Yobit Exchanger (App) - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit Exchanger (App)

Is possible you will find a lot of fakes Yobit application, but are not Yobit apps just a false and fake scammers apps, so please to know if is legit just revise your Yobit account or website there where will be announced an app.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

thats an awesome query and im satisfied you requested before you observed one of the hack apps due to the fact there is no reputable professional app from yobit and in case you observed one its a scam.

Yes, the app for the yobit exchange does not exist yet, I was surprised when I found out about it, the exchange has been working for many years, but still does not have an app for trade.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:49 AM, Zervanix said:

Yobit hasn't created mobile apps yet and don't be fooled by fake Yobit apps

there are plenty of apps available on play store and apps store which are pretending to be yobit original apps but they are all fake apps they are here just to steal your information 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Ever since I started using Yobit exchanger, I started searching for Yobit Android App but couldn't find any App of Yobit exchanger online, is there really no App for Yobit?

No. Just like the forum itself, there is no official application for Yobit exchange. If you need to use it, make use of your browser and I will recommend chrome if you want to view it on mobile for easier navigation. The site is Yobit.net.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My friend, if there was an application available for the yobit platform, I would find it on the platform, and since that does not exist, the platform does not have its own application currently

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, the exchange administration has not yet made an official application for its exchange , but I think that this will happen soon, we have not long to wait

• +1 2

Be carefull if you find som app mimicking yobit as there are already fake ones active that will steal your account information and your funds as well. Do not download any exchange app unless you do that from their official source. Exchanges have links to their apps at their webpages. Follow only these links. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many applications that steal the name of the platform but it is not real and it is a method of fraud as it takes your personal information when you put it in the application and through it you can access your account on the Yobit platform so I always recommend using the official website and Chrome browser

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, magd said:

There are many applications that steal the name of the platform but it is not real and it is a method of fraud as it takes your personal information when you put it in the application and through it you can access your account on the Yobit platform so I always recommend using the official website and Chrome browser

It is not necessary you use the chrome browser, there are still many good brothers to access yobit exchange that are good, opera and brave are also secure if you decide has no malware. 

• +1 2

this is true mate , there is still Didn't have any official app for yobit or not for cryptotalk Also . I think there is some APk files available on Google , never trying to install because they steal your login details . 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Until now, there is no official application for the Yobit platform, instead we use the official website for it and I advise you to try any other applications because it may never be safe and your account on the Yobit platform has been compromised if you enter its information in these applications

Until now, there is no official application for the Yobit platform, instead we use the official website for it and I advise you to try any other applications because it may never be safe and your account on the Yobit platform has been compromised if you enter its information in these applications

It is for the yobit exchange that I was not interested in such an application. I am not a fan of trading from a smartphone. It's risky. I hope they will help you. You can also ask on their official chat in telegram.

• +2 1

Yes there is no official app of Yobit exchange. But when you will search in play store you will find many apps which claim to be yobit Official exchanger. But be careful there is no official app of yobit exchange. 

• +1 1

No there is no such app althought this application was already requested by the Yobit's investors / traders community multiple times already.

In the meantime you should just log into their site from your cellphone's browser if that's the case for your app request ofc.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There is no yet an official yobit mobile App in existence and I will strictly advise you to stay away from any yobit exchanger mobile App you come across because scammers can do any possible to cheat people, so stay vigilant an wait for the official announcement of yobit exchanger mobile App in future.

• +2 1

People had commented good and all they commented about yobit is true, their is not official application for yobit, anyone seen will be 100% scam and do not download or install such. 

3 hours ago, Abidurrahman2144 said:

As per i know youbit haven't their official exchange app.So when you search for the app they show no results found.Youbit have their website bt not have any application.

Only scammers can try to trick people into downloading fake apps, yobit did not have app and I have even realized that not that they can not make an app for their trading platform but they did not want to have one maybe for security reason. 

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 4:56 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

It is for the yobit exchange that I was not interested in such an application. I am not a fan of trading from a smartphone. It's risky. I hope they will help you. You can also ask on their official chat in telegram.

It will be good if yobit can finally get one, the apps at created for mobile and they are more easily accessible on mobile apps with lite version aspects. The web version are good too but phone apps are easily accessible to novice too. 

• +1 1

No friend, there is no mobile app for yobit exchange. I have more than 6 months since am using yobit platform but i never saw any details about their mobile app. I think all those apps they just pretend to be an official product for yobit but they are FAKE!

• -1 1