Get Started Mining - I Set Up Your Software For You - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Started Mining - I Set Up Your Software For You

I can help you get started mining cryptocurrency. I will set up your .bat file for you. If the coin is on an exchange already so I dont have to download a wallet to test it and its a common algo, I will set up your mining software for you for $20.

You tell me what the coin and algo are you want to mine and tell me if you are using Nvidia or AMD, send me a wallet receive address and I will get it running for you.

If I cant get it working for you, I will give your money back. Note: there are some newer algos which can be harder to set up, so this can happen at times.

PM or email me if you are interested. admin@diytube.video

You can generally mine with any GPU that has at least 3 GB RAM but best is 8 or more GB for many algos. PM me if you are not sure.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 11/29/2019 at 1:17 AM, Voltz777 said:

Sorry sir, but I know most people here won't get easily believe in your service. Though, your just doing to obtain anyhow to get profit. And about what you said you will return the money back that was definitely not good to say I think because you know what I mean. 

No, I really do not know what you mean. A couple years ago I ran a shared cryptocurrency mining business which did very well. My offering was that if you buy a graphics card and send it to me, I will run it for you and split the profit 50/50. I had so many responses I had to stop taking them. It was very successful.

Now I figure I can get people mining in their own home with their own computers. Even better for the customer.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Sorry to mentioned it too sir, but anyway whay mining business did ran it very well? Are you doing continously right now? 

No, I got hit with an insane electric bill which was almost 50% "service fees". The electric company gave me the run around so I had to shut it all down.

I'm not calling scam at all but $20 to set up some gpu software is a bit steep. I can tell anyone right now from experience that you will be mining for months with 3gb card to get back $20. I wouldn't recommend gpu mining for anuone unless you have a rig. And even then. An asic miner would be cheaper and just exchange btc, LTC, dash, Doge whatever into the Eth. It's a nice idea but please make mining efficiency and projected returns clear with this kind of thing or you'll have a lot of u happy customers. 

Try not to trick here by giving this kind of data. There is a great deal of data of this sort in the web. So mining is a lost task now. In the wake of mining, benefit and the expense of mining will be the equivalent. So there is no benefit. Or maybe if you really wanna earn then trading is one of the best thing to earn in crypto.

I wonder what kind of altcoin that can be mine with my computer with a specification :

spacer.png

What kind of software that I can use for mining for the coin?
But I wonder how long I can get those $20 back to me if I mine that coin since the market still not unpredicted and it is hard to mining any coin with a high difficulty. Besides that, I should pay for $1,7 for the electricity fee if I decide to mine that coin. I am afraid that will need a long time before I can get that $20 for me and enjoy my profit every day. 

Seems to me anyone on this site would already have enough knowledge to mine coin if they wished and its doubtful anyone would choose mining with a GPU because it costs more in energy than you get on return, not counting fees. Plus paying $20 for someone else for such a simple setup?

On 11/27/2019 at 10:50 AM, heelsibat said:

Don't scam here by providing this type of information. There is a lot of information of this type in the internet. So mining is a lost project now. After mining, profit and the cost of mining will be the same. So there is no profit. Rather you should start trading in yobit.

This is not a scam. It is an open offer to help people get started mining on their own computer. The information out there can be very complicated to understand. I often deal with and lead people who have no prior knowledge of cryptocurrency or mining.

I run multiple cryptocurrency news and information sites, YouTube and DIY Tube channels and write articles to help people. I also ran a shared mining operation to help people get into mining in the past.

My goal is to bring cryptocurrency into more homes by any means available to me.

The real harm is done by those who scream "scam" so fast and scare off new people.

15 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

I'm not calling scam at all but $20 to set up some gpu software is a bit steep. I can tell anyone right now from experience that you will be mining for months with 3gb card to get back $20. I wouldn't recommend gpu mining for anuone unless you have a rig. And even then. An asic miner would be cheaper and just exchange btc, LTC, dash, Doge whatever into the Eth. It's a nice idea but please make mining efficiency and projected returns clear with this kind of thing or you'll have a lot of u happy customers. 

There is no way on Earth I can predict mining profits. I am here to help people get started in cryptocurrency. As I have noted above, I once ran a shared mining operation with great success. The people owned the graphics cards and shared in the mining rewards while I ran it all. But that was back in the height of crypto when money was flowing all over the place and mining was very profitable. That would not work today.

7 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Oh my gosh! Really, that's really insane dude, and I guess you did the right things too. And I saw from you that yiu already an alternative way earnings after that mining, right? 

I sent people their GPUs back. It was around that time anyway that mining profits sank badly. Now I am getting into solar powered mining though. I hope to one day open the shared mining back up, only with solar power.

7 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Try not to trick here by giving this kind of data. There is a great deal of data of this sort in the web. So mining is a lost task now. In the wake of mining, benefit and the expense of mining will be the equivalent. So there is no benefit. Or maybe if you really wanna earn then trading is one of the best thing to earn in crypto.

Actually mining is not a "lost task" but rather there are ways to make a good profit by mining. On my other threads on this forum I go into detail how to do that.

6 hours ago, aqua said:

I wonder what kind of altcoin that can be mine with my computer with a specification :

spacer.png

What kind of software that I can use for mining for the coin?
But I wonder how long I can get those $20 back to me if I mine that coin since the market still not unpredicted and it is hard to mining any coin with a high difficulty. Besides that, I should pay for $1,7 for the electricity fee if I decide to mine that coin. I am afraid that will need a long time before I can get that $20 for me and enjoy my profit every day. 

You did not mention a GPU. If you have a GPU and mine new coins for their potential value, and one goes to the moon, then my fee is piddling in comparison what you can gain.

4 hours ago, 01 - BitCoin Love said:

Seems to me anyone on this site would already have enough knowledge to mine coin if they wished and its doubtful anyone would choose mining with a GPU because it costs more in energy than you get on return, not counting fees. Plus paying $20 for someone else for such a simple setup?

I often introduce new people to cryptocurrency. You can read my comments about that above. This is for such people. Some want to mine but cant figure out the software. Believe me, I work with many people like that but who want to mine.

(dont take this as an attack or insult). I am not sure what planet you are on but GPU mining is not dead by a long way. I still mine with GPUs. I love mining.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 hour ago, Kim K said:

I'm so interested. The phase I'm in now is getting cryptocurrency without having to buy. If $20 will do the magic. What is the hash rate of the mining rig?

This offer is to help you get your own mining rig set up at home. If you have a graphics card which is capable of mining, I can help you get it running.

You may want to check out my other posts on this forum if you want crypto without buying. We offer a bounty campaign and soon, shared Masternode mining platform, which will be announced on this forum. So watch my profile for updates.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

7 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You did not mention a GPU. If you have a GPU and mine new coins for their potential value, and one goes to the moon, then my fee is piddling in comparison what you can gain.

I am sorry, I forget to give the GPU. I have RX 560, new, and it still in the box. 
Last night, I tried to mining using xmr-stak, but I see that it move too slow than I can imagine, so I stop the mining process and leave it.
If I mine using that GPU, I wonder what coin can give me profit in the short term or long term because I am not too understand about mining. Oh yes, that image I give is my computer specification, maybe it's a bit too old than the other, but I think it's enough for me. I want to buy a new pc if the market increase later.

14 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Now I am getting into solar powered mining though. I hope to one day open the shared mining back up, only with solar power.

Actually mining is not a "lost task" but rather there are ways to make a good profit by mining. On my other threads on this forum I go into detail how to do that.

I am interested in solar powered mining too and would like it to be the project for 2020 - not interested in mining Bitcoin though.  I also think the $20 bill is on the high side, if the aim is to encourage more participation in cryptocurrency. 

What new coin can the system below mine optimally?

Radeon Software Version - 17.1.1
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics
Memory Size - 80 MB
Memory Type - DDR4
Core Clock - 655 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 4 GB
CPU Type - AMD A4-9120 RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G

11 hours ago, aqua said:

I am sorry, I forget to give the GPU. I have RX 560, new, and it still in the box. 
Last night, I tried to mining using xmr-stak, but I see that it move too slow than I can imagine, so I stop the mining process and leave it.
If I mine using that GPU, I wonder what coin can give me profit in the short term or long term because I am not too understand about mining. Oh yes, that image I give is my computer specification, maybe it's a bit too old than the other, but I think it's enough for me. I want to buy a new pc if the market increase later.

Go to whattomine dot com and check out your GPU profitability on some of the coins on the top of the list. Many newer coins are more profitable than older ones like ETH. Some will tank and fall to zero in time. But all you need is one or two that goes to the moon.

I used to pay the bills with mining coins listed on that site. I hope one day mining will be that profitable again.

7 hours ago, Kim K said:

So @DIY Tube Video has a bounty for the diytube coin? Can you please point me in the direction of the bounty? You are a blessing in this forum, teaching mining and now bounty

That is the link to the bounty. We have another on bitcointalk which our media manager is running. Its better for me if you go through that one. You can PM me for the link if you need. I dont think I am allowed to share it here.

But pretty much if you do anything on the list, turn it in to me admin@diytube.video and send me your DIY Tube Core wallet receive address and I will pay you for your help.

5 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I am interested in solar powered mining too and would like it to be the project for 2020 - not interested in mining Bitcoin though.  I also think the $20 bill is on the high side, if the aim is to encourage more participation in cryptocurrency. 

What new coin can the system below mine optimally?

Radeon Software Version - 17.1.1
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics
Memory Size - 80 MB
Memory Type - DDR4
Core Clock - 655 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 4 GB
CPU Type - AMD A4-9120 RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G

It looks like you have a built in graphics card, on the motherboard. You cant really mine with integrated graphics. You may try Monero but there are so many people mining it now, the difficulty is high.

You can check the ANN pages on forums like this one and bitcointalk to look for new coins to mine. Brand new coins are easier to mine with older systems, at the start anyway.

It's better to use escrow for your service, people doubt because it's a matter of trust. And then attach your service list details, such as what people will get from your service and whether or not there is maintenance service.

Note: I'm not sure your price is suitable because you have just opened this kind of service, I think making it cheaper that can attract people first is the best option.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:50 PM, heelsibat said:

There is a lot of information of this type in the internet.

Mining setup is not easy as you read the tutorial, try it first.

5 hours ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

It's better to use escrow for your service, people doubt because it's a matter of trust. And then attach your service list details, such as what people will get from your service and whether or not there is maintenance service.

Note: I'm not sure your price is suitable because you have just opened this kind of service, I think making it cheaper that can attract people first is the best option.

Mining setup is not easy as you read the tutorial, try it first.

Yes, I also plan to use some freelance sites to post the service. I just thought I would give it a test run here. I can make a YT video and will probably get some responses as well.

$20 may sound a bit steep at first but when you consider the things that can go wrong. There are going to be driver issues if someone is not up to date. Plus there are often missing DLLs from certain mining programs. There is always something that has to be adjusted. It wont be a simple and easy thing, especially when dealing with someone inexperienced.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

It looks like you have a built in graphics card, on the motherboard. You cant really mine with integrated graphics. You may try Monero but there are so many people mining it now, the difficulty is high.

You can check the ANN pages on forums like this one and bitcointalk to look for new coins to mine. Brand new coins are easier to mine with older systems, at the start anyway.

I have experienced difficult in using the system to mine when I did try to mine coinpot tokens, but could not narrow it down to the fact it was an integrated graphics, thanks for the pointer.

Is mining still profitable at this moment? Eventhough it is, there are a lot of video tutorial that this can be achieved easily without third party. That is why I am inclined with Netbox Browser thay pays me without mining for surfing the internet using the browser. You can also verify blocks in the Netbox browser, the Chain network shall have as many online nodes as possible. To do this, the Netbox.Chain network encourages the users of the Netbox.Browser working online by charging them fees in the Netbox.Coin currency, proportional to the time of the browsers being online and the user activity in these browsers. Rewards are accrued in each new network block and distributed among the participants. This is just amazing, and you can have a look at it here

Image result for Netbox browser

Don't try to joke here with this national data.  There is such a great information on the web.  So mining is now a losing job.  In terms of mining, the benefits and cost of mining will be equivalent.  Or if you really want to earn, trading is one of the best things to earn in crypto.

Do whatever it takes not to deceive here by giving this sort of information. There is a lot of information of this sort in the web. So mining is a lost undertaking now. In the wake of mining, advantage and the cost of mining will be the equal. So there is no advantage. Or on the other hand possibly in the event that you truly wanna gain, at that point exchanging is extraordinary compared to other thing to win in crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:23 PM, CAGEGG said:

It seems to me that mining on your stationary PC is currently not the best idea since it is not profitable.

Yea me too mining has much risks than training and you can lose your profits I can't advice anyone to engage in this

I was interested though how can we be sure that this not a scam? And I am not giving my receiving code. If you can be very good in mining you can also be very good at phising, you can simply educate people here to mine themselves at home.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes, I also plan to use some freelance sites to post the service. I just thought I would give it a test run here. I can make a YT video and will probably get some responses as well.

$20 may sound a bit steep at first but when you consider the things that can go wrong. There are going to be driver issues if someone is not up to date. Plus there are often missing DLLs from certain mining programs. There is always something that has to be adjusted. It wont be a simple and easy thing, especially when dealing with someone inexperienced.

Special there is no any ind of the software that do so. But I am thinking that you have been working on a bad thing.