Anyone using fox bitcoin mixer? - Page 5 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Anyone using fox bitcoin mixer?

Mixers are used to maximize transaction privacy but another thing how do you trust your coins with them, you have to be careful what type of mixer you use. Fox mixer for me, is one of the best bitcon you can rely on, it's fast. I recommend it or you try any of CryptoMixer and SmartMixer.

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I used this service previously but I stopped using it now because there are a lot of fraud sites as well as many platforms and sites no longer accept using this feature so I have not tried this site yet

I really don't no what is bitcoin mixer first time I heard this name in your topic, but I understand mostly this services are scam because so many our forum members gives negative reaction in this topic, so I think anyone use this services then once check its better.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hmm, this is the first time I've heard such a program, to be honest, although a friend told me something, I'll ask him again and let you know if it's still relevant!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 28.03.2020 at 17:06, AkaCrafterCZ said:

What is even a coin mixer? I haven't ever heard of this before, I'd appreciate if you could tell me about this something.

A coin mixer is when you throw your coins at a service and they return other coins in return (Many consider this money laundering. This is very bad and I do not advise anyone to use it)

Edited by gaisini2
But this is all in General terms

I have not used any of this yet so I have no idea this is the first time am hearing about foxmixer and chipmixer....

There is a common misconception that Bitcoin is anonymous by itself. In fact, it is not so, it is pseudo-anonymous. And while BTC addresses are linked to a real person, every transaction on the network will also be linked to a user.  

Bitcoin mixer is a service designed for anonymization, with the help of which you can make your transactions on the bitcoin network as anonymous as possible.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I used this service, I want to say that the usual service has its pros and cons. of the pluses, speed, reliability, of the minuses, little things

Sé acerca de FoxMixer. He comprobado su ANN de bitcointalk y hasta ahora todo está bien. Lo mejor en cualquier caso sería diversificar y tener varios negocios o ingresos y no solo uno. Si alguien ha usado chipmixer, hágamelo saber.

• +5 1

Never hear about this mixer coins what is this service and how it work we need some tuto to know some new thing in this forum every day we have a new thing that we don't know

I do not use this service, but I have heard about problems with payments. I don't know how true this is, but I advise you to be wary and study the project better

20 hours ago, Hami said:

Never hear about this mixer coins what is this service and how it work we need some tuto to know some new thing in this forum every day we have a new thing that we don't know

That's a service which hides the source and endpoint of the coins. That's something like true BTC anonymity.
Over time with the increased government scrutiny and unwanted invasion by phishers, users now realize that the cryptocurrency world is not as anonymous as most of them were led to believe.

Да, когда-то я использовал этот миксер в своих целях. Использовал и проганяд через него большое количество криптовалюты, сервис более-менее славится своей надежностю и самое главное то, что сервис все заработанные деньги тратит не на рекламу самого себя а на улучшение качества своего продукта.

i need to do a search and collect information about bitcoin mixer and sure i will be benefit from the helpful comments.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:28 PM, xBDT Script said:

For a mixing company stealing your fund is very easy. Anyone can come up with this label of mixing coin company and then can rip you off. 

For coin mixing I will suggest to go with very reputed and well known service. Of course ChipMixer is my choice. 

I didn't know it before. Now I am looking for information on this topic and I can see that it is easy to lose money here. I don't like risking my money like that. Since you recommend this platform, I will look for more information about it.

FoxMixer for Bitcoin Mixing is something new. What functions does this program have? What can the user win with this program?

As for me the best coin mixer is SmartMixer.io Especially I can focus its privacy policy that very important for me without saying its design and interface ) 

19 hours ago, Imam3890 said:

never trust mixing company, they can steal your coin without you knowing it. but if you still wanna mix your coin. make sure the mixer company is trushtworthy.

Why you think that? I'm a newbie and don't really get it. People are usually recommending this type of stuff as it has low fees and no logs. Can you share your opinion? 

Hasta ahora no he escuchado nada al respecto y para los que no sabemos del tema sería bueno que hicieras un post explicando sobre el mezclador bitcoin fox.

Edited by Eleazar42

Very good post, I know the PenguinX platform, I find it very interesting to be able to mix transactions to make our transactions much less traceable and in this way to be able to obtain much higher levels of privacy.

hey I actually listened to the wasabi wallet in a falling state, but it became long-term again, and I did not pay attention to what the wallet turned into. I am very grateful for this, I will look at every wallet...

On 28.09.2019 at 12:36, Consignee said:

Is there anyone who is using FoxMixer for mixing bitcoin? I have recently seen them on bitcointalk. How is there service?

If you are not using foxmixer than which one are you suing? Chipmixer?

Please share your opinion on the best coin mixer.

In general, I think that if you use a mixer for your own business, then you need to use several different ones.  Thus, there will be more mixing of finances and it will be more problematic to track all the money later.  On the other hand, a mixer is not always needed, because in any case you mix dirty money with other dirty money.  And this does not mean at all that you are protecting yourself.  I like beatmix