Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +5 3

18 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

I think not Crypto only Blockchain technology course because Indian government positive about Blockchain technology without Crypto currency and India ready for Blockchain adoption and in future Crypto will most usable payment gateway in Worldwide so, why India not

I still don't know what is happening, but in the next elections their will be Congress and their will be more things for Crypto as per my knowledge. For until now the Govt will do same things by playing with us.

It has been over more than 4 months and the case is still ruining, what a shame for us.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

If the government will approve cryptocurrency education in the country sooner or later he will approve the use of such currency

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

If Indian government legalise the transactions of cryptocurrencies then it's a happy news for Bangladeshi like us also. Because our government also likes to follow yours one.

• -1 1

they want to win the race to controll bitcoin haha , but the usa governement and china is on the race too ,  but all of them wont be able to controll bitcoin

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

India is always a source of such decisions, this is good for blockchain development, we need this kind of countries to support this technology and adopt it

• -2 1
  • +1 2

On 11/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, ibtismanipun said:

If Indian government legalise the transactions of cryptocurrencies then it's a happy news for Bangladeshi like us also. Because our government also likes to follow yours one.

They are still keeping far to legalize, but the good thing is they have provided an educational course, so this can be easy to adopt soon.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:53 PM, TubigWater said:

If crypto are here to learn maybe bitcoin will be accepted on their country and this will give good adoption,  in India community. So I think this is good also especially youth are more expose in this kind of technology 

Youth are more without jobless in India and facing a lot of problems currently.

On 12/2/2019 at 4:18 AM, Migo said:

India is always a source of such decisions, this is good for blockchain development, we need this kind of countries to support this technology and adopt it

India is back in economy even dropped below Pakistan and other small countries due to poor governance by the current PM.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The government might have seen that cryptocurrencies would be the next thing, and thus educating the younger ones would be beneficial to them in the long-term, to compete against other countries in the cryptocurrency race.

• +1 2

ya thats is true i search this fo on youtube and twitter also and i found thats is great step that india goverment took about their country and this may be make the india storng on therir finacial condition also ...thanks a lot for this

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

India openly accepts blockchain technology and crypto assets. this is very good for the development of crypto there, because the exchanger of india has also been officially released and it will be very helpful with its p2p features. I think this is arguably going forward in this regard.

• +1 3

Yesterday I saw that India government wanted to =ban crypto and now it offers cryptocurrency course. Interesting information, but are there any proofs? I hope that it`s true, because it can help all community of crypto 

• +1 2

Nice to read that article. As I know India have knowledge in technology and stuffs like programming so I think they will implemented it properly without problem.

• -2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, nykas said:

Yesterday I saw that India government wanted to =ban crypto and now it offers cryptocurrency course. Interesting information, but are there any proofs? I hope that it`s true, because it can help all community of crypto 

Looks to me you didn't get the drift! They're interested in blockchain architecture design and use cases and not our beloved Bitcoin or any one cryptocurrency in particular. Apparently they're trying to sensitize and built a larger work force for the development of their own coin.

This 12-week undergraduate course entitled “Blockchain Architecture Design and Use Cases” runs from July 29 to Oct. 18. The exam will be on Nov. 17 for those wanting to obtain a certificate from the course.

• +1 2

On 11/26/2019 at 12:37 AM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

Is this happening now? Great if this news comes true. I have asked a confirmation in another thread from people who live in India. But no one is answering. Do you know what I'm thinking?

• -1 1
  • +1 1

18 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Is this happening now? Great if this news comes true. I have asked a confirmation in another thread from people who live in India. But no one is answering. Do you know what I'm thinking?

Yeah there is a university that started this course and it is good to obtain a certificate from them for getting a job in abroad. Most of the time the threads won't visible for everyone and the timings may be different. I don't know what you are thinking or what you may want in India.

• +2 1

I do not think something is happening like this because India is still considering about acceptence of crypto. And hopefully, results will be good. One lawyer of supreme court said that crypto is inevitable. So next decision about crypto is postponed for january 2020. So lets see what will happened.

• +1 1

Well, this is a good move for india by teaching the cryptocurrency to students especially to financial management students to know the importance of it in the society and how it runs, i hope that it will be legalized in india to used it and help them in terms of money.

Unlike many other countries, the Indian government's position on cryptocurrencies has remained consistent from the start. The government of India has created a special committee consisting of several senior members from different ministries. The formation of the commission gave hope to many crypto enthusiasts that the government may change its mind and adopt a positive and open framework for the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

17 hours ago, cryptosix said:
17 hours ago, lucky80 said:

But no one is answering. Do you know what I'm thinking?

Yeah there is a university that started this course and it is good to obtain a certificate from them for getting a job in abroad. Most of the time the threads won't visible for everyone and the timings may be different. I don't know what you are thinking or what you may want in India.

There is no one from India confirmed my question. That means they still afraid to show their identity because they are afraid that their government will arrest them. 

Let me ask again once more.

Are there people from India here who can confirm this topic is truly happening?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

There is no one from India confirmed my question. That means they still afraid to show their identity because they are afraid that their government will arrest them. 

Let me ask again once more.

Are there people from India here who can confirm this topic is truly happening?

I am from India and yes this is happening, but not in my state ,you can read more details here in this article.

Cryptotalk has more visitors from India, but they are under disguise model so they may hiding their faces.

https://swayam.gov.in/nd1_noc19_cs63/preview

Edit :

The Govt didn't regulate neither banned Crypto in India so I think you were thinking if not regulated then how courses would start.

I would think one more year require to get correct answer for this because most are awaiting a green signal form Govt.

Ill try and see any courses were happening or not , but if someone who is from the same state can good to confirm.

Edited by cryptosix
  • +2 2

28 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I am from India and yes this is happening, but not in my state ,you can read more details here in this article.

Cryptotalk has more visitors from India, but they are under disguise model so they may hiding their faces.

https://swayam.gov.in/nd1_noc19_cs63/preview

Edit :

The Govt didn't regulate neither banned Crypto in India so I think you were thinking if not regulated then how courses would start.I would think one more year require to get correct answer for this because most are awaiting a green signal form Govt.

Ill try and see any courses were happening or not , but if someone who is from the same state can good to confirm.

Good! This is what I'm waiting for. Congratulations. The news could add more power for all of us. You can help promote crypto as a commodity. But I was hoping your government can accept crypto as payment. 

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 2

The Indian government offers crypto and block chain this will very helpful for the online traders to use Bitcoin and other currencies in their daily like i wondering what happens when world all countries allow the crypto currencies to easily use in their countries.

9 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Unlike many other countries, the Indian government's position on cryptocurrencies has remained consistent from the start. The government of India has created a special committee consisting of several senior members from different ministries. The formation of the commission gave hope to many crypto enthusiasts that the government may change its mind and adopt a positive and open framework for the cryptocurrency.

The tone of their language does not show they're going to have a change of heart about cryptocurrencies anytime soon, rather they're gearing up to build their own digital currency. But it remains to be seen how that can work, because what the people truly want, is money that's not controlled by the government and any digital currency by governments can never be one.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, cryptosix said:

i think if there are enough Indians learning crytpto now they will be the fuel to the bull run in the upcoming year when those people are working and investing in crypto on their own,

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

You know that crypto currency is decentralized currency and only country cannot issued. In this way different country cannot accept its worth. The crypto currency price is more flexible and in this way the government cannot accepted its basis level.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1