Short term trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Short term trading

if you are a newbie so you need to follow the expert first to avoid losing your money 
then start learning and it takes sometime so you nee to be patient 
and do not use your own analyze because may be it is wrong 
also divide your capital for five parts at least and do not trade with all of them at the same time 

On 2/18/2020 at 4:07 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Very risky and not really profitable. I can not trade much. I only do few short term trading. 

So are you saying that you are sort of  long term holder?

un comercio a corto plazo es muy dificil de conseguir porque como en menos de un mes, casi ninguna moneda te genera plata en ese tiempo. Nose mucho de ese tipo de medio, pero si hay me gustaria saber una.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

You can go bitcoin only if you have allot of capital in your account,  trading is profitable business to do when you have the experience 

On 12/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, Zentoly said:

Right to say Ethereum is very suitable for short term of trading and it price is up and down very quickly but there are also many coins available which is also very good fro short term trading bitcoin is also good.

I recommend Doge pairs in Yobit, which is a very profitable market and lots of very cheap mm coins and you can buy large numbers of them and sell them after the price goes up a bit and make a profit. good.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.

I can't like shirt term trading because It's very risky because If I brought any alt coin for short term but unfortunately if they dump then I lost huge amount because I can't hold log time this coin for my fund back if I short term trader. But now I think BNB give good returns for short term.              

In fact, it may be, or a check in the currency of Apetecoin itself revived that it is going up to 10k and down to 9500 profit lies in the $ 500 that can be gained by tracking the frequency path only
Or other currencies I did not urge anything
Please do not take my word and work with it, it is just an idea to observe

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

with short term you mean hold the position for a few days, right?

so i suggest 2 things, learn all the trading basics and then search for "swing trading" on internet. then search from common strategies and see which one it works. since all coins have the chance to be profitable no one can tell which one it will

Short-term trading refers to those trading strategies in the crypto market or futures market in which the time duration between entry and exit is within a range of few days to a few weeks. There is two main schools of thoughts: swing trading and trend following.

this is well explaination regarding short term trade

18 hours ago, Fatir said:

Both are beneficial for trading. Short term and long term both are beneficial. But there is a difference of profit's between them. Short term trading has less benefit. But in long term trafing you can get profit as you expect.

Short term guarantees you daily profit, while long term will guarantee you profit after a very long time.

In my opinion its good to short term trading. Many people in crypto know about this trading very well. I think its good way. I want to know more about it. I am just learning about it. Thank you  

I earn at least 250 like a month back from trading.  But it still depends on the day.  There are some days you will be very angry with what is happening but its business, you must focus completely.

Just now, doubtdethe said:

If you need to utilize a short-term exchanging technique you must select coins with huge volumes, since coins with huge volumes will speedier cost developments. So it's simple to form short-term benefits. I prescribe coins for short-term exchanging is Litecoin.

I also think litecoin is the best and even better trading with a stable currency maybe USD or USDT.

Wow really I’m getting lots of knowledge from other members reply. I’m new and knowing about lots of currencies here. Thanks all of you for sharing your posts. We newbies are being helpful by your posts.

3 hours ago, parrali said:

i will select continuously brief term exchange since you'll utilize your capital a few times and can gain a benefit at a moo time.to go for brief exchange at that point is would recommend ltc  and eth.

Short term Trading will give you more advantage of getting more profits to you when you trade with experience

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Few minutes! Does that means it should take a big capital to scalp??

for scalping you do need big capital because lets say you are using just 10k to scalp with and if you catch a bitcoin dip and then it goes up 2% then you would gain 200$ in matter of few hours.

I think that Ethereum, bitcoin are the best options now, you can earn 10-20 dollars a day on them without straining

On 2/29/2020 at 1:51 AM, Iamstrong said:

I think that Ethereum, bitcoin are the best options now, you can earn 10-20 dollars a day on them without straining

I might agreed with you, this two coins can move a very distance between them and you will have a good profits

On 2/29/2020 at 8:51 AM, Iamstrong said:

BTC and ETH are costly, I would suggest that he should go for more cheaper but stable in the market, like XRP.

In my opinion, if you require to invest in the condensed name you must believe Ethereum, Ethereum is precise right for to the point label trading for the reason that the value is not accordingly expensive, and the dimensions is large.

If you want to make profits in the short term, I advise you on the currencies that the YOBIT platform can launch through which you can make excellent profits

THINK POSITIVE

If discipline is maintained, it is very profitable and worth the wise risky short term trades take. It is very risky as the gain or loss is with hours. 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:38 AM, Bijoy52 said:

I really liked reading your post. Hope you get the answer. Maybe many will answer your question. In fact, I wanted to answer that question. After following your post, I will follow it to know the answer. I will also use it.  Tedding,

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

The most profitable tokens are Ray Trotok and Titan Coin. You will see the basics of this token and currency. If you want some long-term basic profits

If you are curious to fulfil your bags with money from this platform in short while the best way to looking for is Euthereum for the earning in a short time work.