Short term trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Short term trading

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.

If you are looking for a coin to hold in the short term, go buy some ripple, Tron, stellar lumens, and ethereum. Trust me with these coins you can easily make a profit in a short period of time.

If you are trading in the short term with those currencies which are usually very volatile, then you can benefit from it because such currencies are volatile in the market , I think the current volatile market is the most as its currency.  Much better because all of a sudden some  days  ago bitcoin has dropped by about $ 2000 . This year
I think the price of bitcoin will increase further in 2020 so if you want to trade in the short term you can buy bitcoin right now and profit by selling in 2020

If you do not know trading and are looking for profit by trading for a short time I advise you to Doge pair in Yobit it is a profitable market and a lot mm coins very cheap and you can buy large quantities of them and sell them after the price goes up a little and make a good profit, in addition to being more secure The rest of the markets there are cheap currencies and their movement is as good as TVT / DOGE, YONE / DOGE

On 11/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Ipal said:

In my opinion, if you want to invest in the short term you should buy Ethereum, Ethereum is very suitable for short term trading because the price is not so expensive, and the volume is large.

Right to say Ethereum is very suitable for short term of trading and it price is up and down very quickly but there are also many coins available which is also very good fro short term trading bitcoin is also good.

it depends on which exchange are you on and when are you planning to buy because right now there are a lot fo coins that look like they are about to pump and i have my bag filled with DGB WAVES and  MTN and some few other small cap coins.

Hello brother i think yoy are new n crypto world,you need more time tob learnd crypto trading.Crypto currency trating is al time risky not risk for only price.Its have lot have problem.But this time you need about crypto currency and good idea on exchange if you intersted to short term trading you need buy good coin and sell in some profit.you can chooce yobit for short term tradin.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

First, dont ask someone to suggest you coin to invest in that coin make own research.

Ok you are new in crypto world, but one thing you must to remember always do own research.

Coins which I can suggest you is:

Bitcoin BTC

Ethereum ETH

For all other coins do own research and decide which is good coin for you. You mentioned short term or day trading, I can suggest you to choose some coin with lower price for example XRP,WAVES,DOGE,ADA etc.

But again, do own research. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/25/2019 at 11:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Analyze and see market news, whether or not the coin is profitable, this depends on your own trading. Bitcoin is profitable, ETH, XRP and LTC are also profitable. But if you can't do the right trade, don't even have crypto knowledge, the result is loss.

Maybe bitcoin will be the good coin for a short time trading because bitcoin price moves to down and to go up. Although you cannot make a big profit in one trade, I am sure that if you have big money, you will make it in the other time. But if you don't have big money to trade, you should use small money and repeat your trading, so your profit will be bigger. But I don't know about the altcoin because you will need to analyze more to find out the good coin to trade. Maybe I advise si analyze the top ten or top twenty coin list so you will find that coin.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

It's a good choice to do short-term trade in this bearish market. I won't recommend you to choose bitcoin for short term. It Will be better If you choose some altcoins. Choose some very cheap altcoins for your trade because you can make a some profit in a short time. I suggest you to trade in XRP, XLM or doge.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If you are looking for coins that best for short term trading I suggest taking a look at Tron, stellar, and also ripple. These big 3 coins are always moving up and down so you can easily get profit to it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I do not advise you to start trading until you analyze currencies and know their movements and what is affecting the price and cause the rise and fall and to know this must learn to analyze the market well

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Question is, do you know how to trade? If you do, you have to pick up one with enough volatility and liquidity. So not just a wash traded crap. If you don't know how to trade, you should really rather invest, or look for the educational videos from the youtube.

I can't mention the name of a coin or token that is profitable for short term but almost all of them are potential for short term (except stable coins) You only need to see the movement a few hours or days before, if various means that there is a coin or token that is appropriate for scalping or short trading terms.

I think bitcoin, because bitcoin is more volatile to go up and down so big it will make more profit in the short term, because situations like this for altcoin are not good because altcoin will continue to fall if bitcoin is like this

Research first, go to market chart and see their history, find coin with significant movement in short time. Every coins has different move, no need to confuse just take one and try for trading activity. Trust in you and never use bot, signal and public opinion.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:08 PM, laska smrtici said:

For short-term trading and to make profits quickly I advise you currencies that are small from 50 Satoshi to 600 Satoshi because it occurs a decline and rise rapidly

Okay, very good advice from you. If you think there is a potential, I mean maybe there can mention 2-3 coins that we can use to try it later. Because there are many types of coins with the price of 50-600 satoshi

Short term and long term trade both are well. Firstly you should follow your trading coin or token life cycle , activity, portfolio and also their future project. After research these you should determine short and long time  trade . Otherwise  there have a possibility   lost your capital.

The goodnone is still Bitcoin even gor short time.i see Bitcoin price moving every second time and by the days off .just wacth the exchanged price track.coin thannyou wil find out the -% or +% than you will see . Which coin ia good. 

I think short term trading is very risky be very careful while doing short term trading i suggest you to do trade based on news and chat analysis carefully

Short-term trading is the process you want to make short-term money or you want to invest quickly in a coin and then profit,
If you invest quickly, you research carefully and use trade techniques to exchange on binace or yobit to make money
good luck

I think if you dont know yet too much on crypto trading, then i highly suggest you for now you can hold a coin thats the best thing, and while holding. always search some knowledge how crypto trading works before doing some actions.