My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin

Yes, there are people who are very much addicted to money, so anything they hear about making money will easily take get there attention, so if you see someone into much mining and Bitcoin, it's normal, because money is what we all need in today's world.

Edited by kion
Double post

botcoin earn good for profit but bitcoin addition is not good you take bitcoin profit earn like job work and earn theory but your life is bitcoin and you can't take care of your family is not how much time you spent in bitcoin give same space to your family and your mantel conditions is also stable because when bitcoin goes low your conditions is not good

• +2 1

That is a good news for you because your family's also interesting in the between that is not a big prevention to understand the Bitcoin at this time and I also want to tell you that bitcoin is becoming a global currency

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, there are many cases of addiction and obsession with investing or mining cryptocurrencies in a large way among some investors in cryptocurrencies, as they become more greedy with more money and huge amounts of cryptocurrencies.

I know some of my friends who are addicted to converting between cryptocurrencies and investing in them, but care must be taken when practicing this in order to avoid losing money.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

I think, my friend, that all the right is with him in this matter, it is really useful and important to all of us, and the addiction to Bitcoin is wonderful and not harmful so I love him and prefer him, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

In my opinion, That's is really good thing for your family to be adicted with bitcoin like that's. I think i am addicted in bitcoin. Many days i woke up from sleep and searched for bitcoin price.

• +1 1

It is good to work on cryptocurrencies continuously, but it is wrong to get addicted to them, because you should not forget your social life, the official job, or your school attendance. You must allocate time for each work that you do.

I am not addicted to Bitcoin, I can control my work time with it, I just work hard, but there are cases of bitcoin addiction because I read an article on the Internet that a medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people who suffer addiction to Bitcoin and other digital currencies on the Internet.

Traders are addicted to bitcoin and it is good that trading and mining have become a full time job . And we can focus on our work and some time people incounrage us so don't focus on their thoughts. We should to work with carefully. 

• +4 1

As for me, I do not know specific people who are addicted to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but in general I think that most people who start investing and trading and start making large sums of money become so obsessed with this business that they spend more of their day on the stock exchange and watching currencies and their prices, even Sometimes it pushes them to quit their own business and dedicate their absolute time to investing and trading

When the price of Bitcoin is low and you start working on it, then it becomes at this very high price, so I think that anyone in this case will be addicted to Bitcoin and stay in constant contact with its price, mining it and everything related to it.

Addiction of bitcoin is really beneficial and it has no effect or lose on anyone.You are true in your sayings that no one is free nowadays from online working. Specially people are doing job to earn bitcoins per day and it really needs hard work and dedication to your work. Mining is more influential as well.

To be honest, I don't have such experiences of mining or trading in Bitcoins, and also don't have much amount of Bitcoin with me. So no one may be jealous to me. But if we talk about those people who have good amount of Bitcoin, then it could be possible that their relatives must be jealous to them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Addiction to anything can be harmful and should be avoided. Passion is a better word to use if you want to say someone in your family is extremely interested in bitcoin and crypto world. If this passion leads to considerable earning without damaging other areas of your life, it could be useful but you should not sacrifice yourself for profit. You have to keep your fiat earning in addition to your crypto profit. These two sources of earning are beneficial when they are acting simultaneously. Remember, all traders started with fiat and over time turned it into an acceptable crypto income.

To be an active and successful Bitcoin trader, it should takes a plenty of your time and effort. You have to spend enough time watching your ongoing business online, as Digital coins market keeps changing. But you have to give yourself and your family a time to share talk and relax to charge your energy until you back to the market with full power.

Not all of my family is addicted to Bitcoin. I previously entered this forum and realized its importance, removed my doubts, and really felt a pleasure in dealing with it, and now I invite my family and relatives to participate in it.

There are many people who feel jealous of other people's profits and this feeling is called FOMO, and this is very bad and causes a great loss for many traders or investors in this field. I advise them to try to control their emotions more, otherwise they will be facing a real problem.

Addiction in the world of cryptocurrencies is very possible because when you enjoy how the operations are being carried out and to make things sweeter you also make alot of profit then you become addicted to it.

Hello, I do not know anyone who is addicted to bitcoin, but it does not surprise me that someone could become addicted to this currency, since if we do business with it, we can have good profits, it is best to continue working patiently and don't be addicted to it.

There are a lot of people addicted to bitcoin because it is considered the greatest investment in human history. My big brother has been addicted to bitcoin for one year. We must work hard to make this forum the best in the world because it provides us with very valuable information.

In general, cryptocurrencies make you feel greedy always, and for this it is possible to relate to them strongly, due to the many fluctuations in their price and the increases in their currencies that provoke our greed, and this is normal, so it is possible that you encounter people who have become addicted to cryptocurrencies or some cryptocurrency.

I think who know about bitcoin, is can be addicted to bitcoin with this use. So when a think have more benefits then people must want to use it. No one can make and think about other coins when they know the value of bitcoin.  So it good if we get knowledge and start with bitcoin then we can reduce our risk and can earn from bitcoin.  Because  a reasin people like bitcoin because they think they want ti earn then must choice which things which give more return in short time. 

Dear mate before starting work on this forum i don't have any information about any Cryptocurrency. Similarly my parents are not awared by bitcoin. I am trying to teach my parents about Cryptocurrencies so that i can start trading.

Many people are addicted to bitcoin, mining, and trading on a daily basis, but it is perhaps their work, something they already do as a full-time job, that causes one to obsess; I have a slight obsession, but I see it as usual.