estimation of bitcoin will go ready for action needs and deals. Where without a doubt numerous individuals need cash while in the midst of a get-away obviously it stays at the significant worth they want.and Cryptocurrency will ascend in Christmas since last time the ascent of Cryptocurrency is last 2017. Bitcoin rise again in December the unpredictability of Bitcoin can that we can win and numerous individuals use Bitcoin in Christmas with the goal that the worth will expand the requests.

I think the holidays and the new year will be a blow for the market because according to the statistics and logic also everyone will choose to pay the move in dollars or any currency and if you sell your crypto currencies the price will go down so I think it's a bad deal.

Well I guess not, but why not?  Who knows? It will have a good profit to all of us holders even it if rises or drops. Wether of the to is a good opportunity, when it rises, we must sell to have a good profit, when it drops, it is the best time to buy since we all have tangible money because it's christmas time, we all got our bonuses. 

23 hours ago, FlatterCar said:

I do not know yet how others think, but I think that the price of coins will begin to grow this weekend new year's days, because the trading volume will decrease and the price should go up. I hope to see good altcoins this time and buy them.

You are wrong the selling of bitcoin does not increase the price of bitcoin, it is vise versa. The more people Buy the more bitcoin goes up in price.

Maybe yes. Because Christmas is holiday and a lot of people may use this, but also maybe No, because the price will goes down in holiday so maybe crypto currency wont rise in Christmas but it depends on crypto on how they will manage it to impress others.