My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

9 minutes ago, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

i think pretty much all traders are addicted to trading but thats a good thing because trading and also mining is like your full time job now and its what pays the bills so dont care what others say about it my friend.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think pretty much all traders are addicted to trading but thats a good thing because trading and also mining is like your full time job now and its what pays the bills so dont care what others say about it my friend.

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing, but I wanted to hear it from someone else. Many people always say you have an addiction, but if that's how you make money what difference does it make.

I don't tell them what they are doing is wrong. Imagine if we did that with every profession. You're addicted to being a police officer, they would look at me like I was crazy, but when it's Bitcoin it's a problem. 

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, on1k3n said:

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing, but I wanted to hear it from someone else. Many people always say you have an addiction, but if that's how you make money what difference does it make.

I don't tell them what they are doing is wrong. Imagine if we did that with every profession. You're addicted to being a police officer, they would look at me like I was crazy, but when it's Bitcoin it's a problem. 

keep doing your thing because people will always be afraid of what they dont know, if you explained it to them they will still not understand it quite right but let them hear about it when the prices are insane during the next bull run they will come and ask you for tips.

Yeah people can get hook on bitcoin, there is a lot of people in the crypto world that are somewhat addicted to cryptocurrency and they just spend all the time online exchanges and forums doing nothing much but they are just there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my family is not really attached to bitcoin mostly parents are not interested in mining or what. They do blue collar job or white collar job but not interested at mining. But my sister and I are attached to bitcoin since it helps her to sustain her needs at school

We are all hard workers, not addicted to Bitcoin, since 2011, I worked hard collecting money from crypto. If I have free time, wherever I am, in the office, car and hotel, I always open laptops and smartphones, at home open computers, myself do not understand. I am a hard worker, addicted or hobby.

Yes I'm addicted to bitcoin because I want to make money a lot so I have to give my whole time in this section. Even my best friend also addicted to bitcoin he is in lose he is trying to overcome his lose. I think everyone is addicted who want to make a big amount of money.

• +2 1

It just simple for the reason that we want to be a millionaire, we want to have a lot of money, we want to be listed on the richest people in the world, we want that all. They are jealous because they want to have money just like them. They are addicted because they want to earn money as much as them. It is all for the reason of being rich.

I'm sure they are jealous of your earnings.. I'm also addicted in bitcoin and bitcoin is a money you know, who person don't like to earn money?. Doing crypto is like a job for me so continue what you doing bro.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Maksuda4406 said:

I'm also addicted for bitcoin.because i'm want to make money from bitcoin.i think this is one of best way to make money.

Addiction of bitcoin is a very good idea because bitcoin is our future and if we earn alot of money from bitcoin and keep it for our coming future then it will be more profitable for us.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think almost every trader and cryptocurrency holders are addicted to their work and mining. But i think that's a good thing. But sticking to it all the time isn't good sometimes. And people who tell you these kinds of negative things are simply jealous of your work!

I think I'm addicted to Bitcoin earning  myself and I love using Bitcoin.I don't like Mining Bitcoin Income that way, but I think you can make good Bitcoin income by trading if you have ideas about trading .Bitcoin is a good source of income so I think yes I know a lot of people who are passionate about emotions.

Not addictive in my opinion, but very enthusiastic about looking for a lot of income in a way that is known to him might be very easy. If people who gamble crazy using bitcoin I think this should be called addicted

What you're doing is really good and I don't think there is a good reason for you to stop it. Getting addicted and being dedicated to earn is a good thing so don't mind them and grind yourself up!

12 hours ago, on1k3n said:

Getting close to any specific thing creat addiction and you are dealing with bitcoin which i say a fever whoever touch it get infected i am also very fond of bitcoin where ever i find bitcoin discussion i like to hear that.but  man madness and passion have their definition .So spending more time on mining and prefer bitcoin for dealing does not make you  insane or addictive.So keep going .

12 hours ago, on1k3n said:

I know someone who is addicted to bitcoin, and that is me. I really like the idea of earning so i do everything to make profit. Now i'm addicted.

3 minutes ago, pangitmo said:

I know someone who is addicted to bitcoin, and that is me. I really like the idea of earning so i do everything to make profit. Now i'm addicted.

Oww that's nice sis.maybe you should also share it to your friends and your other relatives so they can also earn money with easy way. And i think you should also share you experience here in crypto to them. 

thats normal in my opinion especially in this day and era digital money can really help someone financially. for me it is a serious sincerity. to get something we want in accordance with the times, the important thing is not to harm others and ourselves.

16 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

Being addict at bitcoin is not good because it's just money.

Tips:don't make your money life

Life is more important than money

Not really. In this generation, money is pretty much needed in everything we do. Everyday when we go out, we need money. When we need to buy something, of course we need money.

just think of it as the initial step of introduction, because the first time you have to go through the like process first. then after that bring them to the market and give a good analysis and let them think about the crypto market. if positive, continue to the initial decision, then trade or long-term investment.

It is a real condition and i know it is because I myslef am also addicted to crypto related things. Addiction to crypto is on the same level as addiction to a drug or smoking etc. It really takes up most of your time and it also kinda ruins your relationship witg close ones. You gotta learn to control this crypto addiction.

I guess the opiate of bitcoin doesn't exist but if those who work hard to mine might be there. I have never heard from anyone who is addicted to bitcoin. bitcoin is not a medicine but it is a type of digital currency.

I hideously knowing bitcoin to my family because first it was in the internet and they have no knowledge and learnings about cryptocurrency since i was explaining to them that it was not easy for novice to start crypto even and i don't want to them to invest in the investors that they not checked the personal info.

468x60-3.png

Just now, xpertt said:

I know someone who is addicted to bitcoin, but bitcoin is also the reason why he became a millionaire. he started when he was on his 9th grade I think and he know a lot about crypto today. I hope everybody in this forum can achieve what other millionaires already achieved. It was amazing that he knows a lot about crypto when he was on his 9th grade.

Wow, that's a great success story. I think that you have to be obsessed if you want to make money. If I just sit back and do nothing, then nothing is going to happen. He started so young, but those are the people who succeed in life. You know that old saying goes, "The early bird catches the worm." This is the perfect example of why this saying is so true.