Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I noticed that in the days of Christmas all curriencies having low price but IN those days only one currency bitcoin reach at its peak but at this time the price of bitcoin is decreasing day by day and some time it increase but again start decreasing so don't worry I am hopeful that it will surrely raise again after some days it will again reach at its peak. 

On Christmas everyone receive bonus so as my opinion if we think that they all needed flat curriencies so they sell their curriencies it's also wrong because all of them receive bonuses but on this christmas I noticed that mostly other curriencies price decrease rather than bitcoin it's price waa not decrease at that time. 

My friend you said absolutely right on every Christmas the cryptocurrency is increase and you can see that specially the price of the Bitcoin is rise on every Christmas so you should to wear the Christmas and you can earn the good profit

• +3 1

Indeed, bitcoin prices have increased at Christmas, but not Christmas 2019 but Christmas 2020,
As we witnessed a tremendous rise in Bitcoin to $ 41,000 levels,
Perhaps the reason that you mentioned is one of the causes of the increase, but I do not think that it is the main reason for that rise.

I suspect because adoring gets price containing bitcoin prospering the particular real world the price about it has been down without warning and I suspect the above-mentioned potential and palmy coming December, the value about coin will also be raised. that's what I feel

The rise and fall of Bitcoin does not depend on whether it is Christmas or not. It purely depends on demand and supply. I don't think investors are going to convert ALL their crypto holdings to fiat currency. So this will have limited impact. 

During Christmas or early December the market enters a state of uncertainty, since many decide to take their profits to enjoy Christmas, therefore the price of cryptocurrencies in general tends to fall, it is normal and this trend repeats itself every year, without delay.

You should not look into the positive  option  only Because  there always  has negative  sign of every  thing ..  Its true maybe some millions  usd owner bought some crypto  as a happiness  but there has lot of people still who sold their  crypto just for some immediately  cash or for donate  some where..  Its just  an event.. Don't  take its seriously .. 

I do not know about this dear I think so crypto prices will rise on the occasion of christmas so that every one can enjoy event happily . I hope so crypto prices will rises soon . 

The value of cryptocurrencies always grow at the end of the year but not for the reason you talked about , the reason of cryptocurrencies pump that happened at the end of 2020 and continued in 2021 is the huge demand of BTC that increased compared to the last years because crypto is getting more popular , the current drop in price is normal because of the correction but at the current situation I see BTC will reach 100000$ at the end of this year

On 11/26/2019 at 10:43 AM, Naylor89 said:

Bitcoin prices depends on how many investors sell their bitcoins. christmas is a very special day then investors will sell bitcoin to give christmas presents to his family so price drops more. but after christmas it will rise again.

Market make a good movement at the Christmas days and this time again market go high but like that go high but create a new high this time market. And i hope soon the BTC go high so much in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:59 AM, Agios said:

In my opinion, at Christmas, the price of crypto will go down, because many people need flat money to enjoy their vacation, so they sell crypto or at least they take it or withdraw it via Bitcoin ATM. Are you a crypto trader?

This is the only comment that speak well of the situation, during Christmas many people will be withdrawing all their funds to celebrate Christmas and some may have residual coins and decided to withdraw then to celebrate too, and by doing that the value of bitcoin will surely drop no matter how small

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Christmas is the time when people spend the most their money is something that is proven so taking this into account most people use their cryptocurrency to pay bills, clothes and gifts and therefore rather the value of the cryptocurrency they go down a little instead of going up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Using historic and traditional events and traditions and relate them to cryptocurrency only creates an atmosphere to excite people into action. Since Christmas is a well-known tradition in most countries of the world, some people refer to it to encourage buyers and increase the value of cryptocurrency. I believe Christmas itself doesn't have any effect on coin prices, it is the sentiment of the market that changes prices. This sentiment may be changed at any time depending on how traders behave and whether they feel their coins are in danger or not.

That varies a lot, since it is the market who decides, in the last Christmas I noticed that the price usually goes down, especially in 2017, now there was also a drop in many alts in the last Christmas, so I think we should always be alert because many people who operate usually rest at this time and there are different movements than we are used to.

Dear partner, bonuses are not given in crypto on the occasion of Christmas.  Because it is not an office that will give bonuses to its assistants.  This is a forum where there is no fixed time of work and no obligation.  People here will earn through their own opinions.  Payment is made through post ratings.

During last Christmas bitcoin is at good level which it have break the resistance resistance of 20k usd to 30k usd and continue to rises until it hits 40k usd this month. 

It's going to without a doubt wage increase flourishing yuletide, many folks purchase umteen products booming time consisting of Christmastide mistreatment national currencies, olibanum there may be the probability of accelerating the price about banknote successful yuletide.

It's not happening in fact it's the other way around, Bitcoin's price is going down, because people wants to spend more in a holiday and they are selling their shares so they can spend in the holiday, but it will eventually recover.

• +2 1

I speculate that it will go down. More down that it currently is, its true as you say that in Christmas season most jobs will usually give a bonus but most likely people arent going to use that bonus for crypto spending. Infact alot of people are going to be cashing out their holdings so the price is going to plummet hard

• +4 1

Maybe yes. Because Christmas is holiday and a lot of people may use this, but also maybe No, because the price will goes down in holiday so maybe crypto currency wont rise in Christmas but it depends on crypto on how they will manage it to impress others.

• +2 1

It's not happening in fact it's the other way around, Bitcoin's price is going down, because people wants to spend more in a holiday and they are selling their shares so they can spend in the holiday, but it will eventually recover

• +4 1

I think the holidays and the new year will be a blow for the market because according to the statistics and logic also everyone will choose to pay the move in dollars or any currency and if you sell your crypto currencies the price will go down so I think it's a bad deal

Most people buy presents and stuff by Cristmas, not bitcoin. They also want to celebrate it really good and all tees things need money to be spend on.So it will likely go down. But after the holidays everyone goes back to work and it goes up again

The holiday period is considered to be a break for what you have money to spend. You may need to exchange your cryptocurrencies. An increase in supply may lead to a decrease in the price. This is what I expect in most holidays, but Christmas has its own, and this expectation is strongly likely to happen.